My Little Pony: The Conversion Bureau - Systematic Human Genocide via Xenophobic Pastel Equines

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Owen Grady

Back for more, huh?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After posting a link as a topic of conversation within a separate thread regarding shitty fanfiction, I was told very promptly that the subject matter within it was worthy enough of its own discussion. I am talking specifically about The Conversion Bureau by Blaze, a shoddily written wish-fulfillment fanfiction with no positive literary qualities whatsoever, which has found a highly unexpected and undeserved fandom full of misanthropes and SJWs.

Now I'm new here, so I'm not going to risk first impressions assuming I'll be any good at whipping up some witty and engaging first post going into excruciating detail about how and why this particular brony sub-fandom and its object of worship is so fucked up (at least not without incurring a shit-ton of negative ratings, anyway). So instead I'll just suggest reading through this (it's a lengthy but truly engaging read, I assure you. Especially once you get to Chatoyance [aka Jennifer Diane Reitz, who is a hilarious lolcow on her own]) to get a good idea of what this story and its insane misanthropic community are all about.

Otherwise, if you really, really would rather have a slightly more TL;DR version of just what the flying fuck I'm talking about, then here's a small summary I've written of the original fanfiction that inspired the drama:

So this thing takes place mostly within a near-future Earth, where the environment has been nearly destroyed by mankind’s greedy and destructive behaviors. This behavior of course endangers humanity as a species and leads to a rise in criminal activity on a relatively worldwide scale. One day however, the pony-filled land of Equestria suddenly appears as an island(/pocket universe?) in the middle of the ocean (which, you know, totally doesn’t disrupt the distribution of water on Earth and create severe flood problems of any kind for the surrounding landmasses).

A barrier of magic surrounds the “island”, and it is revealed that this barrier will continue to expand its horizons throughout the planet, revealing more and more of Equestria until it eventually consumes the entire planet. The problem (or, the only problem suggested by the author, at least) is that humans cannot survive passing through this barrier because humans are “evil” and “corrupted” in nature. Animals however, will remain unharmed. The barrier also transforms or destroys anything in its path that is man-made, such as human monuments or works of art. All of human history, essentially.

The ruler of Equestria, Princess Celestia, being the oh-so-merciful and compassionate pony princess she is, takes note of this and creates a “solution” for humanity by offering them a chance at “ponification” from within “Conversion Bureau” buildings stationed all around the planet. Individuals enter these buildings as humans and undergo a medical/magical operation involving the injection of a serum that transforms them into ponies. This serum makes you, I quote, “lose that ‘human nature’ that keeps you greedy and selfish, and you become more carefree and friendly.”

More realistically, your entire sense of humanity is destroyed and you are left with an artificially happy husk of your former identity and no sense of free will or a true personality.

This story and its frighteningly misanthropic undertones have developed an unusual fandom consisting largely of individuals who delight in taking its seemingly genocidal themes to entirely new levels. Most notably a self-absorbed otherkin tranny by the name of Chatoyance who is fanatically sensitive about her own stories that she’s written into the universe. She believes that her concept of the My Little Pony television show’s land of Equestria as portrayed in her “novels” --as she calls any of her fanfictions consisting of more than one chapter-- is the true version of the land beyond the show’s second season, and insists that she be treated with absolute respect for her “works”.

The incompleted original story can be read through in parts here, here, here, and here, respectively. If you feel inclined to read it be warned; it's packed to the brim with cringe.

Otherwise, TVTropes of all places actually has some fairly decent deconstructive things to say about the series.

Owen Grady

Back for more, huh?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sounds like a fairly good story (we are rooting for the humans who are being subject to genocide right?)

Well no, not really. This is brony fanfiction we're talking about. It primarily revolves around the author's fantasy wish fulfillment consisting of becoming a magical pony and getting to be BFFs with the tv show's main characters. However the actual ethics and morality of taking away an individual's humanity through ultimately forced transformation into a talking horse is very rarely established and humans within the story who resist the procedure are generally portrayed in a negative light.

This, I imagine, made it possible for particularly eccentric individuals to read their own twisted logic of misanthropy and possible genocide into the story, creating a subfandom of delusional brony SJWs.

The original author stated in an interview that he never meant for the story to be portrayed as such. According to him, he merely wanted to provide an explanation as to why there are no humans in the show (which is still a pretty fucking stupid premise anyway, considering it's fairly obvious from just watching a few episodes that the show probably just takes place within its own dimension where humans simply don't exist). But it still spawned a nightmare of misanthropic followers, and many suspect this is the reason why he discontinued the story.

Owen Grady

Back for more, huh?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So what happens if ponies leave the magical barrier and enter the human world? Do they shrivel up and die and then we get to eat magical horse jerky?
If ponies could leave the barrier, would they be given rights?

Nah, they're SPESHUL SNOWFLAKES because they're pure of heart or something. They can come and go as they please. Any other animals, be they originally from Earth or Equestria, can cross the barrier as well. The ponies help to set up the bureaus and subject humans to conversion into their own kind. They don't seem to get much shit from humans, and when they do it's from a small sect of militants called the Human Liberation Front (HLF) who want to ensure humanity's survival as a species. These guys are all portrayed negatively in the fic and most other humans throughout are totally cool with becoming equine and anticipate the process.

The ponies in this fic are pretentious and vainglorious little shits who (consciously or not) believe themselves to be genuinely superior to humanity. IIRC, they more or less behave as though they ought to automatically be treated in a more than respectful manner.

"Oh hey, your universe is going to be overtaken by our own and you have absolutely no say in what happens. If you don't abandon your species' entire identity and culture and become like us, then your only other option is to die a horrible death at the foot of an ever-expanding wall of pure magic!"

They then proceed to be shocked when a porti0n of humanity becomes offended by this assertion and attempts to resist.

Leave it to fanfiction writers to dismantle an entire TV show universe of loving, child-friendly cartoon characters and mutate their personalities into horrible, misanthropic renditions of what they were meant to be.

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well no, not really. This is brony fanfiction we're talking about. It primarily revolves around the author's fantasy wish fulfillment consisting of becoming a magical pony and getting to be BFFs with the tv show's main characters. However the actual ethics and morality of taking away an individual's humanity through ultimately forced transformation into a talking horse is very rarely established and humans within the story who resist the procedure are generally portrayed in a negative light.

This, I imagine, made it possible for particularly eccentric individuals to read their own twisted logic of misanthropy and possible genocide into the story, creating a subfandom of delusional brony SJWs.

The original author stated in an interview that he never meant for the story to be portrayed as such. According to him, he merely wanted to provide an explanation as to why there are no humans in the show (which is still a pretty fucking stupid premise anyway, considering it's fairly obvious from just watching a few episodes that the show probably just takes place within its own dimension where humans simply don't exist). But it still spawned a nightmare of misanthropic followers, and many suspect this is the reason why he discontinued the story.

lol fans of mlp are such faggots

Bee

Aspergianized honey bee, self-diagnosed CCD
kiwifarms.net
This reminds me of Taxman, except he wants escape into his pony dimension with a few chosen. In this story Equestria intrudes into our world and people are forced to undergo the transformation that Taxman is so desperately searching. But these people don't actually believe it, right? Although there must be a few who do.

Accel_Rider

kiwifarms.net
So decided to check out the TvTropes page of this abomination and see what's up. I found this:

Dogmatic Aliens: The ponies borrow elements from two of the four types.
  • Ponies as Nazis: Only ponified humans are allowed inside Equestria, and the purification spell will kill all humans that do not get ponified.
  • Ponies as Communists: Ponification expunges the negative, selfish parts of "human nature" and leaves you just as altruistic as all the other ponies
Why did he stopped writing this again?

Owen Grady

Back for more, huh?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I plan on reading through the entire thing and notating along it, stay watching for that. It's gonna suck.

Semper Fi, Doc. I'll say again that it's an absolute non-stop cringeride, so best of luck to you. I must have read it a year or two ago just to say that I had. I had to brush up on some of it before I started this thread. I honestly couldn't remember many details of the original plot (probably because most of it wasn't worth remembering outside of the potential misanthropic traits that the story's fans extrapolated on) except for the main character's fucking annoying OC friend who I found myself beginning to wish had just been put down on the operating table during "conversion".

So decided to check out the TvTropes page of this abomination and see what's up. I found this:

Dogmatic Aliens: The ponies borrow elements from two of the four types.
  • Ponies as Nazis: Only ponified humans are allowed inside Equestria, and the purification spell will kill all humans that do not get ponified.
  • Ponies as Communists: Ponification expunges the negative, selfish parts of "human nature" and leaves you just as altruistic as all the other ponies
Why did he stopped writing this again?

Pretty much exactly because of that. He didn't originally intend to write the story to create an anti-human message, and has no sympathies for such worldviews. So he shut it down because he wanted nothing to do with his story's misanthropic "fans" or to encourage their behavior. Unfortunately for him and all of us, the story's legacy remains and so pretentious preteens and self-loathing middle-aged trannies continue to write shitty spinoffs of his shitty story and add to its lore. I'm sure the poor guy just wishes they'd all drop dead and the whole thing would simply end.

Also, he's admitted that the story just generally sucks all around.

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol fans of mlp are such faggots
Don't forget pathetic since they would just write stories that bring up their own issues no one else would care about.

Semper Fi, Doc. I'll say again that it's an absolute non-stop cringeride, so best of luck to you. I must have read it a year or two ago just to say that I had. I had to brush up on some of it before I started this thread. I honestly couldn't remember many details of the original plot (probably because most of it wasn't worth remembering outside of the potential misanthropic traits that the story's fans extrapolated on) except for the main character's fucking annoying OC friend who I found myself beginning to wish had just been put down on the operating table during "conversion".

Pretty much exactly because of that. He didn't originally intend to write the story to create an anti-human message, and has no sympathies for such worldviews. So he shut it down because he wanted nothing to do with his story's misanthropic "fans" or to encourage their behavior. Unfortunately for him and all of us, the story's legacy remains and so pretentious preteens and self-loathing middle-aged trannies continue to write shitty spinoffs of his shitty story and add to its lore. I'm sure the poor guy just wishes they'd all drop dead and the whole thing would simply end.

Also, he's admitted that the story just generally sucks all around.
And so even the author admits his own story sucks and tires of the pretentious and self-loathing fans. He should of known writing an autistic piece of fan-fiction would of led to this. At least his story would bring some other lol-cows into light such as JDR.

Gun Barrel City Texas

Y'all Qaeda
kiwifarms.net
https://www.fimfiction.net/group/22/the-conversion-bureau/thread/12631/a-message-to-the-haters

Do you think you can hurt us? Do you think you can stop us? We are ponies. We reside up the highest mountain in Canterlot, six miles below the surface of the Earth, and behind a barrier of radiation that destroys all impurities.

Would you starve us? We can raise food from the ground with our hooves. Would you bind us? We can fly faster and farther than you can even see. Would you strike us? The force fields from our horns are impenetrable by any of your mundane technology.

We hold hooves and dance beneath the wings of Celestia herself. When we sleep, Luna watches over us and ensures our dreams are fruitful. Cadance holds us together in love. Twilight Sparkle keeps secret wisdom that you would not have the first inkling of. The elements of harmony shine in our hearts.

We are bound in friendship, and friendship is magic. The depth of your impotence is matched only by the height of your ignorance as to just how impotent you are. Should we feel even the slightest displeasure at contact with you, it is only the reaction of our magical immune system. You are no more than an itch, a fly to be swished away by our tails.

So please, come at us. We all enjoy a good laugh.

Gun Barrel City Texas

Y'all Qaeda
kiwifarms.net
https://www.fimfiction.net/group/22...ead/143712/what-would-you-do-if-you-converted

"What would you do if you converted"

IMG_20150916_150217.png

Bungleboy

ask me about my creamed corn fetish
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of JDR. The queen bitch has recently decided that she owns this fanfic setting

And she has someone sucking her mangled penis on a certain other site

"At the current moment, the like/dislike ratio for this story is 47/23 despite all comments being supportive and the general mood being positive.

This is why I want thumbs removed entirely. I have seen this happen with every single one of my stories, and many of my comments.

Thumbs down are a passive aggressive weapon to silence those who are blindly despised, and to prevent acknowledgement or front page popularity for the stories of those who are blindly despised. From the comments, there shouldn't be a single downvote.

At least the petty little bastards are being quietly abusive this time. Sigh. I know one of the shits has at least ten sockpuppets for this, because I watched him use them last night while I worked."

DOWNVOTES ARE LITERALLY RAPING ME