My Little Pony: The Conversion Bureau - Systematic Human Genocide via Xenophobic Pastel Equines

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Kaz

A visionary robbed of his future
kiwifarms.net

BrokenEntity

Have a good time!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
God, the whole "HUMENS AER EVUL!" thing really gets under my skin.

I don't know if it's the fact that the people saying it are being hypocrits, or if it's because I myself am a human and I would like to believe that I'm not a greedy individual.

Then I remember that the people who say these kinds of things probably have sexual fantasies about animals, and I immediately don't give a shit.

Not to say that eco-friendly people are like that, but those who push this whole "HUMENS SHULD BE KILLED!" agenda are very likely to have sexual issues, most studies say.

Bungleboy

ask me about my creamed corn fetish
kiwifarms.net
I remember coming across a summary of this horrid thing. Why is it always the kid-friendly material that gets the darker and edgier treatment in fanworks? This is a serious question because I rarely see this sort of thing happening to things aimed at older audiences.

It's a misguided attempt to adapt their obsession to a more grown-up mindset and therefore justify the obsession. They don't really get anything truly mature or deep so they shovel grimderp bullshit into the object of their obsession to give it the superficial appearance of being mature because if the cartoon pony is talking about the forced destruction of human culture, then it must be deep and mature and good.

Red_Rager

kiwifarms.net
Reitz does a lot of Conversion Bureau propaganda on her deviantart
http://aealacreatrananda.deviantart.com/
the_conversion_bureau__dr__pastern_and_caprice_by_aealacreatrananda-d4p0vb7.png

equestria_appears_news_sm_by_aealacreatrananda-d91vaa3.png

tcb_cartoon__pony_play_by_aealacreatrananda-d5eawi9.png

tcb_cartoon__dress_club_by_aealacreatrananda-d5eawy0.png
conversion_bureau_poster_4_by_aealacreatrananda-d68lv4h.png

conversion_bureau_poster_1_by_aealacreatrananda-d68lv3j.png

In other words, Jenny is more than a bit obsessive about this topic

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought this was a show about ponies and fucking friendship. How the hell does a person suddenly come up with a positive take on what if these happy ponies wiped out humanity completely.
By taking their own issues and just trying to shoehorn it with a kids show. This thing may as well came from a time when the fandom was new and rising and now, we see it has the peak with the likes of its fans wishing they were in a land of pastel horses while all of humanity dies. And then there is JDR who as one poster mentioned, is obsessed with this fan-fic.

From The Uncanny Valley

EVERYDAY IS HALLOWEEN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Humans are greedy!" screamed someone who blew literally millions on worthless anime crap and is now broke
Reitz does a lot of Conversion Bureau propaganda on her deviantart
http://aealacreatrananda.deviantart.com/
the_conversion_bureau__dr__pastern_and_caprice_by_aealacreatrananda-d4p0vb7.png

equestria_appears_news_sm_by_aealacreatrananda-d91vaa3.png

tcb_cartoon__pony_play_by_aealacreatrananda-d5eawi9.png

tcb_cartoon__dress_club_by_aealacreatrananda-d5eawy0.png
conversion_bureau_poster_4_by_aealacreatrananda-d68lv4h.png

conversion_bureau_poster_1_by_aealacreatrananda-d68lv3j.png

In other words, Jenny is more than a bit obsessive about this topic

She's like one of those weird-ass cult leaders who wants to be immortal at all costs

WeebyAutist

Angsty Tween
kiwifarms.net
I thought this was a show about ponies and fucking friendship. How the hell does a person suddenly come up with a positive take on what if these happy ponies wiped out humanity completely.
How, you might ask? Fetishes, that's how. This whole idea sounds like a horde of bronies with hard-ons for transformation and mind alteration getting together and having a good old fashioned circlejerk.

Randall Fragg

Tran Ranch is under siege!
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why does an XCOM-like spoof of this seem kind of appealing? Where the ponies are Khmer Rouge psychopaths bent on exterminating humanity, bronies are blackshirt cultists, and a team of elite gamers of the battlefield must stop the ponies from turning everyone into autistic horsefuckers.
That's kind of the vibe I'm getting from this, it seems like it would be a fun Savage Worlds campaign.

Red_Rager

kiwifarms.net
By taking their own issues and just trying to shoehorn it with a kids show. This thing may as well came from a time when the fandom was new and rising and now, we see it has the peak with the likes of its fans wishing they were in a land of pastel horses while all of humanity dies. And then there is JDR who as one poster mentioned, is obsessed with this fan-fic.
There is no talking about TCB drama without talking about JDR as she is the largest source of drama within TCB community.

Yes, this is her singing about Ponification.

This is a meditation video to get you into the mindset of becoming a Unicorn Mare

http://www.projectafterforums.com/index.php?showtopic=3314
The thread starts off with a sporking of one of her stories and some people discuss their prior experiences attempting to debate her.
Arguing with JDR inevitably turns out like this:

1. JDR makes stupid bullshit claim that all humans are naturally evil rapist Hitlers

2. JDR ignores any actual logic you use on it.

3. JDR counters by saying that you obviously disagree with it because you're an evil trans-hating, meat-eating, swear word-using HYOOMAN and therefore everything you say is wrong.

4. JDR deletes your comments

5. JDR returns to its hugbox for asspats.
What is mentioned is consistent with what I have seen, whenever someone mentions something disagreeable in Chat's eyes she writes a TL/DR response and deletes the dissenting opinion.

No points for who "You Know Who" is
Lately I've been seeing some really fucking awful statements here. Statements towards certain people who we all happen to disagree with, made by users in this group (You know who you are), have been hostile in many different ways, ways that don't at all relate to the purpose of this group; discussing stories that we all disagree with on many different and varying levels. There's been some transphobia towards You Know Who made by users here that is completely asinine and makes us all look bad. I'd like to ask you all to just keep the hate comments down. If you're a biased person, keep your awful opinions to yourself, and put them in a forum where they're actually wanted. Like Stormfront.
http://www.fimfiction.net/index.php?view=group&group=714&thread=2427.
She even tried getting what's-his-name, the webmaster of fimfiction, to intervene in her drama.

If I recall correctly Chat got into a spat with another TCB author, Windchaser, who supposedly betrayed her over something. I don't kow all the details so I am just gonna quote Shinskii (as of this posting first comment on the page https://www.fimfiction.net/group/22/the-conversion-bureau):
Well, if I remember right, two people (Chatoyance and Windchaser) had founded them around a similar time back in the very early days of TCB. At the time, Chatoyance agreed to let the other, if later founded group be the main one. Then there was a schism after some events in the adminship and some appeasement towards a crowd that did not like TCB a year or so ago, so Chat decided to get this one back up and dusted off while some people like me that weren't happy with the flood of hostile people in the other one ended up coming over here.

Things seemed to have cooled in recent times, at least it seems...
I know Chat wrote a blog about it

For something relatively non-chat related here is a link to a TCB wiki
http://conversionbureau.wikia.com/wiki/The_Conversion_Bureau_Wiki