My Little Pony: The Conversion Bureau - Systematic Human Genocide via Xenophobic Pastel Equines

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Hmmpf!

Heres your mandatory spooky avatar
kiwifarms.net
Lol. Unlike Fallout Equestria which does continued by today, this has stopped for months and their community has been succumbed imto pieces.

Probably good for digging arround as autistic as this is, but you wont find any new material here. Like the Johnny Test Hatedom.

Vorkken

Fascinating!
kiwifarms.net
JDR is alive? I assumed he would of been dead in a pile of dusty anime merchandise by now.
Reitz does a lot of Conversion Bureau propaganda on her deviantart
http://aealacreatrananda.deviantart.com/
the_conversion_bureau__dr__pastern_and_caprice_by_aealacreatrananda-d4p0vb7.png

equestria_appears_news_sm_by_aealacreatrananda-d91vaa3.png

tcb_cartoon__pony_play_by_aealacreatrananda-d5eawi9.png

tcb_cartoon__dress_club_by_aealacreatrananda-d5eawy0.png
conversion_bureau_poster_4_by_aealacreatrananda-d68lv4h.png

conversion_bureau_poster_1_by_aealacreatrananda-d68lv3j.png

In other words, Jenny is more than a bit obsessive about this topic
lu2zyLB.png

Jomadre

Custom titles are gay.
kiwifarms.net
I feel for the people that write this sort of thing. They see their lives as bleak and see themselves as helpless to stop it. True or not, that is a pitiable mindset.

That being said, I think I read somewhere that one of the chapters has the lead singer of Sabaton as the main character. And he has super powers. That's almost hilarious enough for me to read, but not enough.

Human Institute Director

Tactical Espionage Education
kiwifarms.net
God, the whole "HUMENS AER EVUL!" thing really gets under my skin.

I don't know if it's the fact that the people saying it are being hypocrits, or if it's because I myself am a human and I would like to believe that I'm not a greedy individual.
I agree. They have a very limited mindset. Even a child would figure out that people can be greedy or selfish because food, houses and furnitures don't fall from the sky. If JDR had put the smallest amount of effort in her 400 000 words turd, she would have figured out that the pony society would quickly become a lot worse than earth unless they were all near-exceptional, not self-aware at all and 100% self-sufficient so everyone could have a job and the resources wouldn't run out. Basically, everything should go perfectly without any kind of infrastructure behind it and everyone should be infinitely happy and have all the free time they want.

The irony being that JDR created this self-insert shit using the product of centuries of human wisdom and struggle : a computer. She spent so much time in her perfect universe, regressing mentally and intellectually, and all this time she was directly touching a symbol of intelligence, unity and strength. And even more so since this was achieved in the real world where you don't get everything handed out to you.
People like her who put down everyone else without any basis so they can try to look better by comparison (after they try to dissociate themselves from the mass with some "I'm actually a unicorn" bullshit of course) are scum, honestly. I can't find any other word.

Red_Rager

kiwifarms.net
I feel for the people that write this sort of thing. They see their lives as bleak and see themselves as helpless to stop it. True or not, that is a pitiable mindset.

That being said, I think I read somewhere that one of the chapters has the lead singer of Sabaton as the main character. And he has super powers. That's almost hilarious enough for me to read, but not enough.
There is the alternative conversion bureau stories which features the ponies as the bad guys, humans as awesome, and essentially calling out authors who make the ponies so perfect.
https://www.fimfiction.net/group/198573/humans-are-superior
https://www.fimfiction.net/group/714/alternative-conversion-bureau
https://www.fimfiction.net/group/207600/humans-are-magnificent

There is a lot of backlash against the TCB stories and if you write one then don't be surprised get a lot of negative ratings by default

DykesDykesChina

Human/Science
Deceased
kiwifarms.net

Red_Rager

kiwifarms.net
There needs to be renewed interest to this thread. But screw it.
Do you have any content to share about The Conversion Bureau? The fandom is pretty much dead, even Chatoyance acknowledges it
https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/581616/spatchcock-horology
And not a bit of it holds a candle to that first year writing Conversion Bureau stories, here on Fimfiction. It was the single happiest year of my life. It is eternal shame and a condemnation of humanity itself that it was forced to end the way it did, destroyed by evil man-children who only take joy in the pain of others, and by faithless fools who felt appeasing haters had value above maintaining friendships. I was not a misanthrope when I came here, but I am now because of here.

Fuck humans. I am convinced they are doomed to a nasty end of their own devising. No loss.

<snip>

Of course, I am sad that the Bureau genre was destroyed, that it will never be properly appreciated by the fandom, that it will be deliberately erased by those too ignorant to grasp it. But, that is, after all, the end of all endeavor here, on earth. Nothing lasts, not even your name, not even the memory of your time. All that history will ever keep is illusions of the past, the truth lost not for lack of documentation, but care, or social politics, or simple foolishness. Nothing remains of anything. So you must revel now, for there is no later, and you will be forgotten and all your works lost. And if you do anything profound, barbarians will crush it, for no other reason than it was a voice other than their own.

DykesDykesChina

Human/Science
Deceased
kiwifarms.net
The Conversion Bureau may have been prophetic. In Northern California, a farmer discovered a rainbow-colored vortex-like structure next to a derelict shed. Out of the vortex, pastel-colored quadrupeds streamed which seemed to be conversing in annoying squeaky voices while nearby a very lean blond man stood, staring at his own hands in fascination.
The farmer is not available for comment, he has been commited to the Arkham Asylum muttering to himself unintelligibly.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
The distaste for humanity is palpable, I've always thought misanthropy a refuge for the weak, the lost and the broken, but if your 'new' man is a shallow cartoon horse from your children's stories then you're more of a critique of our people than anything you can write.

"What in Gods name is it worth to be human, if we have to be saved from ourselves by a machine?"

John Kilian Houston Brunner

Kiryu DIO

Be exceptional, do drugs and shit, praise DIO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Reitz does a lot of Conversion Bureau propaganda on her deviantart
http://aealacreatrananda.deviantart.com/
the_conversion_bureau__dr__pastern_and_caprice_by_aealacreatrananda-d4p0vb7.png

equestria_appears_news_sm_by_aealacreatrananda-d91vaa3.png

tcb_cartoon__pony_play_by_aealacreatrananda-d5eawi9.png

tcb_cartoon__dress_club_by_aealacreatrananda-d5eawy0.png
conversion_bureau_poster_4_by_aealacreatrananda-d68lv4h.png

conversion_bureau_poster_1_by_aealacreatrananda-d68lv3j.png

In other words, Jenny is more than a bit obsessive about this topic
Are you sure that this isn't nazi propaganda?