My MonthOld confession -

VLAD

I may be but small, but I will die a colossus.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have finally moved over to krokodil now.

These emaciated hands dripping blood on the keyboard as I'm typing this. I can see my own bones.

But you know what?

Krokodil is good, even better than that Serbian toilet meth shit roasted and crystallized in a barn.

Holden loves you.
Pics or it didn't happen, faggot.

wheat pasta

You're not real! Fuck you!
kiwifarms.net
Illicitly produced desomorphine typically contains large amounts of toxic substances as a result of being "cooked" and used without any significant effort to remove the byproducts and leftovers from synthesis. Injecting any such mixture can cause serious damage to the skin, blood vessels, bone and muscles, sometimes requiring limb amputation in long-term users. Causes of this damage are from iodine and phosphorus (and other toxic substances) that are present after synthesis. The large volume of tissue damage/infection is what gained the drug its nickname of the flesh-eating drug, as homemade versions made by suppliers and users contain multiple impurities and toxic substances that lead to such tissue damage/infection (the pure form of the drug itself would not cause this damage). Gangrene, phlebitis, thrombosis (blood clots), pneumonia, meningitis, septicaemia (blood infection), osteomyelitis (bone infection), liver & kidney damage, brain damage and HIV/AIDS are also common amongst users of krokodil.
I had no idea what he was talking about. This is from the "toxicity" section of the wikipedia article on aforementioned drug. Yikes.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Krokodil was the last thing I saw on the Internet that actually horrified me. I'm not joking, either. Shaking, face buried in palms, and #triggered. And I lived on stileproject for years.

Nothing has managed to horrify me since.

In my book, it's the gold standard for the worst shit ever.

Also Marjan is too smart to do this shit. And if you rate me Optimistic you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

I had no idea what he was talking about. This is from the "toxicity" section of the wikipedia article on aforementioned drug. Yikes.
It makes huffing gasoline look like eating Pez candy.

*Asterisk*

Five-Percenter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Marijan, you doing drugs in the best thing that can happen in your life.

I suggest you do more, and you don't even have to go looking for Italians in the process. Just find some of the chemicals your mother drank during pregnancy, and getta huffin', especially when you mix them together.

Oh no, oh fuck no. He can die.
Hasn't @Satan suffered enough?

No. No he hasn't.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
croatia must be truly behind the times if marijan is only just now discovering the most magical of slavshit elixirs

Reactions: DrChristianTroy
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino