My Nationalist Pony / Buttercup Dew -

• Downtime due to DDoS attacks still. I'm waiting on different providers to give me what I need to deal with it long-term.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net
As far as neanderthal and cro-magnon goes, wouldn't all humans have the DNA of both hominids? Either way, beyond the MLP stuff, there are others things that make him a nutter, right?.

I remember a line in his twitter where he was looking for a place and found out that the stereotypical liberal gay guy there had a boyfriend. This pissed him off because he couldn't beat and sexually dominate him.

Sunny-D

I'M FUCKING INVINCIBLE!
kiwifarms.net
As far as neanderthal and cro-magnon goes, wouldn't all humans have the DNA of both hominids?
People with European and Asian ancestry have got some neanderthal dna (anywhere from 1-4%, not a huge amount) while people with African ancestry have none, neanderthal range didn't reach into Africa so homo sapiens didn't encounter them there. As far as I know there's no actual evidence that any of the physical or mental traits these guys attribute to "fuk u imma neanderthal" are actually associated with neanderthal DNA. I think I saw a documentary once where the only effect of neanderthal DNA on a modern individual that was mentioned had to do with immunity and risks of certain diseases.

Jomadre

Custom titles are gay.
kiwifarms.net
There seems to be a surprisingly large number of white nationalist bronies. For whatever reason, on 4chan there's a lot of overlap between /mlp/, /k/, and /pol/. As all three are containment boards the mods don't actually care if white nationalists spread their cancer to /mlp/. There's even a recurring thread based on someone's OC, "Aryanne, the Nazi Pony". I am not clever enough to make any of that up.

Splendid

> Moderating KF for free
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
There seems to be a surprisingly large number of white nationalist bronies. For whatever reason, on 4chan there's a lot of overlap between /mlp/, /k/, and /pol/. As all three are containment boards the mods don't actually care if white nationalists spread their cancer to /mlp/. There's even a recurring thread based on someone's OC, "Aryanne, the Nazi Pony". I am not clever enough to make any of that up.
That's intresting, because /k/ usually hates seeing /pol/ shit on it's board.

DirkBloodStormKing

Actual Lesbian Female
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

That's intresting, because /k/ usually hates seeing /pol/ shit on it's board.

I don't go on 4chan (because I never really found it that interesting), but it's very interesting that /k/ seems to hate seeing /pol/'s bullshit. Ironic that apparently according to @Jomadre, there's a lot of overlap between /mlp/, /k/, and /pol/. Especially hilarious that a lot of the idiots from /pol/ are bronies because I am very sure most Nazis/white nationalists would especially have an issue with bronies (and accuse them of being gay or some shit).

It's the reason why when ever a person draws a black Rarity, it makes me smile.

Agreed 100% @Yaoi Huntress Earth.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net
I remember before his hiatus (he's back to posting again), he used to be very pro-Christian and adored the idea of fundies taking over and forcing people to convert or die. Eventually he dumped that idea for embracing ancient Rome instead. I guess he realized that Jesus was more pacifistic, wasn't into forcing faith and would be mostly against what he preached. That and fundies don't like gays.

The funny thing about these heritage-obsessed people is that in the end, they failed. Let's take his beloved Nazis that despite their "superiority", they lost to racial "inferiors" (Black people) in the Olympics, an ethnic melting pot like America helped defeat them and their egos made them fail to see that Russia's winters would do them in when they tried to conqueror it.

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I remember before his hiatus (he's back to posting again), he used to be very pro-Christian and adored the idea of fundies taking over and forcing people to convert or die. Eventually he dumped that idea for embracing ancient Rome instead. I guess he realized that Jesus was more pacifistic, wasn't into forcing faith and would be mostly against what he preached. That and fundies don't like gays.

The funny thing about these heritage-obsessed people is that in the end, they failed. Let's take his beloved Nazis that despite their "superiority", they lost to racial "inferiors" (Black people) in the Olympics, an ethnic melting pot like America helped defeat them and their egos made them fail to see that Russia's winters would do them in when they tried to conqueror it.

His use of "shibboleth" amuses me greatly.

Piga Dgrifm

Assigned Hitler At Birth
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mein Little Pony...
I used to wonder what the master race could be!
Mein Little Pony...
Until I learned of racial purity!

Screen Shot 2015-06-28 at 9.04.26 PM.png