My Nationalist Pony / Buttercup Dew -

DarkResearchAnon

Nazi Ponyfucker
kiwifarms.net
Well, that sure was smart of them to focus on that, it's really ensured the long reign of the Nazi party-oh wait.
If they didn't the war would have been much, much shorter than it was, specially fighting the entire world at once. That and look at the Rat King threads, Himmler has a point about gays using their influence and connections for personal gain.
Also, up until very recently, the CIA and RCMP took pains to weed out gays for these exact same reasons. Google "RCMP Fruit Machine"

If ISIS invaded and started pogromming white people, they'd be complaining about how ess jay double yews demanded chun-li's tits be slightly smaller as they got filed into the gas chambers.
Guy who wants to fuck cartoon characters: "I am a traditionalist
All these guys really give a shit about is dumb nerd crap like anime, videogames, my little pony and star wars, because their only sense of identity is as aggrieved 4chan nerds. Consider that half these fuckers were radicalized by gamergate, very few of them know or care about the Western canon or whatever. If ISIS invaded and started pogromming white people, they'd be complaining about how ess jay double yews demanded chun-li's tits be slightly smaller as they got filed into the gas chambers.
Do not underestimate the channer. You think they would lay down and die? No, I'm seeing weaponised autistics painting targets via social media and taking apart ISIS propaganda videos for metadata and geographical clues as to where their positions are and parsing the data into co-ordinates for airstrikes. And then we have the autists of /k/ that actually worship the murdercube that are willing to take up arms to kill an enemy like ISIS and do the job better than anyone else while playing serbia strong.
Let me remind you of the power of autism:
And again:
Well, that sure was smart of them to focus on that, it's really ensured the long reign of the Nazi party-oh wait.
Up until very recently, the RCMP, the CIA and even the FBI actively weeded out fags for the same reasons. Google "RCMP Fruit Machine"
Two, whens the last time you have a small country fight the entire world at once and do as well as Nazi germany?
Three, on the subject of nazi bronies, they are the result of an April fools joke on the part of 4chan admins. They merged /pol/ and /mlp/ into /mlpol/ and redirecting those addresses to the new temporary board. They expected an explosion, but weren't expecting the two camps to take light jabs at each other and then start creating OC. And that's how we get nazi bronies. /pol/ recruited them.
Have some OC.
Mlpol.png
09e1ff22d6cac2445fb4b75ec5524cde.jpg
Derpstika.png
mlpol2.png

By the way, a new chan was made after the incident, /mlpol/: https://mlpol.net/mlpol/

Last edited by a moderator:

Fagnacious D

and The Dick of Destiny
kiwifarms.net
This whole Nationalist Pony thing is reminding me of that one fanfiction where Ponies basically try to turn everyone on earth into ponies except one small ghetto of remaining humans.
I can't recall what it's called at the moment.

3119967d0c

"a brain" - @REGENDarySumanai
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mr. Dew's book has been deplatformed from Amazon.

I'm not sure what he's suggesting here- that his book was a joke and he was trying to discredit people who want to live in functional homogenous societies? Seems implausible that he would be targeted by Amazon were this the case, Jeff Bezos is a pretty committed neocon.
1573686654610.png

https://archive.md/QCVc3