My Nationalist Pony / Buttercup Dew -

3119967d0c

"a brain" - @REGENDarySumanai
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
On one hand, I take pleasure in his misfortune, but on the other, the internet is being robbed of this little piece of insanity.
I'm sure you can buy a PDF copy somewhere if you haven't already got it from Amazon. He has not let it dampen his spirits.
1574123658542.png

Comrade PAZHILOY Dan

SHUT UP anime profile picture
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure you can buy a PDF copy somewhere if you haven't already got it from Amazon. He has not let it dampen his spirits.
View attachment 1014825
God, he's book, he's posts are fuckin funniest and stupid shit I've seen in the Internet.

I want to confess, Im was a nazi, monachist, communist. Now I prefer central authoritarian (possible nazbol views)
But what he wrote is the ravings of a crazy or just a narrow-minded person. As if MLP is the only show with the utopian device of the world? Utopia is usually shown to children who do not yet know the details of the real world. In the world of that show, there is no technical progress, they are in stagnation, but the easiest way to say about the author of this "masterpiece" is, of course, he's a poser, and his views are rather primitive and naive, you can also find a deep meaning in the program for one-year-old baby. By God it’s funny))))0000

Attachments

• kategoricheskyGOBLIN.gif
    kategoricheskyGOBLIN.gif
    9.5 MB · Views: 104

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
Also, I can't find more information about him, but I know what he is a half-asian. Who have the proofs? Thanks you guys in advance)👍

More importantly, he's also a furry homosexual pederast.

"Buttercup Dew" exemplifies what some people on the alt-right call Racist Liberalism. Racist Liberals are milquetoast NIMBY libertarians who had their dainty urbanite/suburbanite bugman existence rustled by blacks and Mexicans one too many times, so now they want an ethnostate where they won't have to worry about niggers in their gay bathhouse.

Lots of them are sexual degenerates (Dew, Greg Johnson, Peter Theil probably), or career womyn feminists who think this way because they'd be excluded along with the spics and nigs if a return to racial homogeneity of generations past also meant a return to traditional morality.

Comrade PAZHILOY Dan

kiwifarms.net
More importantly, he's also a furry homosexual pederast.

"Buttercup Dew" exemplifies what some people on the alt-right call Racist Liberalism. Racist Liberals are milquetoast NIMBY libertarians who had their dainty urbanite/suburbanite bugman existence rustled by blacks and Mexicans one too many times, so now they want an ethnostate where they won't have to worry about niggers in their gay bathhouse.

Lots of them are sexual degenerates (Dew, Greg Johnson, Peter Theil probably), or career womyn feminists who think this way because they'd be excluded along with the spics and nigs if a return to racial homogeneity of generations past also meant a return to traditional morality.
People like him.

Attachments

• 9B3Cs8EK91w.jpg
    9B3Cs8EK91w.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
God, he's book, he's posts are fuckin funniest and stupid shit I've seen in the Internet.

I want to confess, Im was a nazi, monachist, communist. Now I prefer central authoritarian (possible nazbol views)
But what he wrote is the ravings of a crazy or just a narrow-minded person. As if MLP is the only show with the utopian device of the world? Utopia is usually shown to children who do not yet know the details of the real world. In the world of that show, there is no technical progress, they are in stagnation, but the easiest way to say about the author of this "masterpiece" is, of course, he's a poser, and his views are rather primitive and naive, you can also find a deep meaning in the program for one-year-old baby. By God it’s funny))))0000

God, I want somebody to do a dramatic reading of this post.

Comrade PAZHILOY Dan

kiwifarms.net
Hey, did somebody having a photos of Dew or knows he's real name? Just interested))

Attachments

• IMG_20180624_194528.png
    IMG_20180624_194528.png
    384.8 KB · Views: 119