MY NEW WEIGHT LOSS PLAN - aww shit here we go again, 08/07/2020

How long until Amber's Noom coach blocks her?

• Total voters

GunnlaugurSassoon

kiwifarms.net
Smells an awful lot like Optavia around here. This new one's different though 'cause it gives her busy work to do so she feels she's accomplishing something. And Big Al's too stupid to understand the psychology behind anything, otherwise she would have listened to the hundreds of people in her comments telling her to get some therapy.
Another fail for the Queen of Faileration.
The first step to being mentally healthy honest introspection.

Unfortunately, narcissists are incapable of honest introspection.

RIP Noom diet.

Dorsia.Reservation

Dorsia's Dixie Stampede & Plantation Wedding Venue
kiwifarms.net
Noom is total bullshit for somone like amber.
They claim weight loss through their program only comes from dealing with your psychological barriers.
And it is not really a diet plan, you are supposed to learn how to eat properly after dealing with your emotional and psyc issues.
Which sounds like a good thing.

However , their commercials are weird because the afters look like before shots, so I guess that is what pulled her in.

And we all know liarlynn won't take personal responsibility for a damn thing.

She won't last a week on it.

fvckm3

have you taken your b12?
kiwifarms.net
Noom posts an article you have to read every day and assigns you to a little group of chubby people you are supposed to interact with like a mini facebook. The coach looks at your food logs and sends you questions periodically.
The social media aspect prob got her pulled in bc she has no friends & cant move for shit to make some.
Its a given that she WILL mention her cancer for attention & sympathy.
As well as talking about how she lost 80~ LBs on her own to flex.
I hope it takes some of her time away from twitter because she is such a clown there.

When she inevitably quits, I think the reasons will be
  • She blames her haters
  • She disagrees with her coach
  • Noom boots her off for having an eating disorder
  • She didnt feel like it was 'right' for her journey (aka too much effort)

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The social media aspect prob got her pulled in bc she has no friends & cant move for shit to make some.
Its a given that she WILL mention her cancer for attention & sympathy.
As well as talking about how she lost 80~ LBs on her own to flex.
I hope it takes some of her time away from twitter because she is such a clown there.

When she inevitably quits, I think the reasons will be
  • She blames her haters
  • She disagrees with her coach
  • Noom boots her off for having an eating disorder
  • She didnt feel like it was 'right' for her journey (aka too much effort)
Noom is based on low fat eating. No way will she stick to it.

Their coaches don't seem to be registered dieticians, either.

Thumbsballs

kiwifarms.net
I looked up noom just now out of curiosity, to know what to look forward to for our next journey before we dispeckfully force Amber to quit it, and the first thing I noticed was it asks you if you want to get fit forever or lose weight and keep it off forever. You can’t do bolth. So it’s retarded right off the bat. And so I got out of their shitty little website that won’t let you find the price out until you submit to Scientology like levels of auditing and they get to the send us your money part.
I went back to google and Noom is 150 for six months and you have to pay the 150 up front.
I’m sure their program works great, when combined with a healthy diet and regular exercise, just like all the gimmicks out there.

If we are using color psychology to eat, does that mean that a flaming hot Cheeto is in the same group as apples, and jolly ranchers are all differently acceptable depending on their color?
and what about the black group like soda? Black licorice, black coffee, the plan is racist right off the bat cause I bet they don’t want you eating any black foods! So throw out the watermelon amber.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I looked up noom just now out of curiosity, to know what to look forward to for our next journey before we dispeckfully force Amber to quit it, and the first thing I noticed was it asks you if you want to get fit forever or lose weight and keep it off forever. You can’t do bolth. So it’s retarded right off the bat. And so I got out of their shitty little website that won’t let you find the price out until you submit to Scientology like levels of auditing and they get to the send us your money part.
I went back to google and Noom is 150 for six months and you have to pay the 150 up front.
I’m sure their program works great, when combined with a healthy diet and regular exercise, just like all the gimmicks out there.

If we are using color psychology to eat, does that mean that a flaming hot Cheeto is in the same group as apples, and jolly ranchers are all differently acceptable depending on their color?
and what about the black group like soda? Black licorice, black coffee, the plan is racist right off the bat cause I bet they don’t want you eating any black foods! So throw out the watermelon amber.
I did the same and it was difficult to find reviews which weren't pushing affiliate links.

I really can't find anything which sets it apart from hundreds of other programmes designed to change your eating behaviour, many of which are free.

KiwiKunt

Amber is my screaming pillow.....
kiwifarms.net
I think the colour coding is not to do with the colour of the food but the colour grouping in

'Red Flag' foods - Foods which are high in fat. salt or sugar
'Yellow/Amber flag' Foods - foods a that are a bit naughty
'Green Flag' foods which are healthy and you can eat in bountiful amounts

Doesnt the new WW plan have Red, Amber and Green foods?

also

Attachments

Last edited:

SnarlieNarlie

kiwifarms.net
I think the colour coding is not to do with the colour of the food but the colour grouping in

'Red Flag' foods - Foods which are high in fat. salt or sugar
'Yellow/Amber flag' Foods - foods a that are a bit naughty
'Green Flag' foods which are healthy and you can eat in bountiful amounts

Doesnt the new WW plan have Red, Amber and Green foods?

Also with everything people have said above about them terminating the contract if you say you have and ED - is she not already breaking the contract?
I think WW went to green blue and purple...?... Like red looks so alarming. In the snowflake health at every size community they do not want alarming stuff like red colour in your face....

Imagine going through chemo without going through chemo... just f a t.
It can also indicate that she actually has a bigger problem with anemia than with her "cancer". Anemia often causes this kind of hair loss.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I dug around a bit more and the colours represent calorie density, with green being the least calorie dense foods and red being the most calorie dense. They recommend that you eat 30% of your food from the green group, 45% from yellow and 25% from red.

The algorithm which calculates your calorie "budget" is designed to give a weight loss of 1-2 lbs per week. Amber would need to stick with it for at least a couple of years just to go from deathfat to "normal" morbid obesity.

Relatively neutral review

Last edited:

Surprised Pikachu

The face of 2020
kiwifarms.net
She hits 572.4lbs and has a lightbulb moment...not at 224lbs, not at 336lbs, not even 420lbs but at 572.4lbs. That's how "worried" she was about her weight, constantly ate for 4 and reached 40.885714 stone and suddenly "oh dear, I'm overweight".

Unbelievable.
Ok I am officially shooketh. Not being a patriotic American I was lazily seeing these lbs on here without doing the math involved. Sure, Amber looks fat but she looks kinda inflatable, squishy, puffy fat, not heavy not 40 FUCKIN STONE heavy... Jeez. Here it is in kg for the global community.

572.4lbs = 259.6kg

There’s something about seeing the numbers broken down like this that brings it home. Thank you fellow Kiwis, you do the Lords work. 🙏🏻

So she said she would binge 4K calories at night, let’s do some calorie comparisons just for funsies since she doesn’t say what she would eat. (And I have a hard time imagining what 4K calories looks like)

4k calories could be:
7 BigMac hamburgers from McDonalds. (563 cal. each)
7 Crunchwrap Supremes from Taco Bell. (530 cal. each)
4 Pints of Ben and Jerry’s (1,000 cal. each)
7 King Sized Snicker Bars (540 cal. each)
1 Entire Jar of Peanut Butter and some change (avg. 3,000 cal per jar, brand dependent)
33 Large Bananas (121 cal. each)

What she is actually eating during binging we may never know. But what I have concluded is that’s a lot of food.
Amber is fat and not even Becky will have sex with her.

Tags
None