MY NEW WEIGHT LOSS PLAN - aww shit here we go again, 08/07/2020

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

How long until Amber's Noom coach blocks her?

• Total voters

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
i only got to watch the video now, so, sorry in advance if this was pointed out already

she says a 3000 calories restriction is too much for her to be losing weight

but she needs to eat close to 3500 calories a day just to maintain at 485 and she's been doing that for a while

???

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: 497

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
Do u guys think she's going to last one week in this program?
A week at most, this girl is a pleasure seeker as well as someone who wants to put the least amount of effort into her life.

Weight loss is simple, and it’s just telling yourself no, as well as being able to handle the discomfort ofthe hunger from not eating like you’re used to. She overcomplicaes it like it’s some unknown equation:

‘it’s my my past traumas, it’s my emotions and feelings making me binge, I have a mental illness!’

Simply just say no to yourself and keep it pushing.:story:

RairakkuAkuma

kiwifarms.net
I did Noom last year. I think it's a great program, but Amberlynn won't stick with it.
The coaches are real people, but they check on you only once a week and plan a little goal for you to accomplish during the week. There are also "Bot replies" for example if you say "Cancel subscription". I didn't interact much with my support group. There were people around the world and most of them were at age of 40-50. I bet AL will spam the support group non stop...
For me the program was very helpful, but knowing AL's attitude she won't stick with Noom very long.

Sorry for my bad English :shit-eating:

pinkbutterfly

kiwifarms.net
Part of people's success is probably due to the commitment that $150 up-front reflects for the average person. When you buy-in with that you're far more likely to feel like the product is 'worth it', because otherwise you have to confront that you wasted your money. Also more likely to stick with it, for the same reason.

This absolutely will not work for someone who bought hundreds of dollars of Optavia crap for it to sit on a sideboard for months :lol:

RairakkuAkuma

kiwifarms.net
Part of people's success is probably due to the commitment that $150 up-front reflects for the average person. When you buy-in with that you're far more likely to feel like the product is 'worth it', because otherwise you have to confront that you wasted your money. Also more likely to stick with it, for the same reason.

This absolutely will not work for someone who bought hundreds of dollars of Optavia crap for it to sit on a sideboard for months :lol:
I can already tell Amberlynn didn't do much research. She could have chosen to pay montly via Itunes App Store or Google Play, but she decided to spend almost 200$ on program she is never going to finish. :lol:

KiwiKunt

Amber is my screaming pillow.....
kiwifarms.net
I did Noom last year. I think it's a great program, but Amberlynn won't stick with it.
The coaches are real people, but they check on you only once a week and plan a little goal for you to accomplish during the week. There are also "Bot replies" for example if you say "Cancel subscription". I didn't interact much with my support group. There were people around the world and most of them were at age of 40-50. I bet AL will spam the support group non stop...
For me the program was very helpful, but knowing AL's attitude she won't stick with Noom very long.

Sorry for my bad English :shit-eating:
Your English is better than most, it is better than mine and I am English and I have an 'A' Level in English Language

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
now she says she's been on a weight loss journey since she was 11???

she makes herself look like an idiot even more by saying that, but this bitch knows exactly what she's doing, her "journey" was obviously a big fucking fail

this is just yet another video where she tries to bullshit her new audience she got after she announced her cancer, and judging from the likes she got it seems to work

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Whenever my s/o hears me watching her videos (obv archives only), he always says, “why does this girl talk such bullshit every time?” Pretty good summation of this video and Hamber in general.
Same, "she's still a fat fucking cunt, wow, I'm shocked" :story:
It's the same shit over and over yet she has thousands of haters stuck watching her... it's a slow motion trainwreck without the excitement. I guess you gotta be a certain kind of gorl to see the appeal.
:popcorn:

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
She has never worried about her weight. She barely tries to avoid shame of being glutton. This is all a big laugh for her.

She is doomed to failure because she wants to believe that she can still eat candies and deep fried goo covered in sugar while losing weight. It aint gonna happen. The amount of fried food she eats is crazy. I cannot imagine how terrible she must feel all the time. She wants to eat garbage and lots of it. No plan will change this. People who can moderately control their eating do not end up weighing a quarter of a ton. She will fail, blame the program or viewers, and continue with her selfish life of voracious consumption.
I don’t think the word “journey” means what Amberlynn thinks it means.

Pro tip: If you’ve spent the better part of your life on a “weight loss journey”, then it stops being a journey and is basically your daily life.

Also: I can’t help but be impressed with how they built a whole fucking industry on losing weight, and basically repackaging and selling all this [bunkum] that people already know!

They’re all basically shilling the same [rubbish]:

1: Dont gorge yourself, eat less than X amount of calories.

2: Eat this rarely, eat this sometimes, eat this a lot.

Anything else? Nope, that’s pretty much it. And folks still pay money for what is basically gradeschool-tier concepts.
The industry exists because, like everything else, people want to lose weight while making no long term changes to their lives. Amber does not want to change. She only wants to be a weight where it does not hurt to walk, breathe, and everything else. Maybe she wants to be small enough to clean her "basement" without assistance (if she is doing any maintenance to that area at all).

She only flirts with diets to keep viewers interested. She lies about her eating and only comes clean when caught in those lies. An apology to stop views from dropping and she continues with her life. She is very dumb. How long does she expect to keep people watching the same story every season?

Re: journey
She stole that from other people. That is what she does.

escándalo

kiwifarms.net
What is fucking crazy is she is nearly 30 and does not realise the key component to weight loss are the 3 things; calorie monitoring, exercise, saying no. There thats the code. If you really want that late instead of porridge in the morning you can have it but you got to realise you have to sacrifice something in return.

Noom is a very weird app https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2od4Rxji_k this lady here talks about it and shares screenshots. It seems very much like betterhelp by the design and structure which is crazy because we know how that worked out.

Amber knows nothing about moderating her body but anything about nutrients the bitch should be on like an all protein, vegetable diet as she has way too much sugar and carbs, it does not sustain her because carbs don't fill the satisfied meter on the stomach essentially. Also she just needs to say no.

Daisy

I have a complicated relationship with Mondays
kiwifarms.net
She knows that just fine, she just prefers to be fat and disgusting while pretending to be kyute and dainty.
Again, she should just give up this false pretense at weight loss and join the Fat Acceptance Movement. She'd be so much happier if she could scarf down orange chicken and Dairy Queen 24/7 without making excuses for herself, and think of the attention and victimhood status she could milk from posting her stories on TitPee.

Nicotine Fetish

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How long before she quits this one?
I love the fact that it’s not even a question. Not a single person, not one, has any doubt that she will quit and fail this diet. Not a single person has any hope for her that she will have any significant success on this diet. That’s how tiresome this cycle has become. personally, I’ll give it to the end of the month before we get a “I want something sustainable” speech about why she quit the diet lol

Tags
None