my opinion on fake relationships (05/19/20) -

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
Her 'dream date' is two tickets to a concert, has homegorl ever been to a concert at all? I remember during her Lexington feeding vacation she mentioned Ariana Grande was playing there soon and she'd love to go. But how could she ever walk from the parking lot to the event center, then from the front door to wherever her seat is, how could she even begin to fit in a seat, cause she wouldn't be able to stand the whole time either.

What open relationship is she talking about? Krystal; while trying to find a new girlfriend place to live?

13:40 proof she's just using Becky for a place to live :lit:.

She also says point blank period far too much in a 15 min span.

Janai

kiwifarms.net
Mike Chouest, The Journey - got to be her. Snippy comments about peoples' looks, poor use of English...

May 5th? Sounds about right - she still has that slight sunburn on her chest & she's back to gaining weight.
This is definitely from beginning of may... just look at her tik toks, and yea she is on one with the fake accounts today, how many gmails can this lady possibly have 🤣🤣 oh and you forgot tomention the iconic Ariel Hernandez
BC4F30B3-E949-4036-BF5C-E79B3A0776C2.png

Last edited:

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
This is definitely from beginning of may... just look at her tik toks, and yea she is on one with the fake accounts today, how many gmails can this lady possibly have 🤣🤣 oh and you forgot tomention the iconic Ariel Hernandez
View attachment 1306541
“but that’s none of my business” is such a classic ALR passive-aggressive line. Ariel Hernandez, huh? Is that another sthuper diverse character from one of your lezbean comic books?

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
i know that jo black is an old fave of hers. these were under a comment about what amber will do when the youtube gravy train dries up. girl is too dumb to ask her bank to increase her spending limit or hire a lawyer to tell a wrinkly ho to shut up over who gets to use "amberlynn reid" professionally, but yeah, she's totally going to be making a meeting with an investment banker any day now.
sock_.png
sock_2.png
sock_3.png

sorry if you were eating while reading this. gorl should have marked it NSFL
sock_4.png
sock_5.png

cady... where else have i heard nonsensical grunting about other yootoobers and double standards recently...
cady.png
cady2.png

i guess ariel hernandez is the sock she fires up after dusty gets there with the baileys and jack daniels coolers. she was getting big mad over everyone saying the soul mate friend was density. interestingly, all of the comments saying how rude becky is to food service workers were totally sock-free
ariel.png
ariel2.png
ariel3.png
ariel4.png
ariel5.png

aaand westcoast lass is where she makes death threats and gets racist :story: "newp"? where have i heard that before
westcoast2.png
westcoast.png

Last edited:

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
This shit content right here is why people hate her not just cause shes fat.

Seriously, what the fuck, would it have been that hard to edit in screencaps of the quiz while she reads it? Lazy cunt.
I think it is her downfall. In the last couple of years, she posted horrendous videos with poor editing and was getting a lot of views and thus money. Now, she is not getting anywhere that income anymore and she is trying to add drama and TikTok videos but it is not working as expected. One way to increase her viewership would be to make quality content with better editing but that requires effort and that is not what Amber is about. I expect more mukbangs.

Sodium-King-90

kiwifarms.net
The fact she spends so much time arguing in the comments under SO many different accounts is... truly disturbing.
Amber claims she "never" reads the comments and has "better things to do than acknowledge hate."
But just reading the things posted above... It's SO obviously her. The same smug, passive aggressive attitude.
I mean, for Christ's sake, sometimes she slips and says "I" or "me..."
Something has gotten fatty very desperate and very scared of late, and she's trying to hide it by lashing out and putting on this "tough bitch" act... I can't help but wonder what it is?

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
Something has gotten fatty very desperate and very scared of late, and she's trying to hide it by lashing out and putting on this "tough bitch" act... I can't help but wonder what it is?
I wonder what's riled her up, but if I never find out it's almost okay as long as this keeps going. Watching Fat Amber be tragically undone by the consequences of her own actions then spinning out all over the place trying to do damage control amuses me.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
The fact she spends so much time arguing in the comments under SO many different accounts is... truly disturbing.
Amber claims she "never" reads the comments and has "better things to do than acknowledge hate."
But just reading the things posted above... It's SO obviously her. The same smug, passive aggressive attitude.
I mean, for Christ's sake, sometimes she slips and says "I" or "me..."
I wonder what Becky thinks about all this

Scratch that, she probably doesn't think in the first place

But, yeah, she does this because she's a narc, pure and simple. She's vague about some stuff on purpose because she loves to read people's speculations, she trolls with her titles because she loves the negative attention, she has a shrine of herself because she loves to look at herself, she posts a bunch of pictures of herself on social media because of the same reason. Really pathetic

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder what Becky thinks about all this

Scratch that, she probably doesn't think in the first place
If she did think about it, she'd probably be happy because the more time Amber spends fussing the comments is less time for Amber to be bugging her.

Also I'd love to know where Amber supposedly has a savings account with such an amazing interest rate.

Tags
None