my opinion on obesetobeast - 7/18/2019

Orange Banana

kiwifarms.net

https://youtube.com/watch?v=_fuORUsB144

clickbait about obesetobeast starts at 15:15.

"What's your opinion on obesetobeast's new video in which he mentions you? I haven't seen it. It depends on which one your talking about because there's been a few where he mentions me and i think the last one... what was it.. he mentioned I was eating japanese snacks online or something like that. um.. I watched like parts of it and I honestly don't really have opinion. I just think that he is really kind hearted and he never like follows the crowd if you get what I'm saying. Like He knows I get a lot of hate but he doesn't like try to jump on that train like his opinions are very unbiased and I like that about him"

Basically its fucking nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
Accurate summary?
I'm 7 minutes in and do not have anything to report other than your accurate prediction.

EDIT at 8 and a half minutes in she tells us that we should be grateful she's a YouTuber because she could instead be a secretary for a living (literally). a) you wouldnt even fit on a desk; b) thank you so much for dropping the good life to instead record 15-minute videos to us once every couple days for a living, you're an inspiration to us all wow so selfless much giving.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino