my opinion on obesetobeast - 7/18/2019

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
A year from now Amber is going to be IN THE GROUND. But we'll pretend to be surprised at this big secret.

Anyhow I don't think it needs to be reiterated how boring and repetitive the content has gotten, but we keep coming back to the threads at least. It's still just so hard to imagine how or why Amber doesn't take one look at herself and put the fork down, an immediately change her life because even the most casual observer at this point can see that she's dying slowly in front of our eyes.

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
i'm guessing the "secret" she hints at while being a smug cunt is just going to be her and necky getting their own place?
I don't think Amber would ever live on her own with Becky. Becky is way too much of a bore, and on a more practical note: Amber has major separation issues. If Becky went to visit her family and Amber didn't go(because she is too swollen or whatever) who is going to take Amber shopping? Who is going to feed her? Who is going to look after the cats and dog?

Dick Artist

autistic guitar
kiwifarms.net
fucking hell that bitch sounds like she is grooming another autistic wallflower. i guess becky is just not able to keep up with her demands or faggots finally put their foot down and made becky choose bewteen them and hamber. i wanna see how moving ill make her bedbound because she cannot keep up with diet or some other bullshit. also she will have to find another "super real" doctor and she ain't gonna do that. so it would be like a final stage. that would be fucking interesting not this fucking garbage she's been feeding us. it's almost as bad as all the garbage she eats everyday.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
we are ungrateful for the content we get from her?
Oh sweetie, 90% of the people that watch you are here for the freak show, the other ten percent get their jollies off by watching you stuff your fat mouth.
We should be grateful for all of the effort she puts into being a disgustingly obese piece of shit. I know I thank my lucky stars. Actually, I do because making fun of this bitch and watching this trainwreck is amusing. It's become less so in the Becky era and, sorry gorl, Chantal has taken the crazy crown as of late, but it's just a matter of time. Don't forget we're like 6 weeks behind in Hamberworld.

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
I don't think Amber would ever live on her own with Becky. Becky is way too much of a bore, and on a more practical note: Amber has major separation issues. If Becky went to visit her family and Amber didn't go(because she is too swollen or whatever) who is going to take Amber shopping? Who is going to feed her? Who is going to look after the cats and dog?
Amazon? GrubHub? These days, you can order anything to be shipped to you from the touch of your phone without ever having to leave home.

• Agree
Reactions: Lesbian Sleepover

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Amazon? GrubHub? These days, you can order anything to be shipped to you from the touch of your phone without ever having to leave home.
I wonder if they have GrubHub. We know they don't have UberEats. Maybe Waitr? Let's not give her ideas. Regardless, she could get Amazon Prime, which I'm sure she already has, and lidurrrrrraaallly get whatever processed shit she wants. Becks would have to get the fresh stuff, but the rest is all taken care of.

Reactions: fuxetudeto

lowsodiumsituation

IvE nEvEr BeEn 600 PoUnDs
kiwifarms.net
Amber jump cuts before reading most of the comments... a little suspicious
Especially when she refuses to edit out any of the useless shit in her other videos.
If she cut around dropped phones and the rest of the crap she does, I might believe she was just skipping the second and a half it takes to rotate the phone and find the top of the thing she's reading.

But nope.

mekalekahi

I resigned up for weight watchers
kiwifarms.net
You guys she COULD be sitting a a desk job. We need to be grateful that she sacrifices that to upload videos of her exploring her backyard or eating a sonic burger in bed.

If she had a real job she would get fired for calling out every 2 days for anxiety or insomina or some Bullshit.

Its Also highly embarrassing at this point that shes still saying that zach body shamed her in the video. Its like shes trying to brainwash people into believing it but there is video evidence clearly showing the opposite that she clipped to her narrative.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino