my opinion on obesetobeast - 7/18/2019

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
Gorl is a whole lie, the whole last eight mins of her videos are just lies that make me mad on the internet.
-Bitch is not on a weight loss journey, her whole "cycle" has been gain 250+ over the last 4 years.
-She can't be too worried about "leaving her furbabies" behind is she's still not trying to lose any weight. Maybe the plan is to overfeed Twinkie Stor so that she'll die before AL or around the same time so they can be buried together?
-You guyz, she's always wanted to be open about her mental disorders, her deprushin and bipolarness and her obsessive personality disorder; bitch just got diagnosed last month. She always goes through "mental things" and never tells us about them, or she's been "going through some things" and we never find out what. Really honest gorl.
-Did she ever audition for MSHPL? She said they contacted her but she never responded. Didn't she just release a recent video about her audition tape and talking to someone from the show??
-Someone recommends the app "running for weight loss", AL's says it's so cool! But then says, "it doesn't say what it's called though". Lol bitch they told you the name of the app!
-Where will she be a year from now?? It's a secret guys!! She's keeping it on the down low (probably 6 feet under).
-No one on MSHPL has ever had anyone on the show in the 500s, she's seen every show. Haven't people been under 600? I swear I saw someone who was like 580 or 525 on the show??
-She felt so 'belittled' by Zach, she was afraid to post her reaction video; but she's so glad she did. Sooooo many Youtubers and big creators have messaged and texted her to tell her how proud they are of her. Gorl what?? Bitch, who??
-She refused to answer the last question lol. "Imagine you dying and the haters laughing their asses off cause that's what they're all waiting for; you're definitely not going to let them win their dirty game right?" She totally avoided this question.

Maybe with her declutter and avoiding the answer to the last question and where will she be a year from now; AL is realizing she won't be here a year from now?

kiwifarms.net
there was a post from I think the facebook group someone emailed my 600 pound life asking to help Amber and they said they have reached out to her and she didn't want help. She does say they have emailed her and she goes vaguelynn saying she "didn't really email them back or whatever" so she could of emailed them back and said in her cuntylynn tone "how dare you think I'm 600pounds boo. i'm 597 pounds, not anywhere close to 600. I don't need any help. I don't binge anymore, just overeat"

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
You guys she COULD be sitting a a desk job. We need to be grateful that she sacrifices that to upload videos of her exploring her backyard or eating a sonic burger in bed.
Bitch couldn't handle the desk job she had over 100 lbs ago. What makes her think she wouldn't get fired again? She's even more useless now.

Hell, who the fuck would hire her? One look at her tells you she's a waste of a job slot at best, and a huge liability at worst.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Hamber very much so likely vomits alot.

She doesn't care about keeping food down..just glutting her self on it. It's why her preferred foods are literal slop. It's just to stretch her stomach, not actually be good.

• Agree
Reactions: mrsm0rbid

kiwifarms.net
-No one on MSHPL has ever had anyone on the show in the 500s, she's seen every show. Haven't people been under 600? I swear I saw someone who was like 580 or 525 on the show??
More than a dozen people have been under 600 pounds.

In order of appearance: Zsalynn, Olivia, Penny (a svelte 530 elbees!), Paula, Angel, Laura, Chay, June, Brandi (of the twins Brandi & Candi), Tanisha, Rena, Tamy-Lyn, Benji, Marissa, and Vianey have ALL been less than 600 pounds at their initial weigh in. But don't worry, Stinky McCheesewheel has seen alllllllll the episodes and nobody ever has been <600 pounds. Dumbfuck.

Last edited:

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
Gorl is just desperate to distract everyone from the animal abuse that's now floating around the new asspats on twatter

She was pretty bold in her choice considering the whole "You have my condolences, I am SO sorry about your kitty, trust me I know how it feels."

AKA "God damnit this is supposed to be about me, quit making this about you! I PUT A CAT DOWN ONCE!"

Bitchinista

kiwifarms.net
11:31 have you tried to audition for my 600 pound life
11:40 they have contacted me but I didn't
11:43 really um message back or anything so
This gave me pause as well. In her Casting Call Storytime video she said the email from MSHPL was fake and that she gets multiple fake emails from them. She also says in that video that she absolutely would go on that show because Dr. Now knows his stuff.

Yet in this video she's like oh I just ignored them. Ugggh she is so irritating!

Reactions: StrawberryDouche

Calling

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The APPRECIATE ME! rant is so fucking delusional, I don't understand how she even released it.

No, gorl, you can't fit behind a desk at a call center anymore, those swivel chairs can only hold so much weight and you would have to answer to a supervisor and fulfill quotas (also phone anxiety). No, you can't stop YouTube since that's how you get your money and you do not have any other skills, decent prior work history, or even a semi-healthy body.

The only way she'll disappear off YouTube is if she dies. Dark, but true. Her channel has been so depressing for so many months, and that rant would make me sad if she wasn't so smug about it.

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
This gave me pause as well. In her Casting Call Storytime video she said the email from MSHPL was fake and that she gets multiple fake emails from them. She also says in that video that she absolutely would go on that show because Dr. Now knows his stuff.

Yet in this video she's like oh I just ignored them. Ugggh she is so irritating!
That video details their entire interaction. It was for a new M600PL to take place in Atlanta. She messaged extensively with them, had a Facetime audition, sent pics of herself and Beckylynn. She said TLC was enchanted and enraptured by her but... would she be interested in Family By the Ton, and might she have a fatass relative? She did not, and they ghosted her. Eight months later, she messaged them to see what happened, and they never replied.

To say they messaged her and she never replied is a lie of staggering proportions. Did she forget she told that story? Did she think we'd forget that story? Why the fuck would she lie about something so provably false by her own words.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino