My personal thoughts on the state of KF - A normie's take

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

The Last Stand

Justice pour Norma Shearer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Incidentally, and this is probably just me, but the exclusively political threads tend to be some of the weaker ones. Trump Derangement Syndrome, Trump Enslavement Syndrome, and Biden Derangement Syndrome come to mind (though I'll admit to liking the threads on Social Justice Warriors. SJW Art, and Ben Garrison)
When the Derangement threads cross, there's some mudslinging involved. Up until recently, they've agreed to keep in their respective circles. The main goal of both of them is exposing the salt that breeds from those political figures or fanbase.

The SJW thread is more generalized with content. At the end of the day, they all represent the original intent of Kiwi Farms: finding cows online and laughing at them while documenting their behavior.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've been on this site for two years and can say that the decision to contain and isolate A&N from the rest of the site has merit and reason. A&N is one of the most popular forums on this website, but at what cost? News articles about current events quickly devolve turn into overt racism, anti Semitism, homophobia and narrow minded discourse where slight derivation from the popular consensus is buried or attacked. There's a reason why A&N was originally meant as a containment board and eventually required a T&H status to post.

Well, yeah, with one little correction - like anywhere else here. If I'm gonna go to the thread about that fuckhead, who's thrown away his girlfriend out in a cold, and say that "guys, why do say that russians are all like that? Every country has degenerates." or try to argue that US IRL streamers are the same inbreds and lowlives, people are just gonna pile up on me for the wrong opinion on the matter. Same goes for China sperging, which is as embarrassing as RussiaGate or "serious" discussion about Jews running everything.

Fuck, I remember in a thread about Cosmo there is a message "trannies are mentally ill". What's the big deal you might ask? Well, it was written by Null and this alone is enough to get shit fucked if 230 is repealed.

So no, A&N deletion won't solve anything, because it is just the tip of the iceberg.

ScamL Likely

It's not suicide, it's Kiwifarms™
kiwifarms.net
Shutting down the site if keeping it up is legally and financially untenable is one thing, that's understandable. This latest drama, on the other hand, is pure cuckoldry, plain and simple. Null can cope and equivocate and seethe all he wants but he's patently full of shit. The site may still be up for now but it might as well already be dead.

Unassuming Local Guy

Friendly and affectionate
kiwifarms.net
I find it funny, for lack of a better word, that the 99% of this site that spends most of their time here doxing mentally ill people and talking about how much they hate them and wish harm upon them starts clutching their pearls and gasping when the other 1% says the word nigger.

Maybe there wouldn't be so much pushback to the no politics rule if it wasn't being championed by a bunch of high school bullies who are doing an extremely bad job trying to convince us that they're actually paragons of virtue just trying to protect our precious children.

It's not even the partisan "stop allowing them to hate us back" demagoguery that's the worst part. It's the open air hypocrisy and the complete lack of shame.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shutting down the site if keeping it up is legally and financially untenable is one thing, that's understandable. This latest drama, on the other hand, is pure cuckoldry, plain and simple. Null can cope and equivocate and seethe all he wants but he's patently full of shit. The site may still be up for now but it might as well already be dead.
I'm not gonna go into gay shit like "oh, I know what Null feels", but I had somewhat similar experience of running a community on a much smaller scale, but for free. Tried my best to keep it running, but after couple of years I realized, that barely anyone understands that, and then asked myself "am I even enjoying this?" and called it quits. However, what I find distasteful has been said way earlier - in his "I'm getting too old for this" essay he said something like "I wish Trump would repeal Section 230, so I could say "well, I did all I could" and shut everything down". That's basically "I want to throw this shit away, but lack the courage to do so" and he also admitted, that he's barely having any fun here, so this place is on a deathwatch regardless of what's gonna happen to Section 230.

I find it funny, for lack of a better word, that the 99% of this site that spends most of their time here doxing mentally ill people and talking about how much they hate them and wish harm upon them starts clutching their pearls and gasping when the other 1% says the word nigger.
Well, not exactly, openly hating on cows has never been tolerable here, term "a-loging" was named after a sped, who wished all sorts of stuff on Chris and unironically called him worse than Saddam. Otherwise, I agree, especially if you take into consideration, that Null himself said "you should say the word "nigger" every day, because one day you won't be able to".

ScamL Likely

It's not suicide, it's Kiwifarms™
kiwifarms.net
I'm not gonna go into gay shit like "oh, I know what Null feels", but I had somewhat similar experience of running a community on a much smaller scale, but for free. Tried my best to keep it running, but after couple of years I realized, that barely anyone understands that, and then asked myself "am I even enjoying this?" and called it quits. However, what I find distasteful has been said way earlier - in his "I'm getting too old for this" essay he said something like "I wish Trump would repeal Section 230, so I could say "well, I did all I could" and shut everything down". That's basically "I want to throw this shit away, but lack the courage to do so" and he also admitted, that he's barely having any fun here, so this place is on a deathwatch regardless of what's gonna happen to Section 230.
I know, I've seen his previous sadposts on the subject over the course of the past year. That's exactly what I'm talking about. He can only keep saying the same thing so many times before it stops being something anyone can even vaguely sympathize with and just comes off as deliberately whiny faggotry and indecision. I'd respect him more if he just shut the whole site down today instead of taking the half-measure of locking a couple of "problematic" boards and deferring the decision of what to do till later. The fact that he still relates to cuckwheels to this day after the guy has repeatedly and loudly tried to throw him under the bus for years just goes to show how utterly hopeless he is on a fundamental level too. Cuckwheels spent years stabbing Null in the back in various ways and Null still thinks of him as an authority figure of some sort as evidenced by his post about locking happenings/a&n today. It's just fucking pathetic.

Absolute Brainlet

Local demon pimp shitposting on New Zealand forum
kiwifarms.net
I personally think you're all fags, especially @Null. I'll be happy when this site finally gets shut down.

P.S. Fuck niggers, fuck trannies, fuck jannies, fuck glowies, fuck spics, fuck jews, fuck chinks, fuck arabs, fuck huwhites, fuck christcucks, fuck atheists, fuck pagans, fuck amerimutts, fuck vodkaniggers, fuck europoors, fuck guatemalans, fuck japs, and fuck you.

DamageJoy

kiwifarms.net
(Disclaimer: my acc is new, but used the site in the past and lurked for quite a while.)

A problem with political stuff, especially the extremes is that they push the boundaries only to reach the ban point.
I remember when gab.ai was new-ish people just posted dumb crap they wouldn't have published normally just to get their stuff deleted so they could cry about being censored, when in reality they just put the site itself at risk due to retarded fedposting.

Sometimes people just lack the social skills to know that openly advocating for murder or other actually illegal things is like a bad idea.
And the "it's just a joke bro" excuse doesn't work, haven't been working for close to a decade now so like try to adapt and be glad you can at least be divergent from the mainstream without instantly being banned.

When I started lurking this forum early this decade it certainly had a different culture. I think the problem with cringe culture sites that ultimately too many posts about weird feminists and troons just turned them into "let's rage at the "left"" kind of sites. It certainly happened to many cringe focused comedy pages. I miss the times where weird furries and bronies were the main deal, not random Tweets.

I guess, but then what's stopping someone from just waiting out their trial period and then posting about Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo?
It certainly would help filter the low impulse control people somewhat. Also sock puppets etc that could arise from such a drama intensive subject.

Slimy Time

Long and lanky.
kiwifarms.net
Null has mentioned a couple of times that he left A&N up solely because he saw discussion there that wouldn't be allowed on other sites.
I guess when sig got banned, people from there started flipping their shit because Null complied with the law (even Moot complied with the FBI multiple times), so now Null sees no reason to stick his neck out for them.
It lines up with recent s230 worries and probably lawsuit issues as well. These spergs are telling him to take the hit because Facebook and Twitter will be hit as well, completely forgetting they have an army of lawyers where the ordinary man does not. They don't have his interest at heart and are biting the hand that feeds them, so he's decided to take their A&N away from them. That's also not counting the nonsense with sig.

teriyakiburns

Uncle O'Ruckus
kiwifarms.net
I had initially thought the s230 repeal wouldn't be that big of a deal, but they more I read into it, the more I realised that it is a big problem. It needs some sort of reform, but it's a magical piece of legislation that actually did most of what it was intended to do and mostly protects places like this fom disappearing.

Sorry, @Null, you deserve better than this

The Last Stand

Justice pour Norma Shearer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
(Disclaimer: my acc is new, but used the site in the past and lurked for quite a while.)

A problem with political stuff, especially the extremes is that they push the boundaries only to reach the ban point.
I remember when gab.ai was new-ish people just posted dumb crap they wouldn't have published normally just to get their stuff deleted so they could cry about being censored, when in reality they just put the site itself at risk due to retarded fedposting.

Sometimes people just lack the social skills to know that openly advocating for murder or other actually illegal things is like a bad idea.
And the "it's just a joke bro" excuse doesn't work, haven't been working for close to a decade now so like try to adapt and be glad you can at least be divergent from the mainstream without instantly being banned.

When I started lurking this forum early this decade it certainly had a different culture. I think the problem with cringe culture sites that ultimately too many posts about weird feminists and troons just turned them into "let's rage at the "left"" kind of sites. It certainly happened to many cringe focused comedy pages. I miss the times where weird furries and bronies were the main deal, not random Tweets.

It certainly would help filter the low impulse control people somewhat. Also sock puppets etc that could arise from such a drama intensive subject.
They basically want a response, then a safe space to where they can retreat and do it all over again.