My personal thoughts on the state of KF - A normie's take

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

DamageJoy

kiwifarms.net
They basically want a response, then a safe space to where they can retreat and do it all over again.
Kinda, of course there is always a performative aspect for social media interaction. People do this "being offensive, for offensiveness sake" thing due to having an audience. In a way it is like the kid in school who acted dumb to get attention. He would get into trouble for things he either doesn't really mean or could back up.

The Last Stand

Justice pour Norma Shearer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kinda, of course there is always a performative aspect for social media interaction. People do this "being offensive, for offensiveness sake" thing due to having an audience. In a way it is like the kid in school who acted dumb to get attention. He would get into trouble for things he either doesn't really mean or could back up.
They're going to get attention, just not the kind they would want.

It's immature. Just let stuff happen. The term "try hard" exists for a reason.

DeadFish

I've may have made some mistakes...
kiwifarms.net
Apparently, this has happened prior because of political discussions affecting the reputation of this site and attracting undesirable sorts.

I've been on this site for two years and can say that the decision to contain and isolate A&N from the rest of the site has merit and reason. A&N is one of the most popular forums on this website, but at what cost? News articles about current events quickly devolve turn into overt racism, anti Semitism, homophobia and narrow minded discourse where slight derivation from the popular consensus is buried or attacked. There's a reason why A&N was originally meant as a containment board and eventually required a T&H status to post.

I hear that right-leaning users flock to A&N and Kiwi Farms because of the freedom they have posting here about their political opinions and beliefs. Kiwi Farms allowed them to anonymously discuss and share their opinions without fear of deletion or ban.

A community cannot survive without rules, regulation or cooperation. A community cannot grow without people. Freedom of speech isn't "free," you can say what you want but not without consequence. From what I've seen, I see why right-wing ideologies are looked down upon on. For all they complain about being silenced, censored, they sure aren't doing themselves any favors by sperging about race, weapons, nationalism and conspiracy
Racism has become a code word for "a rich white democrat cant have their way".

Biden was a pro segregationist and Harris literally enslave young black men for profit via the legal system.

The reason a&h has been a shi t fest is because American politics has become a shi t fest.

When this website began Chris was the lol cow. Now the entire nation has become a lol cow.
Of course you are going get detractors.

The key to stop people shitting up the place is make politics boring again.

To achieve that something needs to be done about the out of control managerial class.

The Last Stand

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The key to stop people shitting up the place is make politics boring again.
That's going to be impossible for a while. Between the riots and Coronavirus and the attention Trump and Obama have got, if politics go back to "boring", nothing will get done. Not the riots, immigration, nothing.

DeadFish

I've may have made some mistakes...
kiwifarms.net
That's going to be impossible for a while. Between the riots and Coronavirus and the attention Trump and Obama have got, if politics go back to "boring", nothing will get done. Not the riots, immigration, nothing.
Correction. Things are only boring when things are working properly.

The holocaust wasnt boring. Pol Pot wasnt boring. The great depression wasnt boring.

When things are breaking down is when they get interesting and in a bad way.

Right now the republic is breaking down.

So yeah you will see a rise in extremism because of it.

Unfortunately the very society (the American republic) that kept black americans around is going bye bye and promises to get replaced by something more murderous.

Its not just the right you need to worry about. We seen in the riot thread white people on the left burning down small black business owners shops to demonstrate against white privilege.

No matter who wins you lose.

Last edited:

Tathagata

4th Estate = 5th Column
kiwifarms.net
If KF shuts down, it'll be a real shame. It's easy to lose sight of the larger picture, but if KF goes then there truly will be almost no large and active places on the internet where people can just speak freely without worry of the thought police forcing every user to praise trannies and hail black criminals. Reddit's been entirely corrupted and turned into an international psy op, disinfo, and propaganda distributer. Most of the chans are a shadow of what they once were. What place would be left for true exposure to opposing viewpoints?

As exceptional as KF can be, I think it provides a critical service to humanity at large (yes, I felt gay writing that) and losing that would be horrendous. I truly believe Null has done more to foster free and open discourse than any other individual or institution in the west. I've been a student at multiple of the most prestigious institutions in the world, and I'm not lying when I say that none of them match up to KF.

America doesn't need to repeal S230. It needs to use anti-trust to raze Alphabet, Twitter, Facebook, etc. and salt their ruins worse than the Romans did to Carthage. But our government is so corrupt that that will never happen. Fuck this gay earth.

Empty

kiwifarms.net
But lefty faggots in twitter can claim that all cishet white people are evil and talk about skinning their landlords alive
Not the first time when the society dictates what is right, and what is wrong, and that is probably a sole reason why one side gets away with their bullshit and another one should to shut up. At the same time, I'm kinda glad that unlike woke deviants on Twitter, most KF users keep their sanity and can recognize the difference between expressing constructive criticism and outright hatred. The best thing that we can do right now is to exploit our patience and mock feminists, LGBT and black nationalists for being brainless, aggressive slaves to their shitty ideologies.
When this website began Chris was the lol cow. Now the entire nation has become a lol cow.
When this website began, the entire nation already was a lol cow, we just didn't notice that before GamerGate of 2014 and especially the elections of 2016 when the social media became a war zone for online activists. In 2020, the war has spread to the streets in a much bigger scale than 4 years ago.

Last edited:

The Last Stand

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At the same time, I'm kinda glad that unlike woke deviants on Twitter, most KF users keep their sanity and can recognize the difference between expressing constructive criticism and outright hatred.
I think what contributes to that is here, you're discouraged of revealing your personal life on here. Notice when you sign up, the site highly recommends you use a burner email, pick a name that is exclusive on this forum, and don't start shit.

You're just words on a screen.

Empty

kiwifarms.net
I think what contributes to that is here, you're discouraged of revealing your personal life on here. Notice when you sign up, the site highly recommends you use a burner email, pick a name that is exclusive on this forum, and don't start shit.
Well, as I said earlier:

the society dictates what is right, and what is wrong, and that is probably a sole reason why one side gets away with their bullshit and another one should to shut up
Or, as one very unpopular clown said:

These rules exist not because Null wants us to be silent and left-wing liberal activists to get away with any shit on tne Internet, but because he doesn't want us to get busted by the government or people who go after us because of what we say. It's quite hard to openly express your honest non-partisan opinion when your chances of being destroyed by the government and your own people here is many times higher than that in Stalinist Soviet Union.

Last edited:

Chujkurwa

We got silk pussy.
kiwifarms.net
isnt that a touch homophobic?
Offtopic but...

The reason why you call it homophobic instead of insensitive is that homosexuality was in the DSM half a century ago. Psychotherapists (i.e. cons) of that time loved to win arguments by accusing their enemies of homosexual tendencies. Once homosexuals got rich and influential enough they forced the medical world to stop labelling homosexuality as a mental disorder. Soon people realized they could employ the same tactic (attacking the person instead of argument by implying the other side has something wrong with their heads and thus is mentally ill and lacks credibility) to shut down any argument by saying you're irrationally afraid of homosexuality.

Believe me, sooner or later toxic masculinity will appear in the DSM and gender dysphoria will dissapear from it faster than light.

If I don't like to eat shit then it doesn't necessarily mean I'm irrationally afraid of shit. You can catch a parasite this way or something, y'know?

I liked the old school homos who were able to laugh at themselves and were virtually impossible to offend.

Violent Ken Apologist

ENFP superstar
kiwifarms.net
Why do autistic people periodically scream about doomsday internet shutdowns?
Because they fear being dragged away from their dopemine-drenched non-life.

If 90% of the shit on the web was shut down, it would probably help humanity.
yeah this isn't fun anymore

it's just ruining good people's lives

gobbogobb

lol
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
anyone seriously discussing their great ideas to make this world better politically or why their preference in melanin content is the correct one on kiwi farms dot net is a dumb faggot and needs to be beaten by their parents after they lose roblox privileges for a month.

Wraith

Made pure again from the hardest game on earth.
kiwifarms.net
Do I have to solve everything around here? the problem is financing and branding. Without losing one iota of what everyone is in this place, with a little branding change and financing everything gets better.
Here's my proposal:
Kiwi Farms Chicken.
Just imagine, little bags of chicken nuggets (not kiwi birds, you kaggots,) in green bags with Null's face on the front, selling them over the internet to the hood.
Suck the money out of certain neighborhoods for the benefit of mankind all around.
We can have side dishes and sauces based off of various beloved Kiwis. (I vote for a red tinged honey mustard sauce. My adorable red eyes will be on the package. "I might be spicy, but this honey mustard sauce isn't." White people will eat it up.)
For Halloween you can have the @CatParty platter! A random mix of chicken pieces with a random mix of sauces. What kind of horrible abominations will you get in the mail?
If some grocery stores can do this, I feel this is an appropriate plan.
Then we can make little commercials for the urban market with rap music and smooth talking guys telling you to try KFC's malt liquor.
I know what I'm talking about!