My plea to be unbanned from Kiwi Farms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Dear Reader,

Hello! As you can see from the title, this message will be my humble plea to be request an unbanning from Kiwi Farms. I feel that my ban was not justified.Why do I feel this way? Because I've done nothing wrong. I am completely innocent and I am not a user who is constantly breaking the rules. I simply incurred the wrath of someone in a position of power.

I was banned because a terribly vindictive admin wasn't having a very good day today and lashed out at me for giving some excellent advice. While I agree that the admin of Kiwi Farms has every right to ban me, it is their website after all, banning people they don't like, particularly when they have broken no rules, sets up a very terrible precedent for the future of Kiwi Farms. The admin could simply start banning other people for the committing the crime of not being personally liked by the admin in said future even if said banned people, like myself, have committed no wrongs on the website.

Perhaps this has happened in the past too? That I cannot say... But if true then those actions were also unjustifiable and I heavily suggest this wrongful action against me thought over and, after some thought, overturned. We are adults and, as such, should act like adults. As adults, we should not banish people for not liking them. You guys like, or at least claim to like, free speech, no?

Included below will be a link to my profile to hasten the unbanning in case whoever reads this message does not know who I am:
https://kiwifarms.is/members/colonel-j.12768/

Thank you for reading.

Sincerely,
Colonel J (The Sheriff)

1Tonka_Truck

Loaded Like A Boxcar Moving Like A Racecar
kiwifarms.net
I don't know who this guy is, but I think I want to..
Colonel J's dox:
Would you like to know more?

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net

Just A Butt

are you some sort of mexican?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Colonel J's dox:
Would you like to know more?

Awesome! I was looking for that, but you beat me to it.

Also, I love the Starship Troopers ref.

Anyone know the post that got him banned?

heathercho

DON'T. RAPE. ANYBODY!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've seen several posts by him in the past few days, did he chimp out at some point when I was otherwise occupied?

Anyway, I think that son of a bitch gave me a "dumb" rating once, so good fucking riddance

Swallow your dumb rating like a good whore.

Free Col. J, he's like a low rent KOP.

Status
Not open for further replies.