My plea to be unbanned from Kiwi Farms

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixy

Yo, buddy. Still alive
kiwifarms.net
Is this the guy from that 'Slums of Elwood' forum who made an account here and got banned a few days ago?

IAmNotAlpharius

Nothing to see here. Move along citizen.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is this the guy from that 'Slums of Elwood' forum who made an account here and got banned a few days ago?

I’m not sure but I think he was on Ralph’s forum while it existed. He also posts on Twitter under the same name and handle (that’s not a good idea Colonel J). You may also know Colonel J from the fact he always went to bat for Ralph and the IBS crowd. He’s also famous for referring to everyone as they. To make this even more interesting he has distinct political beliefs lol.

Attachments

• 63BC5287-6C6B-4AB3-97DC-9AF3E3DA2DBA.png
    63BC5287-6C6B-4AB3-97DC-9AF3E3DA2DBA.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 413
Last edited:

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Colonel J's dox:
Would you like to know more?

That's a lot younger than I would have guessed. He plays post-middleage.

1Tonka_Truck

Loaded Like A Boxcar Moving Like A Racecar
kiwifarms.net
Good riddance, he just sucked Ralph and Zoom's dick.
JF was his internet daddy for awhile as well.

Here is some context to a story. For 3-5 days in August is 2018, JF went dark. No activity on Twitter or their discord. Me and other JF fans were concerned where Papa was so I, and others, perused their twitter for who they last spoke to.

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the Exceptional Illuminati
kiwifarms.net
I’m not sure but I think he was on Ralph’s forum while it existed. He also posts on Twitter under the same name and handle (that’s not a good idea Colonel J). You may also know Colonel J from the fact he always went to bat for Ralph and the IBS crowd. He’s also famous for referring to everyone as they. To make this even more interesting he has distinct political beliefs lol.

View attachment 726511

I've shopped his face once and added gunt glasses. He DMd me saying that picture is not him, but his friend.
Trust it or not, just adding lore.

ComeoutandJULAY

BURN BURN BURN TO THE GROUND BU-BURN TO THE GROUND
kiwifarms.net
JF was his internet daddy for awhile as well.

I mean, he is a potato, so it's more of a match made in heaven than anything else.

View attachment 726511

He also white-knighted The Quartering of all people, which struck me as odd because I thought tranny faggots were known for hating Hambles in Shambles's guts.

Status
Not open for further replies.