My plea to be unbanned from Kiwi Farms -

Sackity

Yo, Buddy. Still alive?
kiwifarms.net
Is this the guy from that 'Slums of Elwood' forum who made an account here and got banned a few days ago?

IAmNotAlpharius

For the Emperor?!
kiwifarms.net
Is this the guy from that 'Slums of Elwood' forum who made an account here and got banned a few days ago?
I’m not sure but I think he was on Ralph’s forum while it existed. He also posts on Twitter under the same name and handle (that’s not a good idea Colonel J). You may also know Colonel J from the fact he always went to bat for Ralph and the IBS crowd. He’s also famous for referring to everyone as they. To make this even more interesting he has distinct political beliefs lol.

Attachments

Last edited:

1Tonka_Truck

Loaded Like A Boxcar Moving Like A Racecar
kiwifarms.net
Good riddance, he just sucked Ralph and Zoom's dick.
JF was his internet daddy for awhile as well.

Here is some context to a story. For 3-5 days in August is 2018, JF went dark. No activity on Twitter or their discord. Me and other JF fans were concerned where Papa was so I, and others, perused their twitter for who they last spoke to.

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the EU Meme Black Market
kiwifarms.net
I’m not sure but I think he was on Ralph’s forum while it existed. He also posts on Twitter under the same name and handle (that’s not a good idea Colonel J). You may also know Colonel J from the fact he always went to bat for Ralph and the IBS crowd. He’s also famous for referring to everyone as they. To make this even more interesting he has distinct political beliefs lol.

View attachment 726511
I've shopped his face once and added gunt glasses. He DMd me saying that picture is not him, but his friend.
Trust it or not, just adding lore.

ComeoutandJULAY

BURN BURN BURN TO THE GROUND BU-BURN TO THE GROUND
kiwifarms.net
JF was his internet daddy for awhile as well.
I mean, he is a potato, so it's more of a match made in heaven than anything else.

View attachment 726511
He also white-knighted The Quartering of all people, which struck me as odd because I thought tranny faggots were known for hating Hambles in Shambles's guts.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino