My plea to be unbanned from Kiwi Farms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perspicacity

Some E-Celeb Alt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let him come back but tell him he needs a minimum of 141 characters in each reply, his twitter speak and few word responses are particularly egregious. If your not saying anything, don't post it. Some points to keep him around. He also has cow potential, gives a small daily dose of cringe, and is an opposing viewpoint all of which keep a thread interesting.

Squire of Gothos

PPP Mafia Capo / Ralph Respecter
kiwifarms.net
Included below will be a link to my profile to hasten the unbanning in case whoever reads this message does not know who I am:
https://kiwifarms.is/members/colonel-j.12768/

Thank you for reading.

Sincerely,
Colonel J (The Sheriff)
Who?

Oh it's the unironic DSP fan that gives him money even though he doesn't watch him live and gives Ralph money to fuel his alcoholism... well if he's not here he might join a gang or something, which actually might help him build social skills honestly.

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
Part of me wants him banned for having such exceptional takes, but part of me wants him around as a punching bag

This is the fucking Internet, son: for each exceptional banned, another 10 willing punching bags will join KF to derp the site up. If anything, we should be trying to keep them out, not get them back in. Exceptional troublemakers are not a rare commodity.

zyclonPD

kiwifarms.net
Dear Reader,

I feel that my ban was not justified.Why do I feel this way? Because I've done nothing wrong. I am completely innocent...

While I agree that the admin of Kiwi Farms has every right to ban me,
Sincerely,
Colonel J (The Sheriff)
Looks like an open and shut case to me.

"I feel my ban is unfair... They have every right to ban me".

Edit:
As one of the couple people who actually came here from Ralph's TRR forums I do have some minor back history and lore on him. It's nothing he hasn't displayed here already though except he really likes to debate in favor of children being able to consent and that sex with minors is not harmful to them.

Figured I would add that here as some personal context I've learned from dealing with him in November and December 2018.

Last edited:

Draza

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looks like an open and shut case to me.

"I feel my ban is unfair... They have every right to ban me".

Edit:
As one of the couple people who actually came here from Ralph's TRR forums I do have some minor back history and lore on him. It's nothing he hasn't displayed here already though except he really likes to debate in favor of children being able to consent and that sex with minors is not harmful to them.

Figured I would add that here as some personal context I've learned from dealing with him in November and December 2018.
Ahhh a pedophile as well. No wonder he donates to Zoom.

Goku 1000000 O

d91550
kiwifarms.net
I would've bullied him more had I known about this. Definitely explains the JF nut hugging.

DidYouJustSayThat

Eat the bat soup, bigot.
kiwifarms.net
Colonel J may have instigated the code red in many a thread, but the deaths on these threads by incredulity at the pure retardarion probably saved lives and provided much laughter.

His existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, is funny! You don't want the truth, because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want him smearing shit on that wall. You need him on that wall. We use words like "shitposting", "keks", "exceptionalism". We use these words as the backbone of a life spent making fun of something. You use them as a punchline. He has neither the time nor the inclination to explain himself to men who rise and sleep under the drizzle of the very milk that he provides, and then questions the manner in which he provides it! One would rather you just said "thank you", and went on your way.

instythot

Shit-stirring retard
kiwifarms.net
I’m not sure but I think he was on Ralph’s forum while it existed. He also posts on Twitter under the same name and handle (that’s not a good idea Colonel J). You may also know Colonel J from the fact he always went to bat for Ralph and the IBS crowd. He’s also famous for referring to everyone as they. To make this even more interesting he has distinct political beliefs lol.

View attachment 726511

Well, those pics certainly solve the "weird insistence on using they for everyone" mystery

Richardo Retardo

Trying my damnedest not to be a massive sperg
kiwifarms.net
@Null According to my scholarly interpretation of the hadiths and Islamic jurist prudence, it is of the utmost important that you unban him this instance! In the eyes of Allah, all men deserve a second chance so that they may be judged, Inshnullah wa Inshalla.

Last edited:

Smug Chuckler

lul
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've heard this guy calling on Ralph's stream, didn't have anything to say other than wanting to take a shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.