My plea to be unbanned from Kiwi Farms -

Washington Post

Now with 50% more roaches.
kiwifarms.net
This guy is incredibly pathetic. If you take into consideration the multiple forums he's contributed to and the number of subthreads he shits up, as well as the hours he spends listening to livestreams, in the chat trying to make the same stupid points and call into shows, it'd be amazing if he had something else going on in his life such as a job, classes or anything else productive. While I got some amusement from him, the best thing would be for him to be banned entirely from the Internet.

I used Ralph's forum and I can confirm that he shilled for ending the age of consent and even said that anyone with an anime avatar was a pedophile. When I asked him if that included him, since he had such an avatar, he didn't respond as usual. Troll or not, any community is better off without him.

Stoneheart

Well hung, and snow white tan
kiwifarms.net
the only reason for a full ban should be realy bad spamming.
if somebody tries to be cool in his own thread, just ban him(or her) from their thread.

• Agree
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

IamnottheNSA

Nobody is listening
kiwifarms.net

Attachments

Wendy Carter

When I am still, it is as lifeless as Abigail.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there some context for this? I threw some BAT in Null's direction just a few days ago.
You can no longer send BAT's to Null directly through Brave. Look here for some very basic info. Also, I don't recommend @'ing Null unless you have vital info.

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
You can no longer send BAT's to Null directly through Brave. Look here for some very basic info. Also, I don't recommend @'ing Null unless you have vital info.
Actually, you can. He's just locked out of some of the other features. You can still send BAT you get from looking at ads to the site manually, so it's not yet a "completely uninstall and give up" situation.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Kosher Salt

Wendy Carter

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Actually, you can. He's just locked out of some of the other features. You can still send BAT you get from looking at ads to the site manually, so it's not yet a "completely uninstall and give up" situation.
Yes, I know now it's not as bad as it seems. I posted this when Null was still streaming about this just to give a very basic understanding of what was going on, and it is outdated ever since he gave his full, more detailed account of the situation.

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Yes, I know now it's not as bad as it seems. I posted this when Null was still streaming about this just to give a very basic understanding of what was going on, and it is outdated ever since he gave his full, more detailed account of the situation.
It's unfortunately actually worse than I thought when I said that and Null updated it again.

BlancoMailo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well lookie here, Metokur hops over to dlive and several minutes before he even mentioned setting up a streamlabs, colonel Paypig managed to already throw money at it.

Reactions: Ellesse_warrior

Wendy Carter

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well lookie here, Metokur hops over to dlive and several minutes before he even mentioned setting up a streamlabs, colonel Paypig managed to already throw money at it.

View attachment 802447
Speaking of DLive, Colonel J was banned by Null on stream immediately on sight, no questions asked:

Also, a long while ago he appeared in the comment section of this video. I left a comment mocking him for his request to be unbanned, and he replied with this:

His YT account is now unavailable. Why, you ask?

Don't know if he's thread-worthy or not, but he sure pops up a lot.

Kab

Angry Zoomer
kiwifarms.net
This is Colonel J's new YouTube account. He was in the comment section of an Anime Outsiders video, complaining about a Morrakiu song.
I really wanted to attach his posts on the TRR forums, defending Sargon's "depends on the child" comments and being a big pedo, but I lost the screenshots. I'm sure someone else has them somewhere.

The biggest iron

53/100
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is Colonel J's new YouTube account. He was in the comment section of an Anime Outsiders video, complaining about a Morrakiu song.
I really wanted to attach his posts on the TRR forums, defending Sargon's "depends on the child" comments and being a big pedo, but I lost the screenshots. I'm sure someone else has them somewhere.
colonel feg.png
Screenshot (12).png
This is what I have, plus one from the Farms.
@zyclonPD may have more. I know he had an account there.

Promestein

VITAMIN WATER
kiwifarms.net
Well fuck. I always thought he was just a paypig. Didn't think he was this much of a fucking retard.

• Feels
Reactions: Draza
Tags
None