My project to use 24/7 outdoor music broadcast to repel urban hoodlums - don't let your memes stay dreams

Islamic Creampie

kiwifarms.net
One of the coffee shops near where I live used to do this. You'd always hear classical and Frank Sinatra type shit blasting out of a speaker outside the building. For whatever reason the welfare rat types would always hang around the building at all hours. They were pretty harmless overall, but I know none of the sensible customers wanted them around. Seemed to work pretty well, too. Don't recall hearing the music for awhile though.

As for your efforts. :semperfidelis:

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
But I can't get over that you have to go to such extremes man. So many questions, feel free to answer any you wish!
  1. So this is in a business setting it sounds like, does the music not bother anyone else as I assume its not a deserted area?
  2. Does the music play 24 hours a day, or only at night?
  3. About how many of these scumbags hung around this area before you came up with the sonic blasting?
  4. Were/are they there every night, or just weekends?
  5. Is this a small town, rural area or larger city?
I didn't really care about this public vagrancy and outdoor loitering and drugdealing that much until recently since none of it is violent crime and all the legitimately scary violent criminals are now either incapacitated for life or chased away for good and the ones that are left generally know better than to fuck with my personal property and safety. But now our business clientele is going upscale, and all these rich, old white ladies are put off by the North American apes that treat this area like their own little patch of jungle, so I have to engineer a solution that does not break the budget.

Obviously the only way to deal with the problem with 100% certainty is to hire 24/7 private security or pay for local police protection, but that is way out of the budget range. I keep telling myself if it gets bad enough, I will camp out overnight "Roof Korean" style to deter any criminal activity (the roof is actually pretty awesome, with some 1 meter thick, waist-high sections of wall for cover, and maybe 10 meter elevation above ground level), but it has never gotten "bad enough" yet.

some answers to your questions
  1. It's a business setting. So far through pure luck, the music broadcast peters out almost exactly at the property boundary, so the businesses across the street cannot complain. On my side of the property boundary, I sent out an email to everyone who works in the area at any time in the week, so they appreciate my intent and I have received no opposition.

I'm under no obligation to do so, but I have reached out to the one person unfortunate enough to have a workshop directly beneath one of the broadcast units, and I constructed the playlist for that unit with her input (95% Mozart). Right now it's not loud enough to really bother her, but I am thinking of replacing it with a new unit made from the extra Bluetooth speaker and smartphone, which will probably be a few times louder.

2. Every unit is on 24/7 broadcast

3. There was always about 3-6 of these lowlifes at any given time during daylight hours, but altogether I'm probably dealing with around 10 different hoodrats. There may be a different drug-dealing crowd at night, for sure there are more crackheads; the outdoor security cameras don't have high enough resolution to make out faces too well in the dark, but I estimate it's also about 3-6 at a time.

Since installation of the sound system, it hasn't really decreased the total number of hoodrats in the area, but it has pushed their loitering spots beyond the property boundary and though they will still try to loiter on the property, they can't stay for long as there is enough variety in the playlist that they can't build up a tolerance for every piece of music. The sound system doesn't seem to work on the schizos who feed the enormous feral cat population in the immediate area.

That's a whole other problem that I don't even know how to deal with, because the cats are too fast to catch when they mature, and they shit everywhere and their parasite-infected shit and the piles of cat food are a public health hazard. I'm probably going to just buy a lot of bleach and soak all the cat food in it; I tried lime, but you can't easily close up the bags of lime after you open them.

4. These are the chronically unemployed, welfare collecting, food-stamp spending urban undesirables. Except when they are going to the Mexican grocery or convenience store to buy food and take a shit, they are spending their time being a nuisance to people who have legitimate business on this property.

5. This is happening in an outlying precinct of a big city. So it's not close enough to the downtown to be gentrified, genteel, and well-policed, but it's too far from the suburbs to be wealthy and quiet. This property is bordered by a public transit bus stop, a Mexican grocery, convenience store, laundromat, Walmart, and low-income public housing projects, so it's basically hoodrat central.

To the point that no one on this property can leave an exterior door unlocked at any time, as it's basically asking for trespassing and trouble. If the exterior doors were not locked 24/7, crackheads would be locking themselves in the toilet stalls to get high, prostitutes would be taking their johns into any unsecured maintenance space for blowjobs, and the Mexicans would be trying to wash their vegetables in the sinks.

If you've ever heard of "hijacked" buildings like in South Africa, that's what happened here before I dealt with the interior security situation. In "building hijacking" criminal gangs will break into a property and divy up all the unsecured space inside for homeless, vagrants, and junkies to live in, all of whom pay "rent" to the criminal gang, while the real landlord has to foot the bill for chasing out all these undesirables, repairing all the damage they cause, and pay for all the electric, water, and gas that they steal. Thank god it's not like that anymore, and thank god I don't have to live there.
One of the coffee shops near where I live used to do this. You'd always hear classical and Frank Sinatra type shit blasting out of a speaker outside the building. For whatever reason the welfare rat types would always hang around the building at all hours. They were pretty harmless overall, but I know none of the sensible customers wanted them around. Seemed to work pretty well, too. Don't recall hearing the music for awhile though.

As for your efforts. :semperfidelis:
I know a lot of restaurants and shopping strips or outlets in nicer areas in these parts have some kind of outdoor music broadcast, but it's usually not that loud and more like "elevator music" than any effective loitering-deterrent. I think around here, the shopping strips/outlets tend to play generic "elevator music", and the restaurants maybe have some genre theme to their music selection related to the type of restaurant (Mexican, Country Western, etc)

edit: also I think I may take and upload some video and photos of the system in the coming week(s) after I install the second Bluetooth speaker broadcast unit, as that will truly be the last of the equipment I am willing to personally supply for this project and the setup after that will probably remain unchanged for the foreseeable future.

Last edited:

millais

kiwifarms.net
If there was a benevolant God in the universe, he'd let me suck @millais' penis.
If there was a benevolent God, I would not have to do this whole thing. Needless to say, I'd much rather not have to practice amateur carpentry and electrical wiring while standing on tiptoes on the very top bit of a wobbly 9' ladder that explicitly says "DO NOT USE AS STEP" because it saps every last bit of my strength to carry around the monster of a 12' (unfoldable to 24') ladder.

The only viscerally fun part so far is when I can strut around in time to Erika or whatever memey French/Prussian march with a shovel over my right shoulder or flipping around a measuring stick as a marching band leader's baton while swinging my free arm back and forth like a Foreign Legionnaire. It's exceedingly juvenile and childish, but sometimes I will do that because it's a more amusing way to conduct site inspections and besides all my work clothes is in khaki and my work hat is basically a plumed and pugaree'd slouch hat. I don't know what the blacks make of it, but there was one harmless, middle aged Mexican who just stared and stared, so even though I was done with the site inspection, I just kept at it until "La Victoire est a Nous" played out to the end. I imagine the blacks experience a comparable emotional state when they dancingly stumble around with hiphop blasting on their smartphone, with their pants slung low and unintelligibly bellowing at their mates like they own the place.

I didn't really care about this public vagrancy and outdoor loitering and drugdealing that much until recently since none of it is violent crime and all the legitimately scary violent criminals are now either incapacitated for life or chased away for good and the ones that are left generally know better than to fuck with my personal property and safety. But now our business clientele is going upscale, and all these rich, old white ladies are put off by the North American apes that treat this area like their own little patch of jungle, so I have to engineer a solution that does not break the budget.

Obviously the only way to deal with the problem with 100% certainty is to hire 24/7 private security or pay for local police protection, but that is way out of the budget range. I keep telling myself if it gets bad enough, I will camp out overnight "Roof Korean" style to deter any criminal activity (the roof is actually pretty awesome, with some 1 meter thick, waist-high sections of wall for cover, and maybe 10 meter elevation above ground level), but it has never gotten "bad enough" yet.

some answers to your questions
  1. It's a business setting. So far through pure luck, the music broadcast peters out almost exactly at the property boundary, so the businesses across the street cannot complain. On my side of the property boundary, I sent out an email to everyone who works in the area at any time in the week, so they appreciate my intent and I have received no opposition.

I'm under no obligation to do so, but I have reached out to the one person unfortunate enough to have a workshop directly beneath one of the broadcast units, and I constructed the playlist for that unit with her input (95% Mozart). Right now it's not loud enough to really bother her, but I am thinking of replacing it with a new unit made from the extra Bluetooth speaker and smartphone, which will probably be a few times louder.

2. Every unit is on 24/7 broadcast

3. There was always about 3-6 of these lowlifes at any given time during daylight hours, but altogether I'm probably dealing with around 10 different hoodrats. There may be a different drug-dealing crowd at night, for sure there are more crackheads; the outdoor security cameras don't have high enough resolution to make out faces too well in the dark, but I estimate it's also about 3-6 at a time.

Since installation of the sound system, it hasn't really decreased the total number of hoodrats in the area, but it has pushed their loitering spots beyond the property boundary and though they will still try to loiter on the property, they can't stay for long as there is enough variety in the playlist that they can't build up a tolerance for every piece of music. The sound system doesn't seem to work on the schizos who feed the enormous feral cat population in the immediate area.

That's a whole other problem that I don't even know how to deal with, because the cats are too fast to catch when they mature, and they shit everywhere and their parasite-infected shit and the piles of cat food are a public health hazard. I'm probably going to just buy a lot of bleach and soak all the cat food in it; I tried lime, but you can't easily close up the bags of lime after you open them.

4. These are the chronically unemployed, welfare collecting, food-stamp spending urban undesirables. Except when they are going to the Mexican grocery or convenience store to buy food and take a shit, they are spending their time being a nuisance to people who have legitimate business on this property.

5. This is happening in an outlying precinct of a big city. So it's not close enough to the downtown to be gentrified, genteel, and well-policed, but it's too far from the suburbs to be wealthy and quiet. This property is bordered by a public transit bus stop, a Mexican grocery, convenience store, laundromat, Walmart, and low-income public housing projects, so it's basically hoodrat central.

To the point that no one on this property can leave an exterior door unlocked at any time, as it's basically asking for trespassing and trouble. If the exterior doors were not locked 24/7, crackheads would be locking themselves in the toilet stalls to get high, prostitutes would be taking their johns into any unsecured maintenance space for blowjobs, and the Mexicans would be trying to wash their vegetables in the sinks.

If you've ever heard of "hijacked" buildings like in South Africa, that's what happened here before I dealt with the interior security situation. In "building hijacking" criminal gangs will break into a property and divy up all the unsecured space inside for homeless, vagrants, and junkies to live in, all of whom pay "rent" to the criminal gang, while the real landlord has to foot the bill for chasing out all these undesirables, repairing all the damage they cause, and pay for all the electric, water, and gas that they steal. Thank god it's not like that anymore, and thank god I don't have to live there.
I know a lot of restaurants and shopping strips or outlets in nicer areas in these parts have some kind of outdoor music broadcast, but it's usually not that loud and more like "elevator music" than any effective loitering-deterrent. I think around here, the shopping strips/outlets tend to play generic "elevator music", and the restaurants maybe have some genre theme to their music selection related to the type of restaurant (Mexican, Country Western, etc)

edit: also I think I may take and upload some video and photos of the system in the coming week(s) after I install the second Bluetooth speaker broadcast unit, as that will truly be the last of the equipment I am willing to personally supply for this project and the setup after that will probably remain unchanged for the foreseeable future.
use plastic bottles and a funnel. I use those on my farm every day, when dealing with lime.

cuddle striker

please wait what is your genotype
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If there was a benevolent God, I would not have to do this whole thing.

depending on your location, there are TNR groups that will come in and handle the feral cat population. we recently had one come to the area where I work one of my jobs; there's a larger cat population in an alley that the elder homeless have continued to feed, which was causing a massive infestation of the cats to grow.

the local stray cat benevolent /spca related group gave me access to some resources locally, who came in with baited cat traps for a few weeks. every captured cat got neutered or spayed, if not put down, and an ear notch to show that they'd already been sterilized. then they release them back to the area.

just killing the feral cats doesn't do any good, as new, fertile, younger animals will then move in and continue the colony. so you've got to get those animals that are now present and in possession of the territory fixed and released back into it, they'll chase away new cats, and eventually die off.

it's worked really well, and the elder homeless are still feeding them, but there's no harmful effect from that really. the cats can't breed anymore so they can eat all they want, I'm glad to see them now as I know they're keeping new cats away.

edit: tnr= "trap neuter release"

also may I suggest that you play some good arias during daylight hours and early morning- there's something lovely about a high note soprano calling in the sunshine.

I can hear those "mosquito" teenager deterrents, and will not go where they are, I'm glad to hear someone is using an alternative that works.

Mewtwo_Rain

Drown in the cesspool of darkness
kiwifarms.net
My grandfather has adopted a similar technique, although in his case he uses Gospel music, he also uses it when people start blasting music near his house. It always puts a smile on my face to watch them freak out, leave as fast as possible, or act like someone just butchered their family in front of them. Good times.

millais

kiwifarms.net
It turns out the hoodrats know someone who can lend them a 12 foot ladder, because they managed to reach the Bluetooth speaker I mounted at ~15' off the ground and turn the volume all the way down over the weekend. To prevent further tampering, I have used more lengths of heavy gauge steel wire to "tie off" the gaps in the protective steel cage and used duct tape to cover up the control buttons on the speaker and completely seal off the remaining gaps in the cage.

It is very ridiculous that these nogs are so butthurt about having to listen to something other than hiphop and rap during their drug deals that they are driving to here with a 12 foot ladder after hours to disable my system.

To ramp up the heat, I have installed the remaining Bluetooth speaker and smartphone pair to cover another troublesome spot where the transients and hoodrats often take shelter when it is raining. So altogether there are 4 broadcast units installed now. Two are made out of old computer speakers hooked up to MP3 players, and two are made out of Bluetooth speakers hooked up to old smartphones.

It looks like Bluetooth speakers are on sale at Walmart for $8.99 each, so maybe I will have to buy more of those to extend the sound system. My only problem now is to source more phones to pair with the speakers. I have only one more old, SIM card-less Windows smartphone to play around with, and it looks like it might not be able to play music from internal storage. I'm fairly confident I can dig up some old "dumb" flip-style phones, though I have no idea if they can play music and do Bluetooth connections.

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
Dude 20 seconds searching Amazon for "MP3 player" shows 16GB standalone players for $20 dollars. I'm sure if you look long enough you can find similar for half that price... I'm not sure where you are but the players themselves should be least of your budget concerns...

Reactions: cuddle striker

Malodorous Merkin

Musky
kiwifarms.net
I did this same sort of psychological warfare on an annoying neighbor a few years back.

He had a dog that would bark incessantly, but only when the dog was left home alone. The neighbor left his windows open, and the dog would run from window to window barking its head off. It'd do this for hours on end. The dog never barked when the neighbor was home, so he didn't care. People complained to him, but he didn't care.

And so, one day when the dog was barking, I stood outside a window as the dog barked at me like a maniac. I recorded about five minutes of the barking.

I then put a wireless speaker inside my AC heat exchanger unit that was only about 30 feet from my neighbor's back patio. Whenever I would see my neighbor outside enjoying himself on his patio, I would take out my phone, connect to the speaker, and serenade my neighbor with the sound of his own stupid dog barking in a repeating loop with the volume cranked to 11.

Neighbor figured out what was happening, but what could he do about it? He wasn't going to reach into the AC unit, for fear of the fan kicking on and chopping his arm off. He once tried spraying the AC unit with a hose as an "oopsie" when he was watering his bushes in an attempt to drown my speaker. Sorry, waterproof. What else could he do? Call the cops? And what? Report the annoying sound of his own dog barking?

He knew better than to ask me to stop my psyops. I wouldn't have cared a bit more than he did when everybody else asked him to shut up his stupid dog.

And so I just kept it up. Every time I saw him set foot outside "WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF!

And then one day the FOR SALE sign was on his lawn, and then he was gone, and his dumb dog went with him.

Justice.

Kamov Ka-52

аллигатор
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Could you take some pictures of the enclosures or sketch them out?

Provided you spoke with an attorney about potential civil or criminal liabilities, you could always try to electrify the cages with an energizer from an electrified fence, assuming that doing so wouldn't interfere with the bluetooth signal.

millais

kiwifarms.net
Dude 20 seconds searching Amazon for "MP3 player" shows 16GB standalone players for $20 dollars. I'm sure if you look long enough you can find similar for half that price... I'm not sure where you are but the players themselves should be least of your budget concerns...
Yes I am afraid I will have to make a trip to the local electronics stores to see what things like proper outdoor speakers and more heavy duty Bluetooth speakers cost. I'm afraid these dinky little portable Bluetooth speakers I am using right now are not really so loud compared to dedicated outdoor speakers. They are sufficient in the current configuration due to fortuitously good acoustic reflection, but they were clearly designed for indoor use.
Could you take some pictures of the enclosures or sketch them out?

Provided you spoke with an attorney about potential civil or criminal liabilities, you could always try to electrify the cages with an energizer from an electrified fence, assuming that doing so wouldn't interfere with the bluetooth signal.
I'm literally using these nasty old inbox things:

I have put in steel screws in the wall behind at the four corners of the box and tied the box to the screws with heavy gauge steel wire (I think it must be 10 gauge, very stiff), so the box can't be ripped off. But the gaps were big enough that the nigs could reach their fingers inside, so I have tied off as much as I could with the steel wire and used duct tape to cover the rest.

I like the idea of electrifying it, but the one speaker the nigs were tampering with recently does not have a good electrical wiring situation at the moment. To power the speaker unit, I have a temporary connection established with the interior building electrical conduit using an extension cord, but it's not a very safe permanent setup. I think I would need to extend the electrical conduit before I can electrify anything, and that is a more substantial job. And I would need to drill a new hole through the exterior wall of the building to pass more wire through, as I already sealed up the current hole with silicone as I thought I was done with the wiring at that end.

Legally it should be ok to electrify, I would just need to put up appropriate warning signs

Kamov Ka-52

аллигатор
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes I am afraid I will have to make a trip to the local electronics stores to see what things like proper outdoor speakers and more heavy duty Bluetooth speakers cost. I'm afraid these dinky little portable Bluetooth speakers I am using right now are not really so loud compared to dedicated outdoor speakers.
If you want to risk Chinese imports you can get outdoor speakers on places like Wish or Alibaba comparatively cheap.

millais

kiwifarms.net
If you want to risk Chinese imports you can get outdoor speakers on places like Wish or Alibaba comparatively cheap.
Yeah I still have to do some thinking about the optimal speaker-type, because with the two most recent speaker units, I have mounted them directly to the exterior walls of the buildings to make them more difficult for the nigs to rip off, but this has resulted in the sound conducting straight backwards into the buildings, and potentially being a nuisance to the building occupants. It's not so bad since the speakers are not deafeningly loud to begin with, but if I get some really powerful outdoor speakers, I will probably need to come up with some kind of floating or hanging mount that will not conduct the sound through the walls. The two units I made out of computer speakers had a hanging mount setup, but they were very light in weight, so it was easy to do, and I think proper outdoor speakers may be much heavier.

And one last thing I did to make it more difficult to tamper with the Bluetooth speaker at 15 feet was to soak the concrete underneath with motor oil so whoever tries to set up a ladder there in the dark will either have a hard time getting good traction or at least get motor oil on the bottom of their shoes and find the rungs of the ladder slippery on the way up.

The best and greatest

kiwifarms.net
It turns out the hoodrats know someone who can lend them a 12 foot ladder, because they managed to reach the Bluetooth speaker I mounted at ~15' off the ground and turn the volume all the way down over the weekend. To prevent further tampering, I have used more lengths of heavy gauge steel wire to "tie off" the gaps in the protective steel cage and used duct tape to cover up the control buttons on the speaker and completely seal off the remaining gaps in the cage.

It is very ridiculous that these nogs are so butthurt about having to listen to something other than hiphop and rap during their drug deals that they are driving to here with a 12 foot ladder after hours to disable my system.

To ramp up the heat, I have installed the remaining Bluetooth speaker and smartphone pair to cover another troublesome spot where the transients and hoodrats often take shelter when it is raining. So altogether there are 4 broadcast units installed now. Two are made out of old computer speakers hooked up to MP3 players, and two are made out of Bluetooth speakers hooked up to old smartphones.

It looks like Bluetooth speakers are on sale at Walmart for $8.99 each, so maybe I will have to buy more of those to extend the sound system. My only problem now is to source more phones to pair with the speakers. I have only one more old, SIM card-less Windows smartphone to play around with, and it looks like it might not be able to play music from internal storage. I'm fairly confident I can dig up some old "dumb" flip-style phones, though I have no idea if they can play music and do Bluetooth connections.
At some point you should go big and command the process remotely from home, maybe set up cameras so you can catch them destroying your shit.

millais

kiwifarms.net
At some point you should go big and command the process remotely from home, maybe set up cameras so you can catch them destroying your shit.
There's no internet of any kind on site, and no provision for internet in the budget, unfortunately. I do have some shitty 10 yr old, 480p security cameras set up to watch the broadcast unit that was previously being tampered with, but I have nothing to cover the most recent Bluetooth one they are tampering with. Unfortunately all the security cameras I have require me to lay 50 ft of cable to reach the DVR box and drill 2 inch holes through a one foot thick exterior wall, so I am unwilling to put in any more.

LiveFromNS

JIMI
kiwifarms.net
Legally it should be ok to electrify, I would just need to put up appropriate warning signs
I would put up some of those hazard and skull and crossbones symbols to man. They'd have a defence if something happened to them because they were illiterate! From the sounds of these maggots, they probably are. So, if you go the electrical route, put up all the hazard symbols you an find, just to be safe!

millais

kiwifarms.net
I would put up some of those hazard and skull and crossbones symbols to man. They'd have a defence if something happened to them because they were illiterate! From the sounds of these maggots, they probably are. So, if you go the electrical route, put up all the hazard symbols you an find, just to be safe!
In these parts, if it's a nonvisible hazard like electric wire and razor/concertina wire (for some inexplicable reason), you need to put up a warning sign, but for visible hazards like broken glass shards, barbed wire, and wrought iron spikes, you don't need a warning sign.

I'm going to have to put off electrifying anything until I can extend the electrical conduit system in that area to reach the broadcast unit, as currently I have it set up with a series of extension cords to bring power there.

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
And then one day the FOR SALE sign was on his lawn, and then he was gone, and his dumb dog went with him.
Jesus Christ man for how long did you keep this up until the guy decided to just pack up and leave his own house xD also: good job, that's some fucking dedication right there!

I wish I had a cooler one to share but I'll share mine regardless: little spoiled wannabe-punk young rich cunt moves in next door to me a while back, does some noisy shit at first, we talk and I make her understand I'm not taking any of her "daddy never said no to me" bullshit. After an eventful rough week she gets better for a few months because I'm not having any shit from her and then all of a sudden she starts running a fucking tatoo parlor from out of her home at nights: every night she comes home and starts receiving clients and doing 2-3 hour tatoo sessions with a fucking loud-ass machine that drove me crazy, every single night from Monday to Saturday. Don't ask me how but there are motorcycles more quiet than whatever shit she had in there.

I talk to her once, twice, three times to tell her (politely) she's being a pain in the ass, to the point where she's basically telling me to fuck off when I try talking to her. When I felt the "being decent" route had reached its limits, I simply started playing death metal at the loudest possible volume every single night when her clients arrive to get inked. I guess the paying customers didn't like that very much because a couple weeks later she stopped receiving people and never went back into it.

What I can't avoid thinking is why the fuck do people have to be like this. If whatever you're doing is going to be foiled by a little loud music playing, you're full of shit to begin with. Why can't you just try not to be a complete asshole instead? Geez.

So yea definitely not as cool as druggie-away sound system or "bark at you" but for sure worked when being nice didn't :lol:

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino