my thoughts on keto - 8/31/2018

sperginity

pee on me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chantal tried keto for a day or two last week. It gets lots of attention from angry keto spergs, so this video is probably an attempt to make up for the loss of views from her depressive episode. Before anyone has an aneurysm over amberlynns opinion, just remember that she would succeed on any diet if she just stuck to it, and any diet is healthier than hers.

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't do keto, I don't care about keto, but big al shit talking any kind of diet is fucking hilarious.
You're gonna hit 600 lbs this year, you really gonna tell me that picking bacon over a banana isn't right?
If only she would quit her rice addiction, and ate salads/ other vegetables with only a few seasonings. AL seems to act like rice in any quantity is healthy. To her healthy=good so obviously a larger serving of “healthy” food is even better.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I don't do keto, I don't care about keto, but big al shit talking any kind of diet is fucking hilarious.
You're gonna hit 600 lbs this year, you really gonna tell me that picking bacon over a banana isn't right?
Seriously. As if cutting her sugar and carb intake would hurt anything. She refuses because of "muh 89 elbees" that she lost while apparently eating tons of rice. Gorl, you had your portions controlled and were forced to do housework to for exercise. You don't move a fucking muscle that doesn't involve gripping and lifting a fork and working that jaw to chew and talk bullshit. You can't eat a bowlful of 4 portions of rice and decide that's going to do the trick.

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
To be fair, she's not wrong. Look at the Jack Scalfani thread and how that motherfucker is doing Keto.

He's had two strokes so his solution is to eat MORE saturated fat, red meat, salt, and cholesterol. He breaded some of his food with pureed pork rinds because "there are no carbs in them, theyre the perfect keto food!"

I mean, keto is a good way to lose weight in healthy people (who have a healthy relationship with food and diet, and can actually do and stick to it and understand it), but unhealthy people doing keto is never going to work out. Honestly it's the definition of a fad diet. Like any diet, it works for people committed to it. If you have "cheat days" or whatever, or think you can slip up, it's not really gonna do too much. That's why doctors and just anybody who knows about CICO just calls it a "lifestyle change". Fat people just view it as any other fad diet miracle cure.

Last edited:

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
To be fair, she's not wrong. Look at the Jack Scalfani thread and how that motherfucker is doing Keto.

He's had two strokes so his solution is to eat MORE saturated fat, red meat, salt, and cholesterol. He breaded some of his food with pureed pork rinds because "there are no carbs in them, theyre the perfect keto food!"

I mean, keto is a good way to lose weight in healthy people (who have a healthy relationship with food and diet, and can actually do and stick to it), but unhealthy people doing keto is never going to work out. Honestly it's the definition of a fad diet. Like any diet, it works for people committed to it. If you have "cheat days" or whatever, or think you can slip up, it's not really gonna do too much. That's why doctors and just anybody who knows about CICO just calls it a "lifestyle change".
You're right, but cardiac patients are usually given some form of Atkins if they need to lose weight very quickly. But, I believe the idea is to get them out of the cardiac dangerzone all the while going to a dietitian to design a truly healthy eating plan. Keto is absolutely something you have to follow religiously. She has no chance with something like that. She can't even keep up with WW and do that correctly.

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This video was boring asf so titling it in such a way as to make the keto spergs sharpen their pitchforks is the only way she could hope to get people to sit through her talking about the same shit we've seen on her askfm/younow.

Why is her camera/phone always dying when she doesn't leave the house?

She wasn't sitting while making the chili you guys, she was sitting for the 20 mins while it marinated with each other, which is definitely not the same thing.