My (unpopular) opinions - muh thoughts muddafukka

Chaos Theorist

It would be spiteful To put jellyfish in a trifle
Breast feeding vs bottle feeding: don't give a shit. Feed your fucking kid.

Don't shame parents for breastmilk or formula feeding. They're feeding their kid.

Male circumcision: Unless there is a valid medical reason for the procedure, let the person with the penis decide what they want to do. It's a dick, not an infectious disease - unlike vaccination, circumcision is not a social responsibility.

Feminism: We need it. Don't be wankers about it.

Issues men face: Male victims of rape and domestic violence, high rates of suicide, toxic versions of masculinity and social enforcement of gender roles - it happens. Those issues are real and we need to work on them. Don't be a fuckwit and use them as a tool to discredit feminism. Don't undermine these issues in an attempt to play that bullshit Oppression Olympics crap. (More info: http://www.oneinthree.com.au/)

Women can be both abusers and victims. Same applies to men.

Institutionalised racism is a thing. It shouldn't be but it is.

Everyone has a level of privilege and oppression - the levels just vary according to factors such as: sex, able-bodiedness, country, skin colour, sexual orientation, gender identity and socio-economical status. No one is asking you to apologise for your privileges - we're asking you to acknowledge them. That's it. Recognition and understanding of ones advantages and disadvantages and how they relate to other people is the first step to changing how society places value on people.

Peanut butter: is shit. You can have it.

Pineapple does go on a pizza. You can't have it. It's mine.

The friendzone: is fucking bullshit. No one is obligated to date you, or have sex with you. No one owes you shit. You aren't entitled to anything from anyone just because you were nice to someone. And if you're nice to someone purely because you have a hidden agenda to get naked with them - you aren't a nice person. Sex isn't a reward for being a decent human.

Additionally: We need to be more self respecting and not allow people to use and manipulate us because of our unreciprocated feelings of attraction. In the same way that people don't owe you sex, you don't owe people time, effort or gifts.

Rejection sucks. It will happen to you. Learn coping strategies.

Sex workers: They have voices. Listen to them. Don't speak for them.

Pro-lifers: are inconsistent and disingenuous. Want to stop abortions? Lobby for ways to make it easier to become parents. Focus on those who already are, not those who may never be.

Empowerment vs objectification: is a perception based issue.

One person's tool for empowerment is another's feeling of objectification. Only the individual should say whether they feel empowered vs objectified.

Pole-dancing: is a great way to stay in shape.

Scientific consensus doesn't mean a bunch of scientists in a room agreeing with each other - scientific consensus relates to the amount of supporting evidence we have for a specific scientific topic. Scientific evidence doesn't exist in the vacuum of one scientific discipline, the data collected and collated to create a theory are like puzzle pieces. Scientific consensus puts those pieces together to get the Big Picture which can be moulded into a theory that helps explain a phenomena.

Science deniers - just stop already. Especially anti-vaxxers, you're not so special that everyone who disagrees with your embarrassing idea of science is being paid to discredit you. You're just plain wrong. The level of narcissism involved in that thought-process is unnerving.

Climate change: is a thing. We fucked up, we need to unfuck things for ourselves, our planet and future generations.

Being wrong: accept it. Acknowledge it. Learn from it. Nothing says "I'm an immature child" more than an inability to take responsibility for your actions.

Transgender people: are not your fucking problem. Let them live their lives.

There's this thing called an "indicator" on your vehicle. It is not an optional extra. Use it.

Gun-control: giving people guns who shouldn't have guns is a bad idea. I didn't think I would need to explain this. I don't give a shit if you think you're entitled to a gun - if you can't be trusted with an automatic weapon, you don't deserve it. Gun restrictions aren't evil.

Weed: It's not the miracle drug stoners want you to believe so you'll judge them less for smoking and it isn't without side effects - *nothing* is without side effects. No one gives a shit about your smoking habits, we give a shit about your bullshit claims. And don't give me 5 fucking paragraphs about how it has properties that are useful in medicine - we already know this. We have meta-analysise of the research that states definitively what claims have evidence and what don't. We understand what it can do and what it has the potential to do already, each day we find out a little bit more.

Sex assignment and gender identity are completely separate entities, studied by completely different branches of science that can intersect with one another. Get your arses out of your 1950s biology book and learn to process new information.

Fuck your anecdotes about Chiropractors. They aren't doctors and Chiropractic will never be within the realm of medicine. The science is settled. Well done for discovering the placebo effect. Stop attempting to legitimise unqualified people peddling dangerous pseudoscience just because they gave you a terrible back massage.

Genetically Modified Organisms: are fine to consume. Also, please learn about recombinant DNA technology because I am fucking sick of Type 1 diabetic anti-gmoers humilating themselves.

Don't shove wasp nests up your vagina.

Slamming a door on your tit hurts. 0/10 would not recommend.

Autism: Using it as a weapon for your propaganda machine makes you a shit person.

For fuck's suck, if you want something up your butthole - flared base! Use a flared base. Emergency Room staff will thank you.

Additional: Don't lie to ER staff. They know you didn't sit on that dildo. It didn't magic its way into your anal cavity. Be honest with them. It'll make their night.

Seriously: Fuck peanut butter.

Taking medication for mental illness doesn't make you the devil. Brains are organs that can get sick.

METRIC SYSTEM 4EVA

Ideas don't have rights. People do. Extremist ideology can occur in any movement, community or religion. Accept that. Stop distancing yourselves from extremism in your community by saying "Not all (men/feminists/christians/lgbti/muslims etc)" because you're too lazy to help do something about it. We get it, hashtag "not all" whatever. I don't care that you're frantically running around trying to convince everyone within earshot the dickhead who did something stupid in the name of religion or idealism in the news doesn't represent you. I care that people place more value on distancing themselves from the bullshit plaguing their community, than they do calling it out.

Please stop reading shitty erotica.

Please stop writing shitty erotica.

Past experiences don't exempt shitty behaviour. It doesn't matter who are or where you come from - take responsibility for your shit.

Understand that ideas fuel actions, free speech does not excuse a shitty belief or a shitty action.

Free speech does *not* mean freedom from disagreement or freedom from criticism. Saying "I have freedom of speech" isn't a magic get out of jail card for being a fuckstick.

Zack the ripper

Super villain
i like you man

Attachments

• DfDqfYyWsAAaUGz.jpg
    DfDqfYyWsAAaUGz.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 135
R

RG 448

kiwifarms.net
Breast feeding vs bottle feeding: don't give a shit. Feed your fucking kid.

Don't shame parents for breastmilk or formula feeding. They're feeding their kid.

Male circumcision: Unless there is a valid medical reason for the procedure, let the person with the penis decide what they want to do. It's a dick, not an infectious disease - unlike vaccination, circumcision is not a social responsibility.

Feminism: We need it. Don't be wankers about it.

Issues men face: Male victims of rape and domestic violence, high rates of suicide, toxic versions of masculinity and social enforcement of gender roles - it happens. Those issues are real and we need to work on them. Don't be a fuckwit and use them as a tool to discredit feminism. Don't undermine these issues in an attempt to play that bullshit Oppression Olympics crap. (More info: http://www.oneinthree.com.au/)

Women can be both abusers and victims. Same applies to men.

Institutionalised racism is a thing. It shouldn't be but it is.

Everyone has a level of privilege and oppression - the levels just vary according to factors such as: sex, able-bodiedness, country, skin colour, sexual orientation, gender identity and socio-economical status. No one is asking you to apologise for your privileges - we're asking you to acknowledge them. That's it. Recognition and understanding of ones advantages and disadvantages and how they relate to other people is the first step to changing how society places value on people.

Peanut butter: is shit. You can have it.

Pineapple does go on a pizza. You can't have it. It's mine.

The friendzone: is fucking bullshit. No one is obligated to date you, or have sex with you. No one owes you shit. You aren't entitled to anything from anyone just because you were nice to someone. And if you're nice to someone purely because you have a hidden agenda to get naked with them - you aren't a nice person. Sex isn't a reward for being a decent human.

Additionally: We need to be more self respecting and not allow people to use and manipulate us because of our unreciprocated feelings of attraction. In the same way that people don't owe you sex, you don't owe people time, effort or gifts.

Rejection sucks. It will happen to you. Learn coping strategies.

Sex workers: They have voices. Listen to them. Don't speak for them.

Pro-lifers: are inconsistent and disingenuous. Want to stop abortions? Lobby for ways to make it easier to become parents. Focus on those who already are, not those who may never be.

Empowerment vs objectification: is a perception based issue.

One person's tool for empowerment is another's feeling of objectification. Only the individual should say whether they feel empowered vs objectified.

Pole-dancing: is a great way to stay in shape.

Scientific consensus doesn't mean a bunch of scientists in a room agreeing with each other - scientific consensus relates to the amount of supporting evidence we have for a specific scientific topic. Scientific evidence doesn't exist in the vacuum of one scientific discipline, the data collected and collated to create a theory are like puzzle pieces. Scientific consensus puts those pieces together to get the Big Picture which can be moulded into a theory that helps explain a phenomena.

Science deniers - just stop already. Especially anti-vaxxers, you're not so special that everyone who disagrees with your embarrassing idea of science is being paid to discredit you. You're just plain wrong. The level of narcissism involved in that thought-process is unnerving.

Climate change: is a thing. We fucked up, we need to unfuck things for ourselves, our planet and future generations.

Being wrong: accept it. Acknowledge it. Learn from it. Nothing says "I'm an immature child" more than an inability to take responsibility for your actions.

Transgender people: are not your fucking problem. Let them live their lives.

There's this thing called an "indicator" on your vehicle. It is not an optional extra. Use it.

Gun-control: giving people guns who shouldn't have guns is a bad idea. I didn't think I would need to explain this. I don't give a shit if you think you're entitled to a gun - if you can't be trusted with an automatic weapon, you don't deserve it. Gun restrictions aren't evil.

Weed: It's not the miracle drug stoners want you to believe so you'll judge them less for smoking and it isn't without side effects - *nothing* is without side effects. No one gives a shit about your smoking habits, we give a shit about your bullshit claims. And don't give me 5 fucking paragraphs about how it has properties that are useful in medicine - we already know this. We have meta-analysise of the research that states definitively what claims have evidence and what don't. We understand what it can do and what it has the potential to do already, each day we find out a little bit more.

Sex assignment and gender identity are completely separate entities, studied by completely different branches of science that can intersect with one another. Get your arses out of your 1950s biology book and learn to process new information.

Fuck your anecdotes about Chiropractors. They aren't doctors and Chiropractic will never be within the realm of medicine. The science is settled. Well done for discovering the placebo effect. Stop attempting to legitimise unqualified people peddling dangerous pseudoscience just because they gave you a terrible back massage.

Genetically Modified Organisms: are fine to consume. Also, please learn about recombinant DNA technology because I am fucking sick of Type 1 diabetic anti-gmoers humilating themselves.

Don't shove wasp nests up your vagina.

Slamming a door on your tit hurts. 0/10 would not recommend.

Autism: Using it as a weapon for your propaganda machine makes you a shit person.

For fuck's suck, if you want something up your butthole - flared base! Use a flared base. Emergency Room staff will thank you.

Additional: Don't lie to ER staff. They know you didn't sit on that dildo. It didn't magic its way into your anal cavity. Be honest with them. It'll make their night.

Seriously: Fuck peanut butter.

Taking medication for mental illness doesn't make you the devil. Brains are organs that can get sick.

METRIC SYSTEM 4EVA

Ideas don't have rights. People do. Extremist ideology can occur in any movement, community or religion. Accept that. Stop distancing yourselves from extremism in your community by saying "Not all (men/feminists/christians/lgbti/muslims etc)" because you're too lazy to help do something about it. We get it, hashtag "not all" whatever. I don't care that you're frantically running around trying to convince everyone within earshot the dickhead who did something stupid in the name of religion or idealism in the news doesn't represent you. I care that people place more value on distancing themselves from the bullshit plaguing their community, than they do calling it out.

Please stop reading shitty erotica.

Please stop writing shitty erotica.

Past experiences don't exempt shitty behaviour. It doesn't matter who are or where you come from - take responsibility for your shit.

Understand that ideas fuel actions, free speech does not excuse a shitty belief or a shitty action.

Free speech does *not* mean freedom from disagreement or freedom from criticism. Saying "I have freedom of speech" isn't a magic get out of jail card for being a fuckstick.
I disagree.