My (unpopular) opinions - muh thoughts muddafukka

Piss Clam

Squeeze me.
Gun-control: giving people guns who shouldn't have guns is a bad idea. I didn't think I would need to explain this. I don't give a shit if you think you're entitled to a gun - if you can't be trusted with an automatic weapon, you don't deserve it. Gun restrictions aren't evil.

If you are going to talk about guns at least learn a bit about the laws. In the US nobody but the Military and those vetted by the ATF (exceptions for law enforcement) owns a fully automatic gun.

The word you are looking for is semi-automatic.

https://www.atf.gov/qa-category/national-firearms-act-nfa
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Firearms_Act

Last edited:
Feminism: We need it. Don't be wankers about it.
Which particular brand of feminism do you mean? The kind that means egalitarianism? The kind that means kill all men? The kind that means nothing specific at all? The kind that means you're a creep who is trying to get close enough to some college girls so you can roofie them?

Everyone has a level of privilege and oppression - the levels just vary according to factors such as: sex, able-bodiedness, country, skin colour, sexual orientation, gender identity and socio-economical status. No one is asking you to apologise for your privileges - we're asking you to acknowledge them. That's it. Recognition and understanding of ones advantages and disadvantages and how they relate to other people is the first step to changing how society places value on people.

Who is we? Would that be the people who say fuck white people, kill all men? You're just as much part of society as I am, I'll not shit up society, I ask you to do the same. Stop going along with things that are oppressive, like bad gender roles and shit. Change is made by changing, not by screaming at people.

Pro-lifers: are inconsistent and disingenuous. Want to stop abortions? Lobby for ways to make it easier to become parents. Focus on those who already are, not those who may never be.
Pro-baby-murderers: Are inconsistent and disingenuous. When I construct a man out of straw, then label him pro-abortion, then also label him as a liar, it proves my point.

Scientific consensus doesn't mean a bunch of scientists in a room agreeing with each other - scientific consensus relates to the amount of supporting evidence we have for a specific scientific topic. Scientific evidence doesn't exist in the vacuum of one scientific discipline, the data collected and collated to create a theory are like puzzle pieces. Scientific consensus puts those pieces together to get the Big Picture which can be moulded into a theory that helps explain a phenomena.

Science deniers - just stop already. Especially anti-vaxxers, you're not so special that everyone who disagrees with your embarrassing idea of science is being paid to discredit you. You're just plain wrong. The level of narcissism involved in that thought-process is unnerving.

Climate change: is a thing. We fucked up, we need to unfuck things for ourselves, our planet and future generations.

Climate change skepticism opponents - just stop already. Skepticism is the root of the scientific method. When you're trying to reinvent the scientific method to claim that your unproven theory should be considered the 'null hypothesis" when in any other circumstance it's up to the person making a claim to verify it just shows how shaky your claims really are. Real science is about making educated guesses, checking, and fixing the theory until it successfully makes predictions. The fact that I'm not currently underwater means climate change theory obviously still needs some work.

Science denialism is a big problem across all ideologies. Did you know you either have a Y chromosome or you don't?

Sex assignment and gender identity are completely separate entities, studied by completely different branches of science that can intersect with one another. Get your arses out of your 1950s biology book and learn to process new information.
See above. Making a wild claim is only the first, and easiest step of the scientific method. The hard part is producing evidence of that claim. We're still waiting on that evidence when it comes to "gender identity" (Hint: it's because there isn't any)

Understand that ideas fuel actions, free speech does not excuse a shitty belief or a shitty action.

Free speech does *not* mean freedom from disagreement or freedom from criticism. Saying "I have freedom of speech" isn't a magic get out of jail card for being a fuckstick.
Yeah, this is very true. Freedom of speech doesn't excuse calling for the violent assault of members of the opposing political party, nor does it protect from the consequences of such.

Miel67

BNHA Yaoi is Important...
Youtube: Shane Dawson only peaked in 2007; his diss tracks/Chick-fil-A reviews are cringe worthy and he is not an OG. Onision made me cringe when he announced that he and Shane had sex.

Turtles are nice pets and I quite like aquatic pets

Christine slightly improved art-wise and I want her to have a gaming youtube

Night core is alright but can't compare to EDM music.

Burgers in the ass

I have 10 of them in my ass pls help
Chaos Autist said:
Feminism: We need it. Don't be wankers about it.

Institutionalised racism is a thing. It shouldn't be but it is.

Everyone has a level of privilege and oppression - the levels just vary according to factors such as: sex, able-bodiedness, country, skin colour, sexual orientation, gender identity and socio-economical status. No one is asking you to apologise for your privileges - we're asking you to acknowledge them. That's it. Recognition and understanding of ones advantages and disadvantages and how they relate to other people is the first step to changing how society places value on people.

Peanut butter: is shit. You can have it.

Pineapple does go on a pizza. You can't have it. It's mine.

Rejection sucks. It will happen to you. Learn coping strategies.

Pro-lifers: are inconsistent and disingenuous. Want to stop abortions? Lobby for ways to make it easier to become parents. Focus on those who already are, not those who may never be.

One person's tool for empowerment is another's feeling of objectification. Only the individual should say whether they feel empowered vs objectified.

Pole-dancing: is a great way to stay in shape.

Scientific consensus doesn't mean a bunch of scientists in a room agreeing with each other - scientific consensus relates to the amount of supporting evidence we have for a specific scientific topic. Scientific evidence doesn't exist in the vacuum of one scientific discipline, the data collected and collated to create a theory are like puzzle pieces. Scientific consensus puts those pieces together to get the Big Picture which can be moulded into a theory that helps explain a phenomena.

Science deniers - just stop already. Especially anti-vaxxers, you're not so special that everyone who disagrees with your embarrassing idea of science is being paid to discredit you. You're just plain wrong. The level of narcissism involved in that thought-process is unnerving.

Climate change: is a thing. We fucked up, we need to unfuck things for ourselves, our planet and future generations.

Transgender people: are not your fucking problem. Let them live their lives.

There's this thing called an "indicator" on your vehicle. It is not an optional extra. Use it.

Sex assignment and gender identity are completely separate entities, studied by completely different branches of science that can intersect with one another. Get your arses out of your 1950s biology book and learn to process new information.

Don't shove wasp nests up your vagina.

Autism: Using it as a weapon for your propaganda machine makes you a shit person.

For fuck's suck, if you want something up your butthole - flared base! Use a flared base. Emergency Room staff will thank you.

Additional: Don't lie to ER staff. They know you didn't sit on that dildo. It didn't magic its way into your anal cavity. Be honest with them. It'll make their night.

Seriously: Fuck peanut butter.

METRIC SYSTEM 4EVA

Please stop reading shitty erotica.

Please stop writing shitty erotica.

Free speech does *not* mean freedom from disagreement or freedom from criticism. Saying "I have freedom of speech" isn't a magic get out of jail card for being a fuckstick.
All I have to say regarding these opinions is
chaos Theorist said:
Being wrong: accept it. Acknowledge it. Learn from it. Nothing says "I'm an immature child" more than an inability to take responsibility for your actions.

Q

QT 219

kiwifarms.net
Breast feeding: Pop those glorious globes out. Swing low, sweet chariots.

Male circumcision: Leave the dick alone.

Feminism: Unnecessary. Don't get pregnant, start lifting and take jobs in fields men dominate. The wage gap disappears and then you can bitch about the black lung like the rest of us.

Issues men face: "Masculinity" isn't toxic. It's the opposite of "Femininity." Men and Women are fundamentally different.

Everyone can be dicks.

Institutionalised racism is a not thing. It never has been nor will it ever be properly quantified or calculated by any legitimate representation. The only winning move is not to play. It negates the successes of minorities who escape poverty because it gives credence to the idea that white people gave them a career; not the obvious truth that they worked hard and earned their accolades by not being stupid fucking gangbanging welfare frauds.

The only privilege you have is being alive. Anything else is circumstance. Take responsibility for your fucking life.

Peanut butter is amazing.

Pineapple doesn't go on a pizza. Fruit on pizza is not a pizza. It's what fat people say when they want a "healthy snack."

The friendzone only exists for dudes not interested in being friends. If you don't care about having sex, chances are you'll fuck way more, including those of your female friends who consider you "friendly" but not boyfriend or husband material. Women and Men are both shit when it comes to relationships anyway. Tell me what you want and we won't have an issue. Don't ghost a nigga because you want the D one day and then are too busy to talk the next.

Rejection only hurts you if you let it. Move on.

Sex workers: Whores who want recognition and justification for being gross. Enjoy your herpes and your HPV cervical cancer.

Pro-lifers: are just as stupid as pro-choicers. Don't want kids? Wear a condom. Stop spreading your fucking legs like a twat to every fuccboi in a 20-mile radius and you won't have the awesome scenario of having a friend drive you in their rusted hatchback to a day clinic run out of the back of a Mexican restaurant so you can coathanger your retarded offspring.

Empowerment vs objectification: is not a thing. Gender studies won't get you a job.

Pole-dancing: is for sluts. You can call it exercise if you want but your tramp stamp says otherwise.

Science: is a Facebook meme and anyone discussing it on the Internet is a moron.

Climate change is not a thing. If humanity is wiped out, the only thing that would remain is the Earth. And by the way, we're breeding ourselves out as a species anyway due to faggotry, so who gives a shit?

Being wrong: only happens when you fight an argument with feelings and not facts.

Transgender people: are individuals suffering in their own personal hell. It's the assholes that are forcing everyone into the torture chamber with them. You want visibility? Transition completely to whichever sex/gender you want, stop using ridiculous pronouns and start acting like adults. Until then, you'll be treated like the sexually confused retards you are.

Be a defensive driver.

Gun-control: Don't like guns? Don't buy them.

Weed: Smoke it. Who cares. If you work a job were attention is needed, don't smoke it.

Sex assignment and gender identity: Are useless. Be something or be nothing. Get over yourselves.

Chiropractors: Do what you want. Get a massage chair. Have an asian leg drop you in a strip-mall parlor.

Genetically Modified Organisms: Food is food is food.

If you want something up your butthole: you're a degenerate.

Taking medication for mental illness: is a responsible thing to do.

Commander Keen

in GOODBYE GALAXY!!!
My unpopular opinion is that the designated hitter should be outlawed in baseball.

My popular opinion is that OP is a homogaysuperqueer who guzzles so much semen that America's allies in Europe are considering snuffing him out because he's negatively impacting their semen rations. Germans and Frenchies need that cum to feed their white populations since the Muslim "refugees" require all the actual food.