My upcoming Star Wars Star Trek crossover animation -

M

MW 590

kiwifarms.net
I am making an animated movie on YouTube called Star Trek:A Star Wars Story. There will be time travel in the movie and it will explain how the Star Wars Universe split into two parallel universes, the Alpha Star Wars Universe that contains the original theatrical versions of the original trilogy, and the Beta Star Wars Universe which contains the prequels, the Blue Ray versions of the original trilogy, and the current Disney Canon.

From the Beta Star Wars Universe Luke Skywalker, Leia, Han Solo, Chewbacca, C-3PO, and R2D2 will discover the Star Trek Universe and meet the Enterprise Crew from The Next Generation. It will explain why the USS Enterprise appeared in The Phantom Menace and why the Millennium Falcon appeared in the movie Star Trek:First Contact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kGtk7thUMw

https://eggpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Trek:_First_Contact_-_Millenium_Falcon

M

MW 590

kiwifarms.net
uh, okay
why do you think we'd care
Because Star Wars and Star Trek are both popular franchises and the crossover explains the mystery of how the Star Wars Universe split into the Alpha Star Wars Universe and Beta Star Wars Universe which will make fans of both the original theatrical versions of the original trilogy and the modern Disney Canon happy. I am a fan of both.

SparklyFetuses

kiwifarms.net
Because Star Wars and Star Trek are both popular franchises and the crossover explains the mystery of how the Star Wars Universe split into the Alpha Star Wars Universe and Beta Star Wars Universe which will make fans of both the original theatrical versions of the original trilogy and the modern Disney Canon happy. I am a fan of both.
And what do you think you'll get by saying that?

(Shame that there's no "Nobody cares" rating here. *sigh*)

Stop talking about doing it and just do it.

This is a good general life lesson Jake. Show, don't tell.
Your avatar fits perfectly with your post.

• Feels
Reactions: GeneralFriendliness

Nekromantik

I was phone!
kiwifarms.net
This is the nerdiest thing I've seen o n this site.

M

MW 590

kiwifarms.net
Stop talking about doing it and just do it.

This is a good general life lesson Jake. Show, don't tell.
I am working on it right now. I haven't finished the script yet. I posted about it so that people will get hyped up for it. In order to increase the hype, there will be a major plot twist at the end that will cause you to never think of Star Wars the same way again.

Tags
None