My upcoming Star Wars Star Trek crossover animation -

DCM90

Voltor for Glick
kiwifarms.net
SW is fucking FANTASY GALACTIC genre. Star Trek is SCIENCE FICTION you mongoloid. Just mix SW with Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings.

M

MW 590

kiwifarms.net
Disney & Lucasfilm don't give a rat's ass about the canon, so why should you?
They do care about the current canon, because they created their own new canon when they declared the entire Expanded Universe to be non canon in 2014. The fact that they changed the canon is why I decided to have there be two parallel Star Wars Universes, one with the original canon of the original theatrical versions of the original trilogy as well as some EU material, and one with the current canon and the blue ray editions of the original trilogy.

M

MW 590

kiwifarms.net
SW is fucking FANTASY GALACTIC genre. Star Trek is SCIENCE FICTION you mongoloid. Just mix SW with Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings.
Star Wars is a hybrid of science fiction and fantasy because it contains space travel while pure fantasy like Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings is about magic.
will catholicism and monarchy play a central role? otherwise count me out, jacob!
That is a good question. Not really other than the fact that the Star Wars Canon is in the same parallel universe where England becomes a Catholic monarchy again but that takes place billions of years after the events of Star Wars and that the events cause a chain of events, that affect events that happen billions of years later.

Splendid

> Moderating KF for free
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Not really other than the fact that the Star Wars Canon is in the same parallel universe where England becomes a Catholic monarchy again
Excuse me, fucking what? Could you explain this, because I've never seen it anywhere before. Are you MatPat?

M

MW 590

kiwifarms.net
Excuse me, fucking what? Could you explain this, because I've never seen it anywhere before. Are you MatPat?
I and another person have been writing about events in a parallel universe where England becomes a Catholic monarchy. There is also evidence from the movies that Star Wars takes place in the same universe that Indiana Jones and ET took place so the events of England becoming a Catholic monarchy is a nice addition for that universe.

Splendid

> Moderating KF for free
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
That's something of a non-sequitur. How is that "a nice addition?" I'm sorry, but it just brings religion and politics into Star Wars/Trek, which have both managed to remain relatively apolitical in a time when just about everything else seems to be getting all sorts of political shit attached to it that just divides people and causes all sorts of social problems.
For that reason, I'd urge you not to include that element on strictly moral grounds alone.

A Useless Fish

A Fish with literally no value, whatsoever.
kiwifarms.net
They do care about the current canon, because they created their own new canon when they declared the entire Expanded Universe to be non canon in 2014. The fact that they changed the canon is why I decided to have there be two parallel Star Wars Universes, one with the original canon of the original theatrical versions of the original trilogy as well as some EU material, and one with the current canon and the blue ray editions of the original trilogy.

Who the fuck are you to decide what is a parallel universe, and what isn't? Show me your PHDs!!!