IP2 Mya West / Playmatetessi / Playmatetessi1 / tessi2real - Anorexic IP2 thot shows her saggy tits and berates child cancer patients

Spermatozoa

ejacul337
kiwifarms.net
I've moved comments worth saving from the original thread since the original OP was fucking trash. Have fun.

Now as far as feedback:
The thread has a pretty good start so far but I'd like you to do the following:
  • Archive all of the YouTube videos directly to the site. You may only want to upload clips rather than the entire video due to file size limitations
  • Links need to be archived as well. May want to use Wayback for the time being as Archive Today has been timing out
  • Don't use mobile links. Ever. Please remove the social media links in the OP and replace them with standard url's
Other than that, you've done pretty good. Maybe just dig a little more and flesh things out a bit.

Edit: 08:34 CT
She's live on YT right now actually.
She looks like Elliot Rogers, had he waited a few more years before clocking out.

Rice of Nishiki

Patriarch of the Nishikiyama Family
kiwifarms.net
Looks like Mya has been doxxed again.
EDIT: Judging by what we have by this screenshot, it looks like Mya is living at:

The Millennium Waterway​

1 Waterway Ave, The Woodlands, TX 77380​

Unit 21XX​

I cannot identify the unit number though.

EDIT 2: found the uncensored comment.

E8867F76-8328-4BA0-BCD3-B529356738A0.pngB1DA50EC-1E6C-44BD-B923-40601F610E2F.jpeg

Last edited:

anuscabbage12

ya'll often get the deets wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
IP2 is saying this: https://ip2always.win/p/12i3zMemTn/apparently-tessis-ex-boyfriend-i/c/ (archive)
"Apparently Tessi's ex boyfriend is obsessed with her and is cutting himself and posting it on reddit rn? I'm not sure if this is serious or if she's making shit up. "
Z0VhKh6g.jpeg

I do know she had a boyfriend with the name of Matthew. I dont know anything outside of that, or if this is fake for views.

She also has been streaming some shit about a 1 terabyte harddrive, but this just seems fake to me so I havent looked into this at all

Also she is calling this her "birth month" instead of 'birthday"

In her last video, she mentioned being nice to Matthew. But I cant take anything she says seriously

Edit more to above:

Some poster king_of_tulane on instagram posts picutres of allegedly mya's bruises
tg163pjwfuo61.jpg

Message between her ex boyfriend Matthieu Labbe and Mya
p6w61xnwfuo61.jpg

The Matthieu account appears to be real
e0v70wvuj3q61.jpg

Her and Matthieu apparently broke up a while ago, so its weird that this is being brought up now.

She posts this image of a message from Matthieu
10v13.jpg

Last edited:

kebab4you

kiwifarms.net
So question about her income, I guess she makes some pennies on OnlyFans and Youtube before being banned but is that her only income? How does she afford to live on that?

Yagrum Bagarn

kiwifarms.net
I wonder how that will go.
Hopefully it'll show something new we don't know already or prove that she is just acting. After reading through the entire thread this honestly seems like she is just playing up a character to get money and doesn't really care that she is hurting people because she sees the end goal of making millions. People think she is really shallow but I find it hard to believe anyone could be that damned shallow.

Empresa

Bad choices make good stories
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hopefully it'll show something new we don't know already or prove that she is just acting. After reading through the entire thread this honestly seems like she is just playing up a character to get money and doesn't really care that she is hurting people because she sees the end goal of making millions. People think she is really shallow but I find it hard to believe anyone could be that damned shallow.
She really is trying to follow Bhad Barbie's footsteps.