• ”the aspergers ridden delusions of a bald pedophile who cant even fathom how to get his dick wet after 25 years”

Myanmar pursuing ‘ethnic cleansing’ of Rohingya Muslims: UN officialstay safe muslim bros

Discussion in 'Events & News' started by muina, Nov 25, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

This forum is for serious events and news. Please be mindful when challenging someone's opinions and beliefs.

• Avoid fluff articles. Try to keep them in one thread.
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. Don't post for the sake of being noticed. Further the conversation in some way.
  1. http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/gang-rape-torture-claims-as-rohingya-flee-myanmar

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 11
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Splendid Meat Sticks

Splendid Meat Sticks Castigat ridendo mores
    True & Honest Fan Lolcow TV Captain

kiwifarms.net
  3. Uh oh, Australia better send some tents and cots to PNG

millais

millais The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas

kiwifarms.net
  4. They should direct the refugees to Thailand and Requires Hate's hotel.

Oh Long Johnson

Oh Long Johnson Collecting your suffering when you die
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Myanmar must be part of Bizarro World or some shit like that. Where else would you find Buddhists persecuting Muzzies and not the other way around?

• Feels Feels x 11
    • Like Like x 1
    Sperglord Dante

Sperglord Dante Useless Guato

kiwifarms.net
  6. Buddhists sure are peaceful people.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    ICametoLurk

ICametoLurk SCREW YOUR OPTICS, I'M GOING IN
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Gujarat's close enough. Hindus are for Buddhists what Christians are for Islam.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    *Asterisk*

*Asterisk* Five-Percenter
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. I'm not trying to justify any of this- because seriously, this shit is absolutely inexcusable- but basically Myanmar is so harsh on Muslims (ranging from bias in the legal system to rape and murders in the streets) is because Buddhists are terrified of Islam taking over Myanmar. Islam does not coexist with Buddhism when it's the majority religion (or even a religion with a significant amount of followers). Look what happened to Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Indonesia.

Again, not trying to justify what's happening, but looking at the history of Buddhist/Hindu-turned-Muslim countries can provide some insight into why the majority Buddhist Myanmar wants to suppress the Muslim population.

• Agree  x 14
    • Informative  x 6
    • Feels  x 4
    • Like  x 2
    • Dislike  x 1
    Cosmos

Cosmos Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. I hate to say this, but someone's gotta do what's right & Remove Kebab, at the end of the day. I don't approve of, nor endorse, genocide, however.

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    Shokew

Shokew Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!

kiwifarms.net
  10. I like how everyone's like "I'm not saying I approve, just not saying Muslims are people."

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Winner Winner x 7
    Gym Leader Elesa

Gym Leader Elesa The End of Pokegelion
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. I'm not saying Muslims deserve this. I'm just saying maybe those terrorists shouldn't have used their holy books as the basis for terrorism, thereby condemning an entire religion by association.

Just saying.

• Feels Feels x 11
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo Bravokin

kiwifarms.net
  12. Well, they should be.

• Agree Agree x 8
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  13. Honestly, I am not surprised. I am sure if someone did some research on Buddhism's past, there would be plenty of dark spots in its history. The people who praise it as a "progressive", flawless, and scientific religion tend to be SJWs and people who have a new age-y background to them. Ya know the type of thought-process, because it is "non-western and has some good points, it must be far more rational and progressive than that oppressive Christianity".

• Agree Agree x 9
    kiwifarms.net
  14. If you put the different ethnic groups of Myanmar next to each other, I doubt you could tell a difference between them. Fuck you Myanmar government

Hortator

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. I approve, and Muslims are people.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Jon-Kacho

Jon-Kacho l'autism mc
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. I'm not saying Muslims are people, I'm just saying they deserve this.

For example, Zen Buddhism as practiced during the second world war, which worshipped emperor Hirohito as an incarnation of Buddha, and was responsible for indoctrinating the ever popular kamikaze fighters into giving up their lives for the original God Emperor.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  17. State Shinto is not Buddhism, much less Zen Buddhism.

• Agree Agree x 4
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  18. No it is not, however I wasn't talking about Shintoism, I was talking about Imperial Way Zen, which was instrumental in the war effort and regarded Hirohito as an incarnation of the Buddha.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. I don't care how much they're massacred. Keep these fucks as far away from the United States as possible. Will some Goatfuckistan country in the region take them in as refugees? Nope!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    CWCchange

CWCchange ǝƃuɐɥɔƆMƆ

kiwifarms.net
  20. Im sure any worried Buddhists will be welcomed with open arms to Muslim nations like Iran or Saudi Arabia.

• Winner Winner x 2
    Dr.Research

Dr.Research Dissertation Topic: Lolcows
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.