Disaster Mysterious hacker dumps database of infamous IronMarch neo-nazi forum - thanks mysterious hacker

DanteAlighieri

Anti authoritarian asshole asshole
kiwifarms.net
Who?

I mean really, who cares so much? The next "neo nazi" forum will just be even more hidden and unknown, and even more of an echo chamber. Preaching to the choir here but this isn't really a positive thing at all.

Reactions: Iwasamwillbe

Homersexual

kiwifarms.net
This is why you always use a throwaway e-mail address when registering for "wrong think" websites like Kiwi Farms or Ironmarch. This way when @Null fucks up again and shoots the user data all over the Internet's face they can't come for you. As a side note if you know the e-mail address I signed up with have fun cracking the 128 character long gibberish password.

MrJokerRager

I like me some nice big boobs
kiwifarms.net
Just 8 kills, apolitical monsters like the Las Vegas shooter or civil war general Timothy McVeigh must be laughing at Hitler in hell at the state of the modern nazi movement.

Why don't they convert to Islam, isis and them share a lot of similarities and the media will play defense for them like they did for baghdadi.

Stoneheart

kiwifarms.net
I remember I'd browse a "post your picture thread" on Stormfront a few years ago and they'd also have threads sharing their kid's names and shit (you wouldn't belive how many varients of Aryana one can make), they're not the smartest bunch.
Thats an iranian name....

some suggestions for our subhuman polishsausage lover from Stormfront
Teutonia
Freya
Erika
Siegrune
Brynhilde

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino