MysteriousMrEnter's TVTropes page -

Clay Claymore

kiwifarms.net
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebVideo/TheMysteriousMrEnter

Full disclosure: I have no qualms about TVTropes. It's a fun little site that's a great time-waster and sometimes you can learn a great deal about cliches and different tropes from different mediums.

With that said, MrEnter has a TVTropes page. Really? His fanboys were that obsessed about him that they created a rather lengthy TVTropes page about him?

Probably the best part about his page is his "Crowning Moment of Awesome" page. I couldn't wait to see what insane, autistic ramblings his fanboys would mistake for "Moments of Awesome." Let me tell you, the first sentence didn't disappoint.

"The Mysterious Mr. Enter might not be a well-known video reviewer, but his determination and understanding of what makes for good story construction and characterization proves he is a skilled one."

What determination? "Oh no, he has to watch an episode of Spongebob! Oh! He's such a determined, headstrong individual!" And how exactly does he know good story construction and characterization when one can look at any aspect of "Growing Around" and realize that that's a crock of shit.

Anyway, what do you fine folks think about his TVTropes page? Post your favorite quotes and parts of the page!

Abethedemon

Trve and Honest
kiwifarms.net
Enterbots said:
Caustic Critic: Played straight with Animated Atrocities but averted everywhere else. In fact, one of the reasons he created the Admirable Animations series was to avoid being labelled as one.
Really? I think he's more negative in his admirable animations than in his animated atrocities. He always tears something apart, even when he's trying to praise something. He feeds on negativity.

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net
I enjoy TV Tropes myself, but the fact is, a sizable portion of their user base is biased to some extent. With as many fans of MLP and Avatar and the like on TV Tropes, no wonder they kiss his ass.

Thankfully there are also some sane people there.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
Determination? Enter is nearly the exact fucking opposite of actual determination. He wants to make a cartoon but he can't be assed to get proper education, and he said he needed to take a break from making videos (which are also pretty lazily to be honest) just because he saw a movie he didn't like. What the fuck!
Oh? He should have been reported for that on his patreon given no videos = no money

Ferls

Not Farael
kiwifarms.net
Somebody post the stupidest quotes from those pages...
The Tearjerker page has expanded a lot since I last saw it, back when it mostly talked about his outburst about naming his dog Patrick. (Which is a moment of his that I just can't stand because of how awkward and unprofessional of a pity grab it is)
Now it talks about just minor stuff like "oh he plays sad music" and cheats by saying that the episodes he reviews had sad moments in them. Some of them are bizarrely off-topic, like an entry about his review of Where The Dead Go To Die.

But this is by far the stupidest thing that is legitimately on the Tearjerker page:

(with the external link being to his DailyMotion account)

EDIT:
Someone actually transcribed and posted a large excerpt of a video on the "Awesome" page

And apparently, realizing he was a shitbag to Casey Alexander and promising to stop directly attacking writers is a "Crowning Moment of Heartwarming". Holy shit.

Last edited:

StateOfMind

The hamster that ate your trefoils.
kiwifarms.net
Really, the only good things that come from this page is the negative reviews about him, and how his "heartwarming" and "tear jerker" pages are so cringey it's funny. I know it's their opinion but come on, how is Enter pretending to be an old man and giving himself "pep talk" heartwarming?

Jewelsmakerguy

(Cheesy 80s music intensifies)
kiwifarms.net
The Tearjerker page has expanded a lot since I last saw it, back when it mostly talked about his outburst about naming his dog Patrick. (Which is a moment of his that I just can't stand because of how awkward and unprofessional of a pity grab it is)
Now it talks about just minor stuff like "oh he plays sad music" and cheats by saying that the episodes he reviews had sad moments in them. Some of them are bizarrely off-topic, like an entry about his review of Where The Dead Go To Die.

But this is by far the stupidest thing that is legitimately on the Tearjerker page:

(with the external link being to his DailyMotion account)

EDIT:
Someone actually transcribed and posted a large excerpt of a video on the "Awesome" page

And apparently, realizing he was a shitbag to Casey Alexander and promising to stop directly attacking writers is a "Crowning Moment of Heartwarming". Holy shit.
The 'Tism is burning my eyes right now it's that bad.

Oh, and here's a page for Enter's stupid little RPG as well.

Teddy

kiwifarms.net
Like @Steamboat_Bill said, despite some informative pages and good people, many of the users there are biased when it comes to certain things. Specifically Enter. You point out something he said that was just plain wrong and they dismisses it. Very passive people.

• Agree
Reactions: Simplicity111

Clay Claymore

kiwifarms.net
From the "Crowning Moment of Awesome" page:
  • Enter beating Viacom and reinstating his YouTube account back after they shut it down for 'too many copyright infringements'. Read for yourself. That journal entry even made the front page of Deviantart!
How exactly did MrEnter beat Viacom? Because the counter-claim system actually worked in his favor? Also, making it to the front page of Deviantart, where the front pages are usually filled with overweight naked chicks and terribly-drawn pony fanart, it's not that big of an achievement.

Jewelsmakerguy

(Cheesy 80s music intensifies)
kiwifarms.net
Why do they think that Viacom is actively scared and fighting against Enter? Isn't that content-match thing automated?
As far as I know. I had a couple videos ID matched as well. And I never put up a fuss like Enter did (probably because I never got my channel taken down and bitched about it on my dA journal).

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino