MysteriousMrEnter's TVTropes page -

Simplicity111

kiwifarms.net
I got a bit interested when I found that there is actually a "Dethroning Moment of Suck" entry on his TVTropes page. Unfortunately, rather than it being about his actions that are "moments of suck" it's just a list of what HE thinks is a DMoS. Then again, if the entry was about what other people think of him and his DMoS's, the entry would be longer than the page itself.

Anyway, I found something a bit peculiar.
  • Evil Inc.: He sees Viacom, Google, Hasbro, and Fox as this due to them all being extremely obsessive about their copyrights. Especially Viacom since they had (albeit temporarily) terminated his Youtube account.
Do these cartoon-obsessed no-life losers realize that evil corporations only exist in cartoons? Maybe it's just me, but I have a hard time believing that there are corporations that are "evil." Companies can be stupid and/or mismanaged (*cough* Capcom *cough*), but they're not Captain Planet villains bent on purposely ruining lives.
There are some evil corporations. For example, Private Villa of Corrupted Crops. Maybe not to the extent you're talking about, but they truly are bad.

But yeah if you're talking about the copyright companies then you're right.

Ferls

Not Farael
kiwifarms.net
"Bias Steamroller: Averted. As the Guilty Pleasure entry below indicates, he is good at keeping his personal enjoyment of an episode separate from his opinion of the overall quality."

You just keep on believing that, TVTropes.
The Guilty Pleasure entry refers to how much he still likes ponies despite a few bad episodes. He's definitely more willing to forgive shows he likes than give a break to shows he hates. The only time he treats shows equally is on the grounds on moral implications, but hating a show because it pushes your buttons is nothing but bias.

cheersfromquesnel

Ųl dambit teiya ara, ųl miura biyutenasi.
kiwifarms.net
I liked this entry:

• Mr. Enter's confusion between trolling and cyberbullying, and his treatment of criticism as a whole is one of the biggest criticisms of Enter, and possibly the start of a huge negative backlash against Enter, even since this video has been uploaded. The backlash was so strong, it still lasts to this day, mainly in the Kiwi Farms forums. Two of most infamous instances of Enter's treatment of criticism, is the flame war on this website, where users Shota and Spongebat1, where they were attacked so harshly, one had to abandon their TV Tropes account, as Enter called them "playing the victim". Another is when on the site deviantart, a user attempted to give Enter tips about his cartoon "Growing Around", but Enter responded rudely, insulting the user's education. Screenshots of the user's message here,◊ and enter's response here.
I'm glad someone added that to the page. Well needed addition.

Ferls

Not Farael
kiwifarms.net
So since Enter's gained attention I've noticed a shift in the Mr. Enter page. It hasn't radically changed, but there's definitely more opposing voices on it now, including a Wallbanger page and a Drinking Game page.

The new Mr. Enter Official Drinking Game:

Take a shot every time he uses the word "literally."
If he says something's mean spirited, finish your glass.
Mean-spirited is actually on there already. Here are some others:

• When Mr. Enter loops a clip from a show.
  • When Mr. Enter calls something mean spirited.
  • When Mr. Enter complains about education whenever something relating to school is brought up.
  • When Mr. Enter says "What I'm doing is wrong, I know it's wrong, but I'm gonna do it anyway."
  • When Mr. Enter says "Because, potatoes."
  • When Mr. Enter talks about the "one thing he liked" from an animation.
  • When Mr. Enter references "One Coarse Meal".
  • When Mr. Enter talks about the "worst character in the movie/show".
  • If you have a deathwish, drink when Enter snarks.

Someone

Stop gendering genitals!
kiwifarms.net
So since Enter's gained attention I've noticed a shift in the Mr. Enter page. It hasn't radically changed, but there's definitely more opposing voices on it now, including a Wallbanger page and a Drinking Game page.

• When Mr. Enter complains about education whenever something relating to school is brought up.
  • When Mr. Enter says "What I'm doing is wrong, I know it's wrong, but I'm gonna do it anyway."
If you want to die
Take a shot for every joke he misses the point

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Perfect. He does all of that shit and more in every single one of his reviews. I'm glad they're being more open to having people critical of him have their say.

Konstantinos

The Sword of Atismu
kiwifarms.net
If you seek alcohol poisoning, lightly inhale the aroma of your drink whenever Enter reiterates that he hates something or makes a redundant statement.

Headbanger General

I think I've got brain damage...
kiwifarms.net

If you want a fun way to carry out a suicide pact, have one member of your party take a whiskey shot every time King Enter screams in genuine anger during a review.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino