• ”Associated with those Damn, Uncouth Trolling Stupids!”

Mystery Exercise Equipment - SOLVED

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by SoapQueen1, Oct 29, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

1. Can anyone identify the exercise equipment on the floor to the left of the coffee table?
    upload_2018-10-29_22-54-59.png
    Timestamped video:

Solved: It's a back stretcher.

• Informative Informative x 4
    #1 SoapQueen1, Oct 29, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
    SoapQueen1

SoapQueen1 speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  2. I think that’s something you use to do sissy boy crunches. The padded board you lie down on and you reach above your head and grab that bar. Then you just pull yourself up. It’s on a rail and it slides along as you do whatever exercise the hot lady with washboard abs pretends to do before she goes to the gym.

I’ll see if I can find a YouTube video of it in action. It’s like a reverse rowing machine, almost.

Edit: harder than I thought to find a video of one that looks that crummy.

[​IMG]

But “adjustable incline bench” or some form thereof is what I think it is. Just can’t find the goddamn correct term for it. Home exercise equipment has such stupid names.

• Informative Informative x 3
    #2 Commander Keen, Oct 29, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
    Commander Keen

Commander Keen in GOODBYE GALAXY!!!

kiwifarms.net
  3. Looks like part of a Bowflex to me, but then again most exercise equipment does.

Senior Lexmechanic

Senior Lexmechanic hand-Illuminated copypasta

kiwifarms.net
  4. mrhuth said DSP might have called it a back stretching machine in a vlog once.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    SoapQueen1

SoapQueen1 speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  5. looks like something you lay on and pull yourself with, dumb as shit

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Ron /pol/

Ron /pol/ my.mixtape.moe/fmazxh.webm

kiwifarms.net
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. I do not think DSP still has this exercise equipment. The reason I think this is because I just watched all 5 videos of his Washington house tour and it was nowhere to be seen.

"Maybe he just skipped over it" you might ask. No. He literally went through every inch of the place opening every single cupboard and drawer (excluding Leanna's dresser) and showed every single thing he owns.

I saw his custom garbage bags. I saw his custom blankets. I saw his stadium style ceilings. I saw what kind of butane he uses to fill his lighters for his scented candles. There was no exercise equipment. Not even in the garbage nook or his office closet.

The exercise equipment is now gone.

• Informative Informative x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  7. What type of excercise equipment?

Unused

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    harbinger

harbinger DarksydePhallus

kiwifarms.net
  8. Remember DSP's philosophy on exercise. If you do it once, you reap the benefits forever. He probably used it once or twice, felt a bit of a burn, assumed he magically now had the core strength of a silverback gorilla then binned it off.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Pubic Enemy #1

Pubic Enemy #1 Oi m8 wot if ur mam was an email

kiwifarms.net
  9. he likely uses it to hold his camera or some other non intended use

• Winner Winner x 1
    Brightsydephil

Brightsydephil Aka ThesaurusBoy

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.