• "I pray for a brave individual like Elliot Rodger to take up arms and annihilate every single one of you fuckers and every single person who shares your dead end dna."

Nady Stewart, aka Milo Stewart / Quinby Stewart"snip snoop, it's miloop <3 needed to die", not leaked

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Oodles of Poodles, May 18, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  1. Pretty late but just too good to pass up
    Dumb.jpg
    3 guesses why the comments were better...

• Informative Informative x 4
    Alpha Loves You

Alpha Loves You Skinheads on spikes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Because someone else was there with her? I'm too lazy to actually watch the video and find out, plus I find her insufferable so there's that.

• Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Surprisingly it is also one of her only positive videos in recent time. I can guarantee that the views and likes were from Roaming Millennial's fans redirecting to the video. So hopefully Nady will do more collab videos with people that disagree with her.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Nady plays with fire like an exceptional individual:

• Informative Informative x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  5. so not only did she make a fool of herself and ruin her reputation more, she also made the worst hot knife video ever uploaded. Amazing as ever Nady

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    Alpha Loves You

Alpha Loves You Skinheads on spikes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. What a waste of a perfectly good notebook.
    I have to give it to you though, 4th wave feminism and book burning do go hand in hand.

• Winner Winner x 12
    Potions Master

Potions Master Outstanding in Herbology

kiwifarms.net
  7. I can't believe she got someone to help her with this.

• Agree Agree x 1
    trashpanda

trashpanda ringtail scumbag

kiwifarms.net
  8. Well, she had a knife so it probably was not a volunteer.

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Rokko

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Throughout watching the whole video, I was surprised that Nadys clothes did not catch on fire. The fabric on her maroon trousers especially, are prone to catch on fire easily because its that weird fluffy fabric that's on some plush toys and other objects that's extremely flammable. Also, we get a face at the start of the video near the door on the far left. Does anybody know if it's her dad, one of her siblings or a friend of hers? I can't seem to identify or figure out who it is.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Rabbit-san

Rabbit-san Anti-bullshit, Pro-common sense

kiwifarms.net
  10. Literally burning books now. We're on the right side of history boys and girls.

• Feels Feels x 11
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. What a waste, both of air and of a perfectly good notebook/diary.

Bet she's all like "look at me guys I'm a total edgelord hehehehe aren't I cute?"

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Based on the stoic and resigned expression in his face, I believe it's her sad, sad dad.

• Feels Feels x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    buffaloWildWings

buffaloWildWings She rides astride the Beast

kiwifarms.net
  13. Kind of sad and pathetic. It wasn't even a real book. It was a symbolic representation of a made up issue that afflicts her.

It was one thing when she was being an autistic awkward high school teenager. But the forgiveness for failing to grow up has past.

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    MunsterCheese

MunsterCheese The Good Scout

kiwifarms.net
  14. That's all this thread needed now, Nady becoming a tranny voodoo witch. Except she burns books like the Inquisition, which also likes to burn witches. Not even in her macabre pagan rituals she manages to be consistent *sigh* I guess it's a non-binary thing...

keksz

keksz Verified nobody

kiwifarms.net
  15. It's astounding that she can't see what a disservice she is doing to her cause. A confused naive teen painting rainbow penises on her face and burning books isn't going to make anyone more sympathetic toward actual trans people, it just provides endless material for YouTube cringe compilations that get much more views than her original videos.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Sucks to be her when she can't even damage the book and resorts to torching it instead of using the meme that's carrying this whole video.

kiwifarms.net
  17. I feel so sorry for her dad. You can see him *sigh* at the beginning of the video :(

• Feels Feels x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  18. What's funny is that

one: the knife wasn't at 451 degrees which would cause the pages to burn, and

Two: even with a torch she didn't destroy a good half of the 'Gender Binary'.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. He's actually the one holding the torch. Or someone else wearing the exact same black and white plaid shirt.
    Because GIRLS, like Nady, are terrible at using tools.

Potions Master

Potions Master Outstanding in Herbology

kiwifarms.net
  20. Yeah, but he hated every minute of it.

What parents will do for their kids. :)

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.