Horrorcow @NAFEDUDE / Nathan Heinze - Salty SJW cuck. Hypocrite. Molested his stepsister.

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
NAFEDUDE gets himself involved with Total Biscuits death via defending Rory.
https://twitter.com/NAFEDUDE/status/999840242747232258
http://archive.md/3DeAG
Rory keeps saying TB made a harassment campaign. A guy ask for proof and NAFEDUDE tries to make a hot take when all he does is act like an ass. NAFEDUDE does bring up some tweets but they don't really do much in showing TB was nothing more than an ass. Not really convincing in how he "led hate mobs" and the like.

Last edited:
L

LN 910

kiwifarms.net
I know that fucker would be one of the TB gravedancers. What's that, like second or third rapist mocking TB?

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The sister rapist is trollshielding and a-logging Shadman now over Shad being a nazi pedo or some shit.
DiJi6PPW0AEgkny.jpg

He should be an expert on pedophilia, being a pedophilic rapist himself.

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nathan: "Tag me in if you're going to trash talk me!"
*guy tags him in and includes the infamous sister tweet*
View attachment 522656
View attachment 522658
Nathan: "RRREEEE GO BACK TO 8CHAN!!!!!"
View attachment 522657

View attachment 522661

View attachment 522659
View attachment 522660
Since NAFEDUDE was said of sexually assaulted his sister, here is an archive of it that was posted by Lowtax long ago.
https://archive.fo/Lk2K8

NAFE can REEEE and say go back to 8Chan all he wants but it won't stop the fact he said he sexually assaulted his sister.

L

LN 910

kiwifarms.net
That tweet belongs on the show "Why Would You Put That On The Internet?", because why the fuck does somebody who's trying to be a moralfag admit openly that they're a Weinstein-level piece of shit?

seth
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Coach Kreeton Of All That

Got muh balloon while breaking precious inventory!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Late as always. Did not see this. Added. Needed.

EDIT: Additional Info

Nathaniel Joseph Heinze/Nathaniel Justice Heinze.

DOB: July 22, 1998
Voter ID: OH0023473464
Party: Democrat

408 Cherry St.
Bluffton, OH

408_CHERRY_ST_BLUFFTON_OH.jpg

Additional DOX:
Nathaniel Justice Heinze

140 S Bentley Rd.
Bluffton, OH

NJH_Voter.jpg

Last edited:

Spergenschütz

Local Shark Outlaw
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for necroposting, but I saw this freak numerous times and thought he was just some random annoying SJW but it turns out he was enough of an arsewipe to get an entire thread. Thanks for the dox and info here, semper fidelis.

Edit: Not only does he desperately trollshield on Shadman, but is now a-logging on Hazbin Hotel and Vivziepop too. I found a Twitter thread where he got absolutely owned. Hilarious stuff.

Its almost as if many HH haters who hate it for woke points often end being just as bad if not much worse than Vivziepop and her content herself. SJW bullshittery at its utter finest, and why they are pathetic excuses of pedo hunters.

Last edited:

PeeveTheSheev

kiwifarms.net
Oh fuck me, I actually know this guy. We were in the same online community for years, where he was pretty much universally reviled. Not surprised he ended up having his own thread here, even if I've largely lost sight of him over the past few years.

EDIT; I'm pretty sure he was an open furry back then but I don't see it mentioned in this thread.

Last edited:

Ginger Piglet

Burglar of Jess Phillips MP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net