• ”If you thought DHI was pathetic, you haven't see KiwiFarms.”

Trainwreck Nailah "Mama Nails" Winkfield / Latasha Spears-WinkfieldJahi McMath's mother, keeps dead child in apartment to play dress-up, put on makeup and paint nails

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Barbarella, Jul 29, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@CasualSeppuku, @Broken Pussy, @Melchett

1. It’d be like Nails to try to cover up the redeath of her daughter so the case can go on.

Somebody would call the media, I’m sure.

That is one strong heart. Too bad it wasn’t given to somebody who could make use of it.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Barbarella

Barbarella Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. The corpse could be a vector of infection to other people too, as in actually living people.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous so what
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  3. She may have fluid buildup due to her kidneys not working. Is she on dialysis yet? Her organs are slowing dying. I would love to see her lab work. I bet her numbers are all over the place. It won't be long now.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    weaselhat

weaselhat paint da happy trees!

kiwifarms.net
  4. Remember: she won't be called dead by Nails until the plug is pulled. Her heart can stop and all her organs can be mush, but she's not dead as long as Jeebux keeps her plugged in.

Such a waste of good organs.

• Agree Agree x 10
    Dr W

Dr W Trust me, I'm a doctor!

kiwifarms.net
  5. Pity for her you can't claim handbag money for an occult shrine or she'd build one and trap Jahi's ghost in it, I think a ghost is lower maintenance than a corpse too.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Visitor

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. This is what bothers me the most about this story. Children's organs are so hard to come by. At least 4 other kids could be alive right now if Jahi's organs were donated back then.

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Feels Feels x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  7. You're probably right and it astounds me. Will she say Jahi is still alive based on her 'breathing' (via vent)? What claim will she possibly have once the heart stops?

kiwifarms.net
  8. Doesn't Mama Nails take photos of her newer baby and Jahi's Corpe in the same bed? I'm not expert but that must be quite dangerous, espcially for a baby/toddler.

• Informative Informative x 2
    Indigo! the color

Indigo! the color Triggered by other shades of blue.

kiwifarms.net
  9. Normally it's not dangerous to be around a fresh corpse unless they died of something that can a) survive in a corpse and b) is transmissible via bodily fluid (like ebola). Going in and hugging Grandma one last time a couple hours after she died? Fine. Keeping a well-cooled (as in, on ice) corpse in your well-ventilated home for 2-3 days and doing a home funeral? Safe. Hell, if done properly, you can keep a real, no-machines corpse in your home indefinitely without it being a real health and safety hazard, which is actually done in some parts of the world.

Jahi is a danger because her immune system is more than likely gone, she's stewing in her own fluids (do you think Nails is doing a turn every 2 hours on her daughter, or doing appropriate peri-care whenever the body disposes of waste?), she's a large warm moist incubator for everything in the environment. Laying a baby next to that is asking for massive infection. I feel bad for the baby.

• Informative Informative x 9
    • Agree Agree x 8
    kiwifarms.net
  10. The smell in that room must be... ugh.
    So Jahi at this point must be a huge biological hazard to everyone who is around. Wouldn't be ironic if Nails herself adquired an infection thanks to Jahi?

• Feels Feels x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Indigo! the color

kiwifarms.net
  11. They probably became completely unusable years ago.

• Agree Agree x 6
    AnOminous

AnOminous so what
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  12. My heart is heavy when I say I hope her body finally gives out on her. I feel like a horrible person wishing for this, but this child needs to finally be able to be at peace. I also fear for those on her treatment team because mom can sue anyone for anything and even if ultimately thrown out, they'll still incur costs to fight to have it tossed. These doctors are in a no win situation.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Feels Feels x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. I think of this Alden Nowlan poem every time I think of Jahi:

• Like Like x 11
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Dog Prom 3D

Dog Prom 3D Like a bullet made of chorizo

kiwifarms.net
  14. The good news if her heart stops beating, the medical team will pull the plug of Nails won’t. They’ll give her time to say good-bye but not a long time, (she’s had years!) then turn it off.

Having a machine breath for you still doesn’t pump blood through a body. When a brain is dead you can keep the appearance of life going with machines, but without the heart pumping blood and oxygenating the entire body, she’ll be undeniably dead. Blood will settle, rigor will set in and she’ll start to do the rotting everybody thought she would years ago.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Barbarella

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. This thread better get featured when Jahi dies

• Agree Agree x 27
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    sperginity

sperginity crescent fresh

kiwifarms.net
  16. I'd be shocked if it didn't.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Mary Tyler Meltdown

Mary Tyler Meltdown High Class Exhibortionist

kiwifarms.net
  17. Every time I see a new post on this thread I'm just like "Is this it? Has the time come?"

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Feels Feels x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Wait, nails squeezed another victim into the goddamned world? When the hell did this happen? And so she laid a new baby down next to jahi as what, a fucking taunt to the undead? It's a good thing memory in babies is truncated- that baby would be messed up for life (as if having nailz for a mom isnt enough) "hey hunnie this is your future-neglect leading to surgery leading to death leading to me getting mai nails and hair done while babydaddy pour da champagne. And uppity doctors.gone pay.for it all!"

Sorry for the sperg- but fire and forget parenting AND hypocritical jesus shouting? Nails is the trifecta of fuckups imo.

• Like Like x 1
    • Late Late x 1
    Dickens Cider

Dickens Cider Anti-Hipster Counter Jockey

kiwifarms.net
  19. No, not a new baby. Just the youngest, neglected one. Who is probably now close to Jahi’s age when she died.

Barbarella

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. [​IMG]
    Though @Barbarella is right, she surely is not a toddler anymore. Damn, how the time flies.

• Feels Feels x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    • Mad on the Internet Mad on the Internet x 1
    #1120 Indigo! the color, Jun 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
    Indigo! the color

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.