Law Naked women airdrying vaginas cause high speed police chase before getting rammed off road and tased - Ever seen the phrase 'airdrying vaginas' before? NOW YOU HAVE.

LegoTugboat

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Naked Women Lead Cops On High-Speed Chases

Trio claimed to be “air drying” near Interstate 75

Three naked women fresh from "showering" at a Florida rest area told cops they were “air drying” in public when spotted by a witness who called 911, precipitating high-speed chases that resulted in the trio’s arrest on multiple felony charges.

The witness, cops say, reported that the women were at an Interstate 75 rest stop Wednesday morning, and that “all three of them” were “standing in the nude putting on suntan lotion.”

When a Florida Highway Patrol trooper arrived at the rest stop, the naked women explained that they had simply been “air drying” in the nude after showering. One woman said that the trio had spent the night at the rest area after leaving a local residence “due to an altercation.”

With no bathing facilities available, they opted for al fresco showers on a lawn. A trooper noted that a case of water and a bottle of soap was on the ground next to the suspects.

Before the cop could complete her investigation, however, the trio jumped into their Nissan Sentra and drove off on the highway.

The car was subsequently tracked to the parking lot of a convenience store that the trio--now apparently clothed--had entered. When a trooper sought to arrest one of the women leaving the store, the driver of the Nissan allegedly tried to strike him with the vehicle.

At that point, another woman exited the car with a pink baseball bat and approached the trooper, prompting another officer to ram the Nissan. The car drove away, prompting another police chase.

After cops deployed stop sticks that deflated the Nissan’s right side tires, a PIT maneuver brought the chase to a conclusion.

When the women refused to exit the auto, a cop broke out a window. The trio, arms interlocked, resisted arrest to the point that each was tasered before being taken into custody.

Investigators identified the car’s driver as Oasis Shakira McLeod, 18, and the passengers as Jeniyah McLeod and Cecilia Eunique Young, both 19. The women were charged with fleeing to elude, resisting arrest, aggravated assault, indecent exposure, and marijuana possession. The younger McLeod was also hit with a DUI count.

The defendants were locked up in the Pasco County jail in advance of a court appearance on the felony case. According to court records, Young is a Tampa resident, while the McLeods live in Kingston, New York, a city about 90 miles north of New York City. The Nissan driven by the younger McLeod had New York license plates.
From the moment a Florida Highway Patrol officer contacted three naked women “air drying” themselves Wednesday morning near an Interstate 75 rest stop, suspect Jeniyah McLeod distinguished herself as a petulant jackass.

“Stay right there,” the 19-year-old McLeod directed the female copas she approached the nude trio. “We need you to leave. We need you to walk away. Leave. Leave. Leave.”

McLeod and her companions--her sister Oasis, 18, and Cecilia Young, 19--then jumped into a Nissan Sentra and sped away, nearly striking a pedestrian. With Oasis driving, the women led cops on a high-speed chasethat ended in a crash and their arrest on numerous criminal charges.

After getting tased as she struggled with officers trying to pull her from the Nissan, McLeod was handcuffed and placed in the back of a police cruiser outfitted with video cameras.

When a patrolman sat down behind the wheel, McLeod asked, “So what’s the plan? What’s going on?” When she did not get a reply, McLeod said, “I’m talking to you. You don’t wanna talk to me? Who ya textin' on Messenger?”

After McLeod continuously banged on the window to get someone’s attention, a cop opened the rear door. McLeod asked when she would be able to rejoin her friends. Told that was not possible since she was under arrest, McLeod replied, “I’m under arrest? Why? I wasn’t even driving.”

She later asked, “Why am I under arrested? Oh, you guys are gonna kill me? Well, I don’t give permission for nobody to take my life.” She noted that cops would pay for this, since “karma’s a bitch.”

As officers explained that they would be placing a spit shield over her face and head, McLeod asked, “You’re trying to kill me with that?” She added, “You’re not going to kill me, are you? Are you gonna kidnap me? Are you gonna sex traffic me? What are you doing with me?”

Complaining that she was hot, McLeod began demanding water, telling a patrolman, “And let me see you with the water. I don’t know what you put in it.” When the water did not arrive, McLeod first tried bargaining with a cop (as seen in the below clip). Then she resorted to screaming at the top of her lungs (second clip).

After being read her rights, McLeod was questioned about the ownership of a bag of marijuana found in the Nissan. “It’s mine,” she replied. Asked where she got the pot, McLeod said, “You would like to know that?”

After a cop said it was up to her whether she wanted to name the dealer, McLeod replied, “Oh yeah, I would like to tell you. His name is Bubba.”

“That’s an interesting name,” the officer said.

“It is,” McLeod answered.

When the cop asked if Bubba was from Florida, McLeod said, “Yes, he is. I’m sure you know him.”

McLeod, who lives 90 miles north of New York City, remains locked up in the Pasco County jail on an assortment of felony and misdemeanor counts. Her combined bond is $17,200.

EurocopterTigre

S-stop staring at my exhaust ports and tail rotor~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I'm perplexed. Were they actually visibly wet when the officers approached them? If so where were they "showering" as rest stops don't have showers. If they were not wet why were they hanging around naked?

Reactions: quatchi55

nagant 1895

kiwifarms.net
So I'm perplexed. Were they actually visibly wet when the officers approached them? If so where were they "showering" as rest stops don't have showers. If they were not wet why were they hanging around naked?
they were apparently using the empty bottles of water the officer observed laying on the ground near the soap.

This seems like an early story GTA mission. Also running from the cops naked is one of the most American things you can do. I for one salute these young patriots and their efforts to uphold our traditional values.

KiwiLedian

Making Poke and praying for a Mega
kiwifarms.net
If they had stayed put at the rest stop, the cop probably would've just let them off with a warning, maybe a few tickets, and tell them shelters are a thing you can go to where you can take a damn shower too.
Then again, from the attitude "Oasis" was giving, they don't seem the patient type of people.

Крыса

там хорошо, где меня нет
kiwifarms.net
"Oasis Shakira McLeod"

I'm pretty sure there's a statistical relationship between the number of pop culture references in your name and the likelihood of you getting arrested, the odds were very much against her

Last edited:

KeyserBroze

Sleep is for people who run out of Cocaine
kiwifarms.net
spotted by a witness who called 911
Even if they look like this you need to be a special kind of fag to call cops on a group of 'women' because they're naked in public, especially if they seem to be by their car.

After being read her rights, McLeod was questioned about the ownership of a bag of marijuana found in the Nissan. “It’s mine,” she replied. Asked where she got the pot, McLeod said, “You would like to know that?”

After a cop said it was up to her whether she wanted to name the dealer, McLeod replied, “Oh yeah, I would like to tell you. His name is Bubba.”

“That’s an interesting name,” the officer said.
Wish i could have seen the look on this guys face when he sees theres about 20,000 results in the database for the alias 'Bubba'

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino