Law Naked women airdrying vaginas cause high speed police chase before getting rammed off road and tased - Ever seen the phrase 'airdrying vaginas' before? NOW YOU HAVE.

not william stenchever

Praise Gork and Mork
kiwifarms.net
If this were three NEETs that had gotten kicked out of the house they would have skipped the hygiene step these enterprising women took and gone straight to the Yu-Gi-Oh tournament that's gonna change their life around. Then they would get kicked out for the new tournament policies about smelling bad.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: quatchi55

Ido

Discord Dominatrix
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure every guy that saw them (from a distince) had a great day until they saw the fucking news lol.

• DRINK!
Reactions: quatchi55

nonvir_1984

kiwifarms.net
Air drying vaginas?
Actually, it is vulvas. That's what they were air drying.
The virgina is the elastic, muscular canal with a soft, flexible lining that provides lubrication and sensation. The vagina connects the uterus to the outside world. The vulva and labia form the entrance, and the cervix of the uterus protrudes into the vagina, forming the interior end.
Either way, they are amazing. Having now seen children born.

• Autistic
Reactions: Remove Goat

Ido

Discord Dominatrix
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Air drying vaginas?
Actually, it is vulvas. That's what they were air drying.
The virgina is the elastic, muscular canal with a soft, flexible lining that provides lubrication and sensation. The vagina connects the uterus to the outside world. The vulva and labia form the entrance, and the cervix of the uterus protrudes into the vagina, forming the interior end.
Either way, they are amazing. Having now seen children born.
I'm pretty sure they just wanted to be naked and were high as shit and came up with that excuse? we're all adults here, we know how it works, you really didnt need to go into detail.

As a chick, they are hellspawn. Nothing amazing or fun about them unless you don't have one.

Cheesegirl78

kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure they just wanted to be naked and were high as shit and came up with that excuse? we're all adults here, we know how it works, you really didnt need to go into detail.

As a chick, they are hellspawn. Nothing amazing or fun about them unless you don't have one.
Don't stick your dick in the crazy.
And ladies should never clamp their clam on the crazy.

Reactions: Ido

nonvir_1984

kiwifarms.net

"We are all adults here, we know how it works". Oh, I wish I were that optimistic!
The detail is fascinating in strange sort of way. When I studied pathology I got a new respect for it. And almost turned into a teatotal vegan.
The human body is amazing, to my mind. I'm sorry you feel like that about yours. The girls in my life are kinda happy about theirs.
Just suggests everyone is different.
And you may not know, who knows, maybe you do, that when some boys hit puberty and sinapses connect they can be left with knob aching hardons for hours. that end up quite painful.

• TMI
Reactions: Speedwagon

Ido

Discord Dominatrix
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"We are all adults here, we know how it works". Oh, I wish I were that optimistic!
The detail is fascinating in strange sort of way. When I studied pathology I got a new respect for it. And almost turned into a teatotal vegan.
The human body is amazing, to my mind. I'm sorry you feel like that about yours. The girls in my life are kinda happy about theirs.
Just suggests everyone is different.
And you may not know, who knows, maybe you do, that when some boys hit puberty and sinapses connect they can be left with knob aching hardons for hours. that end up quite painful.
Happy on what grounds because literally every chick I know has had problems and hates how that shit works. Theyre a lot less willing to talk with guys about it unless they're in a relationship with them because its weird to talk about with guys who dont understand.

• Agree
Reactions: nonvir_1984

nonvir_1984

kiwifarms.net
Happy on what grounds because literally every chick I know has had problems and hates how that shit works. ....
That's a good question. When we've discussed it, and its come up a lot recently, because of Metoo and other stuff like that, I did actually ask. I also observed the convos. I have a sample of five here - but they were all also talking about their other F/Friends and own experiences, but still not great. number. Two are Moms; the rest hope to be. None said they hated it; all said "well, this is how we're made". They acknowledged the inconvenience but said it was nothing huge and that was outweighed by what it could do and what it represented to them (reproduction, pleasure; the cycle of life). They are confident women whove been through a lot and a great people. I did ask if they felt awkward talking about their lady bits but they said no - no more than when they'd asked me about my bits. We often have these convos. So, I think it varies from person to person. I had not intended a flippant comment to go in this direction. But your comment have actually raised a lot of interesting questions. Thanks.

Reactions: Ido

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Wacky Delly Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Seems like America has become a giant freak show, with Florida the freak show of the freak show.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino