Law Nancy Pelosi announces impeachment inquiry over President Trump's Ukraine phone call -

Is Trump impeachment immanent?

• Yes, unless he stonewalls like the CRIMINAL he is

Votes: 36 9.4%
  • No, and no amount of thriller fiction and blubbering from Vox will change that

Votes: 309 80.5%
  • I don't know/I'm not sure

Votes: 39 10.2%

• Total voters

Screw Danlon

The Truncated White Man
kiwifarms.net

This is quite possibly the stupidest fucking defense for this impeachment circus that I've heard so far.
Isn’t that just the “if you haven’t done anything wrong, you don’t have anything to hide” argument? If that actually works this time, I’m going to laugh my ass off.

ETA: maybe that plays differently elsewhere. Where I’m from it’s something Liberals freak out if people say. If that’s generally a Conservative talking point, I’ll eat my dumbass sandwich.

Arkancide Pact

kiwifarms.net
Isn’t that just the “if you haven’t done anything wrong, you don’t have anything to hide” argument? If that actually works this time, I’m going to laugh my ass off.

ETA: maybe that plays differently elsewhere. Where I’m from it’s something Liberals freak out if people say. If that’s generally a Conservative talking point, I’ll eat my dumbass sandwich.
Sane people freak out if people in authority say shit like that. Democrats are fine with it when it's done on their behalf, of course.

"The government has no right to know how many children are locked in your sex dungeon, but only a crazy person doesn't want the government to be able to audit your opinions for wrong think!" - Bill Clinton, possibly

murdered meat bag

kiwifarms.net
you can always ask Libs why Biden wont ask for the ukraine investigation. if biden is innocent, then the investigation will clear his name and trump looks like an idiot.

then when they cry that the biden investigation is a big fat whatabouttism, you can say that Trumps impeachment is the big whatabouttism since biden avoiding the investigation caused the trump impeachment.

anyway GOP is dead in 2024. I cant think of any gop candidate that has the natural america first energy of trump. just cucks, former cucks and guys who ape trumps action without understanding.

Frank_Jaeger

kiwifarms.net

>"Sondland, US ambassador to the European Union, told Taylor he’d also made a mistake earlier by telling the Ukrainian officials that a White House meeting with Zelensky “was dependent on a public announcement of the investigations.”

>"In fact, Ambassador Sondland said ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance,” Taylor testified.

Explicit Quid Pro Quo, explicit extortion, explicit instructions to interfere in an american election.

Trump is fucked, and trumpets love sticking their head in sand for unrelated reasons.

Arkancide Pact

kiwifarms.net

>"Sondland, US ambassador to the European Union, told Taylor he’d also made a mistake earlier by telling the Ukrainian officials that a White House meeting with Zelensky “was dependent on a public announcement of the investigations.”

>"In fact, Ambassador Sondland said ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance,” Taylor testified.

Explicit Quid Pro Quo, explicit extortion, explicit instructions to interfere in an american election.

Trump is fucked, and trumpets love sticking their head in sand for unrelated reasons.
Lol, dumbass, they already moved on to deutch bank. Try to keep up.

Plus, why are you talking about a quid pro quo? The Dems already said that isn't necessary. Just talking to other leaders is apparently impeachable if you have no brain.

Screw Danlon

The Truncated White Man
kiwifarms.net

Pretty sure the only “mistake” that can lead a person from “when i said ‘no, this totally didn’t happen’ I meant ‘yes, this totally happened” is making the mistake that these commitees are looking for the Truth (tm) rather than being willing to destroy your life for telling the Truth (tm).

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net

lol no. You gay.

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net

Countries extort each other all the time

thats 9/10ths of Foreign policy

and he was asking the Ukrainians to investigate prior interference in a US election

up your performance art trolling

break these cuffs

Blue Falcon Actual
kiwifarms.net

I ctrl+Fed your quotes and these are not in the article as it is currently written. I have archived the current version and there was no earlier archive. Are you making things up or has CNN already retracted their lies after making sure they go out into the wild?

https://archive.ph/vm3Vq
ooops sorry goys.png

How do newfags still not understand, ARCHIVE EVERYTHING! I really wanted that fist dude's name to literally be Heeb.

Scandinadian Bacon

Jim Webb 2020
kiwifarms.net
Sondland said:
"I now recall speaking individually with Mr. (Andriy) Yermak, where I said resumption of U.S. aid would likely not occur until Ukraine provided the public anti-corruption statement that we had been discussing for many weeks," Sondland said.
Where is the admission of the quid pro quo here?

It still reflects the Trump administration's unwillingness to hand over a billion dollars to one of the most corrupt nations in Europe without assurances that they're going to do something about it (like their new president campaigned on).

Ashy the Angel

The Cultural Marxist under your bed
kiwifarms.net

This thread is the best one on A&H by far tbh. You never know WHATS gonna happen next!

heathercho

Don't underestimate Razor-Blade Remi.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh ok, that clears thing up.
What the fuck is this quote even suppose to mean? How the fuck are you suppose to even read that, let alone say it? It sounds so stupid that it makes no sense, it's hardly even a quote or a sentence.
Why would a "call record" - that the President would have the country believe was perfect - (well) why would it be hidden in this classified system (then)?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: The 8 of Spades

Homoerotic Cougar-kun

Smug Douche
kiwifarms.net
This thread is the best one on A&H by far tbh. You never know WHATS gonna happen next!
>People will mill about being bored because nothing of import is actually happening
>Ashy and Frank will come in and stir shit, conveniently ignoring any and all controverting evidence
>People dump on Ashy and Frank because there isn't much else to do besides wonder how deep a hole the Dems are going to dig

Dunno, seems pretty predictable to me.

What I want to know is, when did Mitt Romney get into battletech?

Frank Jaeger is a much cooler name than Pierre Delecto, but it's not exactly original, Mittens...
Least he didn't choose Jeremiah Rose.

The Pink Panther

Ate Pinkly
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I keep reading that quote in my head and it doesn't even sound like English. It's just this combination of words that serves no purpose other than to be noise, cause it's sure not a logical point.
Two separate interrogatives in one sentence.

Not sure why someone would format a "gotcha" statement like that.

SteelPlatedHeart

Politics are fucking dumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Go eat the hat techpriest was suppose to.

qu_rahn

kiwifarms.net
Information is classified because it could cause damage to the US, and diplomatic interactions with other countries are innately sensitive. Especially when the subject of buying surface-to-air missiles comes up.

Schiff absolutely knows this, he is chairman of the intelligence committee, so for him to make these statements is extremely disingenuous. This guy is a snake through-and-through. It really annoys the shit out of me that this faggot is on live TV every day with his bulging eyes and forked tongue when his state is falling to pieces and this country has actual problems to deal with.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino