Law Nancy Pelosi announces impeachment inquiry over President Trump's Ukraine phone call -

Is Trump impeachment immanent?

• Yes, unless he stonewalls like the CRIMINAL he is

Votes: 36 9.4%
  • No, and no amount of thriller fiction and blubbering from Vox will change that

Votes: 309 80.5%
  • I don't know/I'm not sure

Votes: 39 10.2%

• Total voters

TowinKarz

Is it Morning Yet?
kiwifarms.net
I'm really fascinated by how the "whistleblower" just so happened to wind up with this one.
He was the obvious backup celebrity attorney for all left and anti-Trump causes after first-stringer Avenatti got knocked out of the game. Had he not been indicted, I'm sure CPL would be representing the Ukrainian whistle blower and at least 3 or 4 crazed middle-aged women claiming they were sexually assaulted by Trumpf.

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The Pink Panther

Ate Pinkly
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The more I dig through this guy's old Tweets the more it's like... Dude really doesn't have any filter at all, does he? Of all the lawyers on the face of this planet, I'm really fascinated by how the "whistleblower" just so happened to wind up with this one.
Only 10 days into his presidency and "muh impeachment".

Only further proving that they were desperate to find anything to get his ass out of office.

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Only 10 days into his presidency and "muh impeachment".

Only further proving that they were desperate to find anything to get his ass out of office.
Oh it wasn't ten days into his presidency, the Washington Post was pushing impeachment stories nineteen minutes after he'd taken the oath of office.

Sweet and Savoury

Null-like homunculus
kiwifarms.net
I was having a conversation with a bud of mine over beers last night and he had an interesting take on the impeachment

The DNC has invested so much of its social capital in the impeachment of Trump that anything less then Trump going to jail will be seen as a failure on their part by a significant chunk of the population. They've spent so much time, engery and money painting Trump as the biggest threat since Hitler to the US that to see him waltz away from the Whitehouse a free billionaire could be the death blow to the confidence in current iteration of the DNC.

It's a pretty interesting idea.

Even if he loses but the far left progressives take over control of the DNC he still wins.

teriyakiburns

Your world frightens and confuses me.
kiwifarms.net
True, but it's also accurate. Bureaucracy never shrinks, it only ever expands. I don't know if this is @break these cuffs position, but there does seem to be something to the idea that a free country/empire can only last a couple hundred years before collapsing into tyranny, even the Roman empire's collapse was in part due to bureaucracy bloat. Also as a side note I think you are in the wrong thread to be using 'that sounds shifty therefore it is' as an argument :P
The problem isn't just size, it's also centralisation. One of the concepts the framers of teh constitution were trying to implement was the idea of localism, where most government happens as close to the governed as possible. It's why the fed was deliberately crippled its powers enumerated in such a limited way. The federal government was meant to be weak. Most day to day government was supposed to take place at the town, city, county or state level, with the federal government only acting over interstate matters and on external matters that affected the entire union.

The reason the federal government has bloated up so hugely today is because power has been drawn to the centre. Reform of the government would have to start by moving that power back to the fringes, where it belongs, which would obviate the need for enormous, centralised bureaucracies entirely.

It'll probably never happen, but it should.

Iwasamwillbe

King of Israel and Judah, King of the Jews
kiwifarms.net

Arkancide Pact

kiwifarms.net

DemonBox

Autistic Faggot
kiwifarms.net

The more I dig through this guy's old Tweets the more it's like... Dude really doesn't have any filter at all, does he? Of all the lawyers on the face of this planet, I'm really fascinated by how the "whistleblower" just so happened to wind up with this one.
Wait a moment, Mark S. Zaid? That name is very familiar... Isn't this the guy that was a lawyer for Mark Waid over the Jawbreakers graphic novel fiasco when Mark was caught trying to bar Jawbreakers from getting published by another comic publisher via pressure??? The guy lost the case I'm very sure and he surely his no concept of chill at all. Wow, I can't wait to see his response when this impeachment circus act just falls to the way side.

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino