Law Nancy Pelosi announces impeachment inquiry over President Trump's Ukraine phone call -

Is Trump impeachment immanent?

• Yes, unless he stonewalls like the CRIMINAL he is

Votes: 36 9.4%
  • No, and no amount of thriller fiction and blubbering from Vox will change that

Votes: 309 80.5%
  • I don't know/I'm not sure

Votes: 39 10.2%

• Total voters

MrJokerRager

I like me some nice big boobs
kiwifarms.net
The problem isn't just size, it's also centralisation. One of the concepts the framers of teh constitution were trying to implement was the idea of localism, where most government happens as close to the governed as possible. It's why the fed was deliberately crippled its powers enumerated in such a limited way. The federal government was meant to be weak. Most day to day government was supposed to take place at the town, city, county or state level, with the federal government only acting over interstate matters and on external matters that affected the entire union.

The reason the federal government has bloated up so hugely today is because power has been drawn to the centre. Reform of the government would have to start by moving that power back to the fringes, where it belongs, which would obviate the need for enormous, centralised bureaucracies entirely.

It'll probably never happen, but it should.
How would would you deal with slavery and Jim crow under this model?

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
The problem isn't just size, it's also centralisation. One of the concepts the framers of teh constitution were trying to implement was the idea of localism, where most government happens as close to the governed as possible. It's why the fed was deliberately crippled its powers enumerated in such a limited way. The federal government was meant to be weak. Most day to day government was supposed to take place at the town, city, county or state level, with the federal government only acting over interstate matters and on external matters that affected the entire union.

The reason the federal government has bloated up so hugely today is because power has been drawn to the centre. Reform of the government would have to start by moving that power back to the fringes, where it belongs, which would obviate the need for enormous, centralised bureaucracies entirely.

It'll probably never happen, but it should.
Guarantee of Republican Form of Government
SECTION 4. The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

teriyakiburns

Your world frightens and confuses me.
kiwifarms.net
How would would you deal with slavery and Jim crow under this model?
Jim Crow was at least partly a push-back against impositions by the federal government during reconstruction.

The entire civil war period was the result of states leveraging the increased power of the federal government against one another for various aims. Slavery was already a dying system at that time, whose output was rapidly outpaced by the industrialised northern states. The southern slave states wanted to impose a form of economic protectionism against the industrial north, whilst the northern states wanted to impose undue tax burdens out the south, and both were attempting to use the increasingly centralised federal government (a process driven by the progressive Republican party of the day) to achieve that aim. When the war came along and the war powers were enacted, power was centralised further, granting sweeping powers to both the congress and the executive. Everything from that point forward was an exercise in who could swing the biggest dick in DC. You can trace a direct line of descent from there to the war footing of the great war, the "new deal", use of the 10th amendment to utterly devastate the rights of the states, and the novel reading of the constitution that was used to grant the executive the ability to create and fund non-legislatively-founded government agencies that weren't answerable to the people.

It's all John Brown's fault, really. If he hadn't raided Harper's Ferry, slavery as an institution would have withered on the vine by the end of the 19th century. The slave trade itself was already illegal and it would have been only a matter of time before economic pressures forced the slave states to abandon inefficient slavery and industrialise to remain competitive. The war ended slavery in no uncertain terms, but it created a defeated, effectively occupied enemy nation within the borders of the United States, one that resented the economic and political restrictions that were now placed upon them by a remote and powerful government, as well as the imposition of tens of thousands of suddenly freed slaves competing for work, and the abrupt cessation of the southern economy that it has still not recovered from even today.

Guarantee of Republican Form of Government
SECTION 4. The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.
"republican government" doesn't mean "centralised in the president's anus to maake shitting on the people more efficient".

break these cuffs

Blue Falcon Actual
kiwifarms.net

The more I dig through this guy's old Tweets the more it's like... Dude really doesn't have any filter at all, does he? Of all the lawyers on the face of this planet, I'm really fascinated by how the "whistleblower" just so happened to wind up with this one.
Zaid has a lot of connections within the intel community. He is a regular talking head in the MSM on issues surrounding it. Besides snitching out a CIA whistleblower and being random foreign lawyer #37 in the Lockerbie Bombing case, it took place in Britain naturally, he's also noteworthy for vocally supporting an Iranian defector who raised some eyebrows regarding his crediblity due to some rather audacious claims. Zaid vouched for him to the media speaking as some kind of insider expert within the intelligence community. One of the defectors more publicized, and believable, claims was that Muammar Gaddafi was not responsible for the Lockerbie Bombing, It was an Iranian operation by Quds forces using the Lybians as a proxy. Zaid has never refuted this despite painting himself as the guy who won the Lockerbie Bombing case single-handedly, granting the families closure and a multi-billion dollar settlement from Gaddafi.

I dunno if he's been a rat with dozens of unknown whistleblowers to his name to get where he is, but the dude seems to some clout in places like the Pentagon and Langley. At least the intel community lets him front as such. He's also an insufferable faggot.

teriyakiburns

Your world frightens and confuses me.
kiwifarms.net
the Lockerbie Bombing case, it took place in Britain naturally
The bombing took place at 30,000 feet on a plane out of Frankfurt. It's called the Lockerbie Bombing because that's where the bits landed. To say it happened here as if that means something is a hell of a stretch when it was an Iranian blowing up an American plane that flew out of Germany that could have exploded anywhere over the Atlantic.
ignore me I suck dicks

Last edited:
  • Feels
Reactions: WarJams

break these cuffs

Blue Falcon Actual
kiwifarms.net
The bombing took place at 30,000 feet on a plane out of Frankfurt. It's called the Lockerbie Bombing because that's where the bits landed. To say it happened here as if that means something is a hell of a stretch when it was an Iranian blowing up an American plane that flew out of Germany that could have exploded anywhere over the Atlantic.
I meant the legal proceedings and actually, I might be wrong on that. The criminal trial was a Scottish court in the Netherlands and there was at least one civil trial in the US. HOld on.

break these cuffs

Blue Falcon Actual
kiwifarms.net

Leibowitz

Bless me Father, I ate a lizard.
kiwifarms.net
The more I dig through this guy's old Tweets the more it's like... Dude really doesn't have any filter at all, does he? Of all the lawyers on the face of this planet, I'm really fascinated by how the "whistleblower" just so happened to wind up with this one.
And now Fox News has reported on Mark Zaid's "coup" tweet.
Trump himself read Zaid's tweets at a rally last night.

MrJokerRager

I like me some nice big boobs
kiwifarms.net
If civil war copperhead Andrew Johnson was president, this party would still fuck up like fools I'm getting rid of him even if they had a super majority in the house and senate. If Trump is a bigot and bully, show some balls and vote for impeachment, rally your base and actually even motivate the base to turnout for senate elections in 2020 when the GOP has to play defense. I would say Kyle on Rogan had a better impeachment case where they could have brought in that he takes money from Saudis and has no issues killing families of terrorists, commiting war crimes and is still making money from his businesses while President. My view is that going for the impeachment vote would rally the democrats in showing they not cucks. The left leaning folk want that vote now, throw them a bone or Democrats have just don't have issues with all that stuff and just mad that he isn't a castrated nu male figure based on the president from the west wing tv show.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

I'll get my humanity and my sanity back.
kiwifarms.net
Trump himself read Zaid's tweets at a rally last night.
Finding garbage tweets by a political enemy and immediately reading them live to the largest audience available with mocking commentary to the disgust of the audience is a very kiwifarms thing to do. 🥇

2WokeB4BrainPills

doc said I was just 2 damn woke
kiwifarms.net
...first-stringer Avenatti...
That certainly is a string of words I'm reading, yes sir.

Also this is happening:

Sorry it's not primary source, and if Tim Pool gives you headache. Basically more is trickling out that re-enforces Trump's line of inquiry by further undermining Biden's stated reasons for ousting Shokin.

Although the parts about his successor also failing to prosecute Bursima are not new, and were always one of the central problems with Biden's story. It's less consistent with firing Shokin for failure to investigate then it is with firing him for failure to stop investigating (as Shokin claims happened), especially when combined with money flowing to the Bidens from the subjects of said investigation.

Of course, our media has zero interest in this save to ignore it as hard as they can, and scream "DEBUNKED!" and "CONSPIRACY THEORY!!!" when they can't. They really are contemptible pieces of shit aren't they? Ah well, in the end it doesn't matter.

Last edited:

DemonBox

Autistic Faggot
kiwifarms.net
That certainly is a string of words I'm reading, yes sir.

Also this is happening:

Sorry it's not primary source, and if Tim Pool gives you headache. Basically more is trickling out that re-enforces Trump's line of inquiry by further undermining Biden's stated reasons for ousting Shokin.

Although the parts about his successor also failing to prosecute Bursima are not new, and were always one of the central problems with Biden's story. It's less consistent with firing Shokin for failure to investigate then it is with firing him for failure to stop investigating (as Shokin claims happened), especially when combined with money flowing to the Bidens from the subjects of said investigation.

Of course, our media has zero interest in this save to ignore it as hard as they can, and scream "DEBUNKED!" and "CONSPIRACY THEORY!!!" when they can't. They really are contemptible pieces of shit aren't they? Ah well, in the end it doesn't matter.
It gets better:

According to several reports, an email obtained by Fox news showed that Yovanovitch responded to a democratic staffer after claiming under oath that she did not respond to the staffer.
Questions about who met with Adam Schiff's team and other democrats before the official investigation into the whistleblower complaints as well as whether or not Yovanovitch lied are being raised, mostly by conservatives.
Fucking oops.

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

How has this guy never deleted (A) his Twitter history holy fucking shit. Even the dumbest motherfuckers we have threads on in the Kiwi Farms are smart enough to go whole-ass D.F.E if someone even sniffles in their direction, how the fuck does this guy never do it?
Nigger...you know as well as any kiwi these fucking people are all just hyped up retards who assume they are the smartest people on the planet by virtue of theoretically outwitting a bunch of drooling boomer politicians and businessmen, thus they act with more arrogant cluelessness than the likes of fucking chris chan and yaniv when it comes to their own dirty laundry

We have know this for years now

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino