Law Nancy Pelosi announces impeachment inquiry over President Trump's Ukraine phone call -

Is Trump impeachment immanent?

• Yes, unless he stonewalls like the CRIMINAL he is

Votes: 33 9.4%
  • No, and no amount of thriller fiction and blubbering from Vox will change that

Votes: 288 82.1%
  • I don't know/I'm not sure

Votes: 30 8.5%

• Total voters

Iwasamwillbe

King of Israel and Judah, King of the Jews
kiwifarms.net
Nigger...you know as well as any kiwi these fucking people are all just hyped up retards who assume they are the smartest people on the planet by virtue of theoretically outwitting a bunch of drooling boomer politicians and businessmen, thus they act with more arrogant cluelessness than the likes of fucking chris chan and yaniv when it comes to their own dirty laundry

We have know this for years now
Unfortunately for them, karma knows to, and it's not forgetting.

• Optimistic
Reactions: qu_rahn

Polyboros2

Is dumb and lost Polyboros password
kiwifarms.net

How has this guy never deleted (A) his Twitter history holy fucking shit. Even the dumbest motherfuckers we have threads on in the Kiwi Farms are smart enough to go whole-ass D.F.E if someone even sniffles in their direction, how the fuck does this guy never do it?
Oh man, is Zaid gonna have an even more glorious blow up than Avanetti?

It gets better:

Fucking oops.
I bet the Dems are going to be now all of a sudden agreeing with White House officials that this inquiry isn't an actual legal proceeding and thus things like subpoenas and sworn testimony aren't real.

MrJokerRager

I like me some nice big boobs
kiwifarms.net
>I've gotten (security) clearances on people who are the most easily blackmailed
Holy shit, no wonder our intelligence agencies are a fucking politicized embarrassment of kiddy fiddlers.
There are positions open in the CIA on USAjobs.gov like right now.

• Informative
Reactions: Unog

MrJokerRager

kiwifarms.net
Does "hey brah I saw the fuckups you chumps hire and I'm only like half as dumb as them fags" work for the job application?
You create a resume and write whatever you want in it. Then apply for the position where mostly from what I have seen in other agencies is answering multiple choice questions. Never really applied to CIA or FBI but should do it for fun.

Capsaicin Addict

Spooky skeleton heat!
kiwifarms.net
You create a resume and write whatever you want in it. Then apply for the position where mostly from what I have seen in other agencies is answering multiple choice questions. Never really applied to CIA or FBI but should do it for fun.
I once said, in the wake of the OIG report on the FBI, that we'd be better off firing everyone and just hiring a pack of autists from 4chan and KF.

I've yet to see anything that would make me change my mind, and at this rate I think we'd be better off scraping out the CIA as well.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I once said, in the wake of the OIG report on the FBI, that we'd be better off firing everyone and just hiring a pack of autists from 4chan and KF.

I've yet to see anything that would make me change my mind, and at this rate I think we'd be better off scraping out the CIA as well.
I can provide images saved that put me at 4chan in late 2004 and I'm pretty sure I signed up here before the Deagle Nation. I'm basically solid fucking gold for that resume.

MrJokerRager

kiwifarms.net

There is truly two Americas now, my own gym proves it, fox news tells me one side and CNN+MSNBC tells me the other side. for fucks sake right in front of the cycle and treadmill machines too, can't ignore them either, why not play sports games ffs, you're a gym, not a university class on Journalism 101.

Bonus points if anyone can refute his points by the way lol.

Francis York Morgan

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That was an interesting topic discussion in the Zack/Waid LLP thread. Zaid says it's because he lets his daughter use his account.
I knew this wasn't the first time people have noticed some "unusual" activity from Zaid's public channels. And yeah, I vaguely remember that excuse before. Only problem is that the videos aren't exactly something any kid would be liking or watching.

break these cuffs

Blue Falcon Actual
kiwifarms.net
I knew this wasn't the first time people have noticed some "unusual" activity from Zaid's public channels. And yeah, I vaguely remember that excuse before. Only problem is that the videos aren't exactly something any kid would be liking or watching.
A young daughter would absolutely be watching Selena Gomez and Disney princess videos, liking videos based on their attractiveness and physical development? That's something I would not expect.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Zaid's pedo links are still up? This stupid cunt didn't take them down? This was literally posted all over the place well over a year ago and this idiot didn't remove something that weird and creepy looking.

This man is just fucking dumb. I'm not buying that he's some super secret agent. He's just an absolute moron who somehow ended up a pawn in all this, a real life man who knew too little. And maybe a pedo too.

Also which of his intelligence clients have CP issues? He's been a pretty public lawyer, so it's probably in his known clients. Good luck outing all your clients as potential pedos, too. If anyone shows up in news articles and they have intelligence ties and a security clearance, and Mark Zaid is their lawyer and has been for years, they're PROBABLY A PEDOPHILE.

That's what this MORON has just said about his own clients.

Some weaponized autists should go digging on this one. Which of Zaid's MULTIPLE clients, he said "guys," had CP issues but got security clearances anyway? Are all of them pedos? Is Mark Waid a pedo too?

pwnest injun

An Honest Man is Always in Trouble
kiwifarms.net
I remember when all the Jered Fogle stuff was coming out, people were saying that he would just talk about pedo shit as nonchalant as Zaid was there. In Jered's case, it was because he was so deep in the pedo ring circles that it was just normal for him. Like, any sort of bubble, people will become acclimated to things that are completely insane to anyone outside.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I remember when all the Jered Fogle stuff was coming out, people were saying that he would just talk about pedo shit as nonchalant as Zaid was there. In Jered's case, it was because he was so deep in the pedo ring circles that it was just normal for him. Like, any sort of bubble, people will become acclimated to things that are completely insane to anyone outside.
He has still, as a lawyer paid by clients, often clients with security clearances involved in public controversies, identified more than one of his past clients, probably including those who are the subject of past and current news stories, as pedophiles who have had CP problems.

He did this in public and without prompting and for no obvious reason.

That's incredibly fucking stupid.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino