Law Nancy Pelosi announces impeachment inquiry over President Trump's Ukraine phone call -

• I am killing the Proving Grounds board in a week, unless someone has an idea to make it work. (Thread) (Update 1)

Is Trump impeachment imminent?

• Yes, unless he stonewalls like the CRIMINAL he is

Votes: 37 8.4%
  • No, and no amount of thriller fiction and blubbering from Vox will change that

Votes: 353 80.4%
  • I don't know/I'm not sure

Votes: 49 11.2%

• Total voters

Sweet and Savoury

Null-like homunculus
kiwifarms.net
Oh good. Another "federal judge" here to save us from ourselves.

I love this current timeline, where an up-jumped barista in New York or Seattle can govern the country by fiat.

I'm assuming this is going to the Supreme Court?
I would assume so. If the democrats were of sounder mind they'd be a little gun shy at giving the courts such extra power but since Orange Man Bad syndrome anything goes as long as they can hurt Trump. Who cares what president they're setting right?

Cicero said it best; govern as if your most hated opponent is going to take power tomorrow.

Just look back and think how many of the Democrats policies have blown up in thier faces. All because they think they're on the cusp of a permanent democratic majority.

murdered meat bag

kiwifarms.net

Sondland Denies Sexual-Misconduct Claims by Three Women
Ambassador who is a key figure in Trump impeachment is accused of unwanted advances

https://archive.li/w4iM7/abf520ad77973e2d0dd6aa665ce3c27d441fd7bf.jpg
Ambassador Gordon Sondland during an Impeachment hearing last week. Photo: Ting Shen for The Wall Street Journal

By
Katy Stech Ferek
Nov. 28, 2019 5:09 pm ET

WASHINGTON— Gordon Sondland, the U.S. ambassador to the European Union and a key figure in President Trump’s impeachment proceedings, denied claims of sexual misconduct made by three women in an article co-published by ProPublica and a Portland, Ore., magazine.

The allegations, covering a seven-year period, included claims of sexual advances against the women and retaliation after they rejected his overtures. Nicole Vogel, one of the accusers, owns Portland Monthly, the magazine that worked with ProPublica to publish the claims.

Mr. Sondland said the claims were politically motivated. “These untrue claims of unwanted touching and kissing are concocted and, I believe, coordinated for political purposes. They have no basis in fact, and I categorically deny them,” he said in a statement.

In the article, Ms. Vogel described two interactions—one in which she deflected an unwanted kiss in a hotel room and another in which he placed his hand on her leg—in 2003 meetings to discuss his possible investment in the magazine. Mr. Sondland is a Portland businessman who owns five hotels and donated to Mr. Trump’s inauguration. He was named an ambassador in 2018.

Another woman who said she met Mr. Sondland through business said he undressed himself in a pool room while she toured his home for an art-collection project, and later forced himself on top of her at one of his hotel properties where she had finished a training session. A third woman described his attempt to kiss her after a business meal.

Ms. Vogel, asked about the denial on Thursday, stood by her published account: “As always, it’s really difficult to hear all the questions about my character. It’s quite simply the truth. That’s all.”

What Sondland's Testimony Means for the Impeachment Inquiry
You may also like

Up Next

What Sondland's Testimony Means for the Impeachment Inquiry
U.S. Ambassador to the EU Gordon Sondland, who is a key figure in the impeachment inquiry, testified Wednesday. WSJ's Gerald F. Seib breaks down his testimony and explains what it means going forward. Photo: Bloomberg

The other two women didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.

The development came one week after Mr. Sondland testified before Congress, telling lawmakers that he urged Ukraine to announce investigations that could benefit Mr. Trump politically “at the express direction” of the president himself. Mr. Sondland also testified there was a “quid pro quo” between a White House meeting for the new Ukrainian president and investigations Mr. Trump sought, and he explained why he believed nearly $400 million in aid to Ukraine had been linked to those probes.

At the time of his testimony, Rep. Adam Schiff (D., Calif.), chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, called Mr. Sondland’s statements “among the most significant evidence to date.”

Mr. Sondland’s spokesman, Jim McCarthy, provided additional details that he said discredit the women’s accounts, including that the article didn’t emphasize how closely aligned two of the women were to the Democratic Party.
And on cue, here coem the rape accusations against sonderland. who saw that coming?

DemonBox

Autistic Faggot
kiwifarms.net
"We called in a Federal Judge because we desperate."

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
And on cue, here coem the rape accusations against sonderland. who saw that coming?
We saw this kinda shit in GamerGate and the subsequent shitfests, where the radical left would get one tactic and just try it over and over again because they weren't creative or smart enough to think of something, so they had to be handed something to do by their handlers.

Not surprised at all to see that shit happening with what's left of the DNC post-Justice Democrats infestation. They have one or two gameplans that work in certain instances and just re-use them over and over again.

Someone being a thorn in your side? MeToo hoax them. It'll cause enough social damage to them that they'll fall to the other shit you're doing to them, and if not, they'll at least be on the defensive which will let you get away with shit you couldn't otherwise.

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
So... do I have this right? Cause I must be confused.

The DNC has no subpoena power in the House at this stage of the process, so they send out strongly worded letters demanding people show up to their Kangaroo Court faux reality TV show.

Trump and his legal team know this, so they tell people to not pay attention to them, since the DNC is desperately trying to play this as some sort of "Quantum Trial" -- it's a trial so you have to show up, but it's not a trial so they can refuse to let the GOP ask questions / call witnesses / etc.

Everything goes sideways because Trump called their bluff, releasing information and generally forcing them to be open with this shit rather than drip drip drip leaking bullshit fake shit in private.

The DNC will absolutely NOT allow this to go near the Senate unless they are forced to, becuase the second it does the Quantum Trial waveform collapses and suddenly the GOP can call witnesses et all.

So they run to a Federal Judge with TDS, who makes up a new law out of whole cloth stating that the House has the ability to subpoena people even when they don't, because ORANGE MAN BAD, ORANGE MAN NOT REAL PRESIDENT, IT WAS HUR TURN, and because this is utterly wrecking the DNC for 2020.

thx1138

Are you now, or have you ever been?
kiwifarms.net
Couple things:

1. This is not a trial.
2. Congress (specifically those flailing spaztards on the D side of the aisle) can ask me, you, God, the Goddamn Batman and just about anyone else they'd like to come in to testify. Because this isn't a trial, nobody's under any obligation to do anything.

MembersSchoolPizza

Sworn Brother of the Cult of Browning
kiwifarms.net
So... do I have this right? Cause I must be confused.

The DNC has no subpoena power in the House at this stage of the process, so they send out strongly worded letters demanding people show up to their Kangaroo Court faux reality TV show.

Trump and his legal team know this, so they tell people to not pay attention to them, since the DNC is desperately trying to play this as some sort of "Quantum Trial" -- it's a trial so you have to show up, but it's not a trial so they can refuse to let the GOP ask questions / call witnesses / etc.

Everything goes sideways because Trump called their bluff, releasing information and generally forcing them to be open with this shit rather than drip drip drip leaking bullshit fake shit in private.

The DNC will absolutely NOT allow this to go near the Senate unless they are forced to, becuase the second it does the Quantum Trial waveform collapses and suddenly the GOP can call witnesses et all.

So they run to a Federal Judge with TDS, who makes up a new law out of whole cloth stating that the House has the ability to subpoena people even when they don't, because ORANGE MAN BAD, ORANGE MAN NOT REAL PRESIDENT, IT WAS HUR TURN, and because this is utterly wrecking the DNC for 2020.
More or less. The federal judge ruled (wrongly, I would opine, but I'm not a lawyer) that Trump's staff don't have immunity, but never even addressed whether or not it was a valid subpoena in the first place.

X Prime

kiwifarms.net
Ok Corb(in)oomer.
How soon until we get a chorus of "I am Corbicus!"?

It doesn't matter if you have the high moral ground, you are losing politically in the long term.
It doesn't matter if he is racist, he was voted in anyway because he had a D next to his name.
But sure, lets see the pro life movement make a few more videos to own the libs and watch as every other state shares the fate Virginia did.
Whether someone is racist or not never actually mattered. Such accusations only hold weight when they can be used as a cudgel to gain power.

Never forget that the accusations there stopped once they realized a Republican was next in line to succeed the governorship.

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
3fa5990c100105b43b604b2c5e3dc365.png

419c39fa644b3d44830e0c42335f5c9f.png

There really is something uniquely revolting about a fat, old Neocon sucking cock for a group of people who will never accept them or their opinions into the ranks. I swear that every last one of these Never Trump Republicans has done nothing but come across like a jealous ex-lover ever since the election.

Several years ago I never really understood the whole "RINO" concept, but holy shit is it painfully obvious these days. They spout the same talking points, foam at the mouth over the same issues, spend all of their day raging at Trump's twitter feed, and even make the same bitchy, passive-aggressive jabs at Republicans using the holidays as a thinly-veiled excuse to suck that impeachment dick.

Capsaicin Addict

When burning it to the ground is the best option.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1029795
View attachment 1029798

There really is something uniquely revolting about a fat, old Neocon sucking cock for a group of people who will never accept them or their opinions into the ranks. I swear that every last one of these Never Trump Republicans has done nothing but come across like a jealous ex-lover ever since the election.

Several years ago I never really understood the whole "RINO" concept, but holy shit is it painfully obvious these days. They spout the same talking points, foam at the mouth over the same issues, spend all of their day raging at Trump's twitter feed, and even make the same bitchy, passive-aggressive jabs at Republicans using the holidays as a thinly-veiled excuse to suck that impeachment dick.
I honestly hate Kristol more than I do some Democrats. He's a two-faced turncoat who, when it became clear Trump was going to plow through the 'establishment' picks like a living tank jacked up on aviation-grade fuel and crystal meth, decided to try and skew the election with a third party candidate, Egg McMuffin -- er, Evan McMullin.

But hey, 'protecting true conservatism' here, even as he tries to lose AGAIN. Stupid fat faced fuck, I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino