Law Nancy Pelosi announces impeachment inquiry over President Trump's Ukraine phone call -

• I am killing the Proving Grounds board in a week, unless someone has an idea to make it work. (Thread) (Update 1)

Is Trump impeachment imminent?

• Yes, unless he stonewalls like the CRIMINAL he is

Votes: 37 8.4%
  • No, and no amount of thriller fiction and blubbering from Vox will change that

Votes: 353 80.4%
  • I don't know/I'm not sure

Votes: 49 11.2%

• Total voters

Arkancide Pact

kiwifarms.net
Me neither.
Good job, welcome to the 99% of people not spazzing out here.

So... What's the play here, as far as the Horowitz report goes? Do they think it'll deflate the repubs case, and wait till it comes out to send impeachment to the Senate (or, more sensibly, weasel out with a lesser judgement)?

Or will they expect the report to be bad, thus vote to impeach before it comes out? That's kinda what their strategy seems to have been so far.

I also wonder, are they themselves doing some 4d chess, keep the ridiculous circus front and center while they do something in the background?

I'm still a bit mystified on the Dems strategy here. Desperation helps explain, to a point. Are they really under the impression that their cheerleaders represent a meaningful amount of people? Is this all a desperate attempt to keep legal trouble off their people, so who cares if they look foolish?

pwnest injun

An Honest Man is Always in Trouble
kiwifarms.net
Good job, welcome to the 99% of people not spazzing out here.

So... What's the play here, as far as the Horowitz report goes? Do they think it'll deflate the repubs case, and wait till it comes out to send impeachment to the Senate (or, more sensibly, weasel out with a lesser judgement)?

Or will they expect the report to be bad, thus vote to impeach before it comes out? That's kinda what their strategy seems to have been so far.

I also wonder, are they themselves doing some 4d chess, keep the ridiculous circus front and center while they do something in the background?

I'm still a bit mystified on the Dems strategy here. Desperation helps explain, to a point. Are they really under the impression that their cheerleaders represent a meaningful amount of people? Is this all a desperate attempt to keep legal trouble off their people, so who cares if they look foolish?
They're going to issue as many pretend subpoenas as they can when it drops and then scream and point to that judge's ruling, even though the fake trial is still fake. Every MSM outlet will blast it out for the next 4 days.

potato fan

kiwifarms.net
Have hope, Resistance! Cry in anguish, Trumptards! Because a heroic federal judge has stepped up, to remind Trump that he isn't a king!

A recent court ruling could open the floodgates and let Congress haul in all of Trump's allies who have refused to testify in the impeachment inquiry
>Could

oh wow it's literally nothing

Capsaicin Addict

When burning it to the ground is the best option.
kiwifarms.net
Considering that Schiff is suddenly feeling the need to consult his constituents on impeachment? I'd give it 50-50 odds it quietly dies over Christmas recess.

I mean, what the fuck is this line of bullshit? Schiff doesn't need to consult his constituents. Presumably they support his OrangeManBad stance, so what's with the delay?

Unless, of course, he's just trying to put off what will be an epic clusterfuck on the part of the Dems. :smug:

Matthew216

kiwifarms.net
I read one of his newer columns several months ago and it was just sad. He's not funny, he's not clever, and he's not insightful. And yes, he's Never-Trump. Never Trumper publications are the only ones who'll pay him.
I don't think so, he's still pretty insightful, and considering how uncertain I was about the 2016 election, I can understand why so many people were uncertain about Trump. It was a few weeks before the vote that I decided to vote for Trump, my thoughts were not for how good he was, but I was going to vote for him and accept whatever happened. That he turned out to be a good president was an unexpected pleasure, but I understand why so many were uncertain about him. I read P.J.'s work since then and I still believe he's an excellent writer and comedian.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

I'll get my humanity and my sanity back.
kiwifarms.net
Or Sisyphus.
it's racist of you to reference greek mythology instead of the illustrious , you're obviously a nazi and hillary clinton will send a death squad after you once she is elected.

Yeah, I hate how Republicans have weaponized impeachment. What jerks.
What? What? I don't understand this at all. Is this bizarro world in which they're actually just pretending this is all the republican's fault? What???

MrJokerRager

I like me some nice big boobs
kiwifarms.net
How dare they not just roll over and die like they did for the past 2 decades.
Why won't Trump do the right thing and try to repeal posse comitatus. Spin it as a racist law passed by democrats to stop using federal soldiers from protecting freed slaves after the Civil War. And then use them to guard the border or clean out the gang infected areas. Blacks love big federal government when it comes to civil rights laws.

TowinKarz

Is it Morning Yet?
kiwifarms.net

Yeah, I hate how Republicans have weaponized impeachment. What jerks.
Did they just try the "We have never been at war with Eurasia, we've always been at war with Eastasia" trick?

"Yeah, this impeachment has been a clusterfuck, darn those Republicans for doing it. They should have just done what the Dems always wanted, let the people decide in 2020"

GnomeofDoc

What? I like weird old guns.
kiwifarms.net
Just going to be this guy. So I have kept as far away as possible from the impeachment hearings in the house, since Pelosi announced it. Has anything actually happened to either side? Or what do both sides think that they can win and it’s going to fizzle out.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino