Law Nancy Pelosi announces impeachment inquiry over President Trump's Ukraine phone call -

• I am killing the Proving Grounds board in a week, unless someone has an idea to make it work. (Thread) (Update 1)

Is Trump impeachment imminent?

• Yes, unless he stonewalls like the CRIMINAL he is

Votes: 37 8.4%
  • No, and no amount of thriller fiction and blubbering from Vox will change that

Votes: 353 80.4%
  • I don't know/I'm not sure

Votes: 49 11.2%

• Total voters

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

I'll get my humanity and my sanity back.
kiwifarms.net
The report that took 3 years and failed to indict anyone of substance in the Admin for anything but process crimes is going to prove, what? Exactly? Towards impeachement? Are they going with "Well, it didn't say he DIDN'T do it!"?
They're going to talk about how long the report is, how difficult it was to write, and how expensive it was for the country. They wasted the resources, they'll blame him and the republicans as a means of further justifying that he must be impeached. After all, he didn't roll over and die.

Arkancide Pact

kiwifarms.net
"Look, when the cops pull you over because you had an affair with the chiefs wife, and continuously harass you and file bogus charges, the absolute last thing you should do is hire a lawyer or fight the bullshit charges. Defending oneself from charges of a crime by a blatantly biased group is the very definition of obstruction of justice!"

Some Fox news Never Trumper, probably.

heyitsmike

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
kiwifarms.net
Again with the Mueller report? How many times are they gonna go to the well?

What's that definition of insanity? Doing the same thing and expecting a different result? The country is already bored with their shit and they want to rehash old news?
View attachment 1034378
The idiots on r/politics are clapping like seals about this. So much stupidity in one place is awe inspiring.

That subreddit is like an animal with two heads. You want to look away, but you're so busy wondering how they got so fucked up that you forget to.

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Again with the Mueller report? How many times are they gonna go to the well?

What's that definition of insanity? Doing the same thing and expecting a different result? The country is already bored with their shit and they want to rehash old news?
View attachment 1034378
What was it that Mueller ultimately said about his investigation? Something along the lines of “Well I may not be able to prove his guilt, but he can’t prove his innocence”?

If that’s what the foundation for impeachment is going to be, I would love to see Trump incorporate Due Process into his campaign. If for nothing else I want to see the Dems actually have to defend their lynch mob mentality.

Screw Danlon

Bifurcated White Guy
kiwifarms.net
The idiots on r/politics are clapping like seals about this. So much stupidity in one place is awe inspiring.

That subreddit is like an animal with two heads. You want to look away, but you're so busy wondering how they got so fucked up that you forget to.
I just find the amount of willful ignorance and lies to justify hatred of a man who would in any other circumstances be completely non-controversial baffling.
It’s one of those where part of me wants to jump in and try to correct things, but it’s not like it would change anything anyway.

Reading that gives only the most rueful of rueful laughs.

Arkancide Pact

kiwifarms.net
I just find the amount of willful ignorance and lies to justify hatred of a man who would in any other circumstances be completely non-controversial baffling.
It’s one of those where part of me wants to jump in and try to correct things, but it’s not like it would change anything anyway.

Reading that gives only the most rueful of rueful laughs.
Jumping in and trying to correct the record is an exercise in masochistic futility. Leave it to those of us who simply can't help ourselves, and then laugh at us.

Abyssal Bulwark

In his house at R'lyeh dead Cthulhu waits dreaming
kiwifarms.net

Shady Attorney

I rebuke that demonic spirit!
kiwifarms.net
Not just /r/politics, most of Reddit despises Donald Trump and will jump down the throat of anyone who likes him or even defends him a little bit.
People download Reddit extensions on their browser just to have it highlight users who are subscribed or post on r/thedonald. All so they can ignore their statements or to randomly call them out on random subreddits not even about politics.

The disturbing thing is that users actually support it

AGreatDipAtAFairPrice

kiwifarms.net
300 pages of baloney about a 4 page transcript and half a dozen people babbling about hearsay and presumption. That's not a report, that is a theatrical prop.
Just reading the table of contents and section headers is a hoot. This is the first I ever heard of any group of people called "The Three Amigos." Perhaps it something they called themselves as a joke, but it sounds childish and sinister in this context, so expect to hear constantly about "The Three Amigos."
Man, they got nothing.

It doesn't even feign impartiality, it is purely theatrical propaganda. It sincerely names segments of the document as salacious and Hollywood as possible. I shit you not, it has a segment called, "The Scheme Is Exposed."

:story:

Edit: Adam Schiff, "There is a grave risk to the country if we wait for every little fact." Hurry up and vote on the shit sandwich.
We have to impeach the president and then find the crime he committed!

Last edited:

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
300 pages of baloney about a 4 page transcript and half a dozen people babbling about hearsay and presumption. That's not a report, that is a theatrical prop.
Just reading the table of contents and section headers is a hoot. This is the first I ever heard of any group of people called "The Three Amigos." Perhaps it something they called themselves as a joke, but it sounds childish and sinister in this context, so expect to hear constantly about "The Three Amigos."
Man, they got nothing.

It doesn't even feign impartiality, it is purely theatrical propaganda. It sincerely names segments of the document as salacious and Hollywood as possible. I shit you not, it has a segment called, "The Scheme Is Exposed."

:story:

Edit: Adam Schiff, "There is a grave risk to the country if we wait for every little fact." Hurry up and vote on the shit sandwich.
We have to impeach the president and then find the crime he committed!
This has always been theater. Red meat to try and keep the base in the MSNBC bubble engaged, emotional, and thinking the DNC is just one step away from destroying Trump and making Hillary president for life.

If the bubble breaks, or they become disengaged, they're FUCKED, and they know it.

They're STILL fucked, but they're hoping this + the various election interference ops (such as the Open Society pushing anti-Electoral College laws in key states, or Twitter/Google/Facebook performing their manipulation) will harm Trump enough so that someone, anyone can win.

Based Dilbert Merchant thinks that Harris was the only threat Trump was facing, that none of the rest are electable. A local buddy thinks Bloomberg is going to buy his way in.

Personally, I don't see any path forward for the DNC. But I also remember the week going into 2016 and the DNC thinking there was no path going forward for Trump.

But if the DNC does lose... boy howdy, expect the DSA and Justice Democrats to utterly destroy the left in the US. They will primary the fuck out of everyone to the right of Stalin under their motto of "When all else fails, go further left."

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This has always been theater. Red meat to try and keep the base in the MSNBC bubble engaged, emotional, and thinking the DNC is just one step away from destroying Trump and making Hillary president for life.

If the bubble breaks, or they become disengaged, they're FUCKED, and they know it.

They're STILL fucked, but they're hoping this + the various election interference ops (such as the Open Society pushing anti-Electoral College laws in key states, or Twitter/Google/Facebook performing their manipulation) will harm Trump enough so that someone, anyone can win.

Based Dilbert Merchant thinks that Harris was the only threat Trump was facing, that none of the rest are electable. A local buddy thinks Bloomberg is going to buy his way in.

Personally, I don't see any path forward for the DNC. But I also remember the week going into 2016 and the DNC thinking there was no path going forward for Trump.

But if the DNC does lose... boy howdy, expect the DSA and Justice Democrats to utterly destroy the left in the US. They will primary the fuck out of everyone to the right of Stalin under their motto of "When all else fails, go further left."
While I really dont want to give into hubris, I have to entertain thoughts like these in looking ahead at a possible post Trump 2020 win and say that maybe if you are right and if the justice dems take over the party after the dem establishment's second out, then..... perhaps....and I really dont like saying this.... it might be better if trump loses in 2020

Like obviously I really fucking want him to win, both for short term chuckles and medium term security in knowing clinton esque psychos are out of the white house, but once his term is up and he steps down in 2024 the future rests in whomever the republicans put in place to succeed him...and even now when they have rediscovered the barest trace of a spine I dont fucking trust them. Besides which, presidential fatigue is definitely a thing and its entirely possible if not likely that even a good candidate will still lose in the face of a sated republican base being less eager to take the time to go out and vote come 2024.

Anne-frankly, if a republican candidate in 2024 were to lose to a justice democrat candidate and all the moronic authoritarian nightmare shit that entails, then shit is going to get real fuckin bad for everybody in borgarland and beyond unless both houses are solidly republican enough to keep them in check.

However if Trump loses to Biden in 2020, then the crusty old establishment side of the democrat party, that for all its faults is not likely to actually try and force through the crazy wannabe stalinist shit we have seen SJW media and academia demand, will reassert control of the throne for another ten years and the justice democrat side will be utterly discredited with their dumb identity politics fuckery.

If the justice dems were to take over the party, it should have been back in 2017. This would have meant that them losing to drumpf in 2020 would utterly discredit them and maybe allow for somebody halfway boring and sane to retake the reigns of power in preparation for a run against whomever the republicans run after Trump

I dunno, maybe im overthinking things, and maybe the opposite will happen should Trump win in 2020 and the moderates take control over the democrats, but its worth looking ahead and preparing ourselves for whatever horrible shit could come about after even the most satisfying victories

Secret Asshole

Expert in things that never, ever happened
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't see Trump losing to Biden. Biden is a fucking creeper, a disgusting old man who can barely speak in public. Trump will wipe his ass with Biden and call it a day.

Too many people I know are swallowing the lie whole. They're going to go utterly apeshit when either the DNC drops the whole charade, or the Senate drop-kicks it into the atlantic.
The DNC does not want this anywhere near the Senate. That would be a fundamental mistake. The Republicans would use it as an opportunity to rip open the Bidens with no risk to themselves, because they know they'll never impeach, If they let it get to the Senate, they have lost. Period.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino