Law Nancy Pelosi announces impeachment inquiry over President Trump's Ukraine phone call -

Is Trump impeachment immanent?

• Yes, unless he stonewalls like the CRIMINAL he is

Votes: 17 9.3%
  • No, and no amount of thriller fiction and blubbering from Vox will change that

Votes: 151 82.5%
  • I don't know/I'm not sure

Votes: 15 8.2%

• Total voters

moocow

Moo.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, yeah subpoenas are indeed flying all over DC right now around this.
Wow. These dumb motherfuckers are yet again setting a precedent that will immediately bite them in the ass the first moment this hits the Senate (or fails to leave committee). They can't well start ignoring subpoenas from the other side now that they've been throwing such a bitch fit about their own subpoenas.

It's fun to see the white house tell the house to fuck off, though. Good on Trump for not participating in this circus until they pull out the center seat for him in the Senate.

AGreatDipAtAFairPrice

kiwifarms.net
The play was for them to hide the genesis of the whistleblower on August 12th (Pelosi and Schiff were meeting with him beforehand and changing the rules) and the fact that the impeachment rules were changed on 12th August, the whistleblower rules were changed to accommodate hearsay, the proper protocol wasn't followed and the whistleblower was in contact with Schiff and Pelosi and lying about it and furthermore, the "whistleblower" is a CIA agent with bias against the president. Thanks, New York Times, for spilling the beans on that one. All the lawyers are Clinton baghandlers and connected to Open Society/Soros, because of course this is. Then you have Adam Schiff's "parody" and all that, and it went up in smoke.

It was all about executive privilege so they could say President Trump was stonewalling, obstructing, etc. "What is he hiding?" blah blah blah. He whipped his big ol' schlong out and thunked it on the resolute desk in under 2 days. Nobody but President Trump would have called the bluff in that way with that speed.

The CIA agent also said materially false things, such as people were in on the calls when they weren't. It seems like this was one of those barium meal things to smoke out a leaker.

And I really don't care what bullshit polls they post, the general public is fed up with hearing about impeachment and wants some quality legislation to happen, not a bunch of Democrat lawfare and glownigger antics. Only the hardcore moonbats support impeachment.

TowinKarz

Is it Morning Yet?
kiwifarms.net
Wow. These dumb motherfuckers are yet again setting a precedent that will immediately bite them in the ass the first moment this hits the Senate (or fails to leave committee). They can't well start ignoring subpoenas from the other side now
Sure they can, they'll just claim Republican counter-subpoenas are in bad faith and part of the obstruction plan.

It won't work, but they'll definitely TRY it.

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 963676

Full Article | Archive

Whoever this "whistleblower" is, it has the Democrats so paranoid about preserving their identity that they're trying to find a way to have him testify remotely, with his face and voice obscured. This would also mean that the House Democrats are attempting to completely lock out the House Republicans from participating in the process, which is... Not how this works.

You cannot selectively have information passing through the House like that divided down a political line. There's no, "Okay, Bob and Frank can see this but fuck off, Steve." Either everyone is allowed to access the information or no one is allowed to. That's one of the reasons why the DOJ and OIG have been steadfastly refusing to talk to the House or the Senate about their ongoing investigations. If the Republicans get to see it, then the Democrats get to see it. Someone would leak.

I really want to know who this whistleblower is, now.
This sounds like a variation of the whole “I’ll testify, but only if he goes first and he can’t refute anything I say” shtick.

I can’t for the life of me remember any moment in grade school when any of the kids I knew acted that way. What they’re doing in Congress is beyond childish.

Slappy McGherkin

You Halloween idjiots gonna pay for this!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Then you have Adam Schiff's "parody" and all that, and it went up in smoke.
Schiff's antics over the past three years are right there for anyone who chooses to open their eyes and see them. He's gonna end up being the fall guy for all this when the Dems are trying to pick their sorry asses outta the impending rubble of their own party, And you know what? The Schiff-ty little bastard deserves it, every bit of it. His constant lies are finally being shoved up his own ass by the press and his credibility in any of this is now lower than whale shit, which we all know resides at the very bottom of the ocean.

Enjoy your Four Pinocchios, Schiff; you earned 'em. Why no one has officially censured this idiot yet is beyond me.

pinnoch.jpg

Edit: Attach file graphic, link breaks it.

AGreatDipAtAFairPrice

kiwifarms.net
Plus, Adam Schiff is a very brazen leaker to the press who would leave meetings to literally communicate with people to spread leaks. Everybody knows this pop-eyed asshole was doing it, but nobody's done anything about it. I wonder what makes this turd so protected?

Reactions: Iwasamwillbe

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
She does

She needs money to win 50%+1 of the seats with people loyal to her

to do that she needs $$$

to get that she has to impeach
She also needs the base. And a not small part of the DNC base supports AOC.

The problem with Pelosi using this fuckup to get rid of the squad is AOC has already bailed on impeachment. She saw this crashing and burning a mile away.,

Which means she's now leaving Pelosi to hold the bag -- after forcing Pelosi to do it in the first place.

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
She also needs the base. And a not small part of the DNC base supports AOC.

The problem with Pelosi using this fuckup to get rid of the squad is AOC has already bailed on impeachment. She saw this crashing and burning a mile away.,

Which means she's now leaving Pelosi to hold the bag -- after forcing Pelosi to do it in the first place.
Imagine getting owned by a brainlet like AOC. Truly humiliating.

pwnest injun

An Honest Man is Always in Trouble
kiwifarms.net
Every day this entire Whistle-blower Saga of Trump's Immanent Impeachment sounds more and more like a flaccid attempt at a soft coup.
It's a smokescreen. They're poisoning the well on the investigation into the origins of the Mueller probe and all of the illegal spook shit therein.

All that they really want to do is make enough noise that their own people have the mental wiggle room to allow them to refuse to believe or accept the outcome of the investigation.

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's fun to see the white house tell the house to fuck off, though. Good on Trump for not participating in this circus until they pull out the center seat for him in the Senate.
The only reason that the White House is able to tell them to fuck off is because they're still not sending subpoenas. I have no idea why everyone in the media keeps referring to them as subpoenas because they're not. There still hasn't been a vote, so there still isn't an inquiry. A subpoena can only be issued in regards to an ongoing case/investigation, they can't just be thrown at someone completely out of the blue to force them into testifying.

There isn't an actual case or investigation, so these are still nothing more than strongly-worded letters. If these were actually subpoenas then we'd more than likely see the White House and these administrators objecting to the issuance of the subpoena rather than ignoring them outright, and we'd also see the House members filing to hold these people in Contempt of Congress. You'd also see language similar to, "You are hereby commanded to report in person to the clerk of this court" somewhere in the letters that they've been sending.

I can't help but notice that none of these things have been happening, hence why whenever they send out a letter, Pompeo dunks it into a trash-can and you can always find the word "voluntary" somewhere in the request. If it's voluntary, it's not a subpoena.

They could also trudge up that ancient "Inherent Contempt" procedure from 1857, but given that they haven't sent the Sergeant-at-Arms to run out and start arresting people, that's not really happening either. Even if they wanted to go absolutely ass-mad nuclear on this whole ordeal and try to hold someone in Criminal Contempt of Congress, do you know who Congress would have to rely on to prosecute them?

Barr-smiling.jpg

Slappy McGherkin

You Halloween idjiots gonna pay for this!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have no idea why everyone in the media keeps referring to them as subpoenas because they're not.
Well, I agree with you, but they are indeed being called subpoenas by every major news outlet.

Google "impeachment subpoenas" and you'll see exactly what I mean.

So, what in the hell are they then? It's very misleading and especially to the general public. A subpoena is something you LEGALLY must comply with or face serious consequences. If there are no consequences or legal ramifications to these "requests" being thrown like shit in a fan right now, then yeah, I might play nice for a couple of them, but after that, fuck off. Ain't nobody got time for dat!

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, I agree with you, but they are indeed being called subpoenas by every major news outlet.

Google "impeachment subpoenas" and you'll see exactly what I mean.

So, what in the hell are they then? It's very misleading and especially to the general public. A subpoena is something you LEGALLY must comply with or face serious consequences. If there are no consequences or legal ramifications to these "requests" being thrown like shit in a fan right now, then yeah, I might play nice for a couple of them, but after that, fuck off. Ain't nobody got time for dat!
You know how debt collectors or police officers will sometimes try to exploit your ignorance of a subject or your rights in order to get the result that they want because they just assume that you don't know any better, so you can't tell the difference between a legitimate, legal demand or them just talking out of their ass to try and scare you?

That's what this is. A subpoena is a compulsory order and it can be challenged in court. The Democrats in the House don't want to go to court, they just want to try and scare people into voluntarily testifying.

Slimy Time

Rape Face #3
kiwifarms.net
The play was for them to hide the genesis of the whistleblower on August 12th (Pelosi and Schiff were meeting with him beforehand and changing the rules) and the fact that the impeachment rules were changed on 12th August, the whistleblower rules were changed to accommodate hearsay, the proper protocol wasn't followed and the whistleblower was in contact with Schiff and Pelosi and lying about it and furthermore, the "whistleblower" is a CIA agent with bias against the president. Thanks, New York Times, for spilling the beans on that one. All the lawyers are Clinton baghandlers and connected to Open Society/Soros, because of course this is. Then you have Adam Schiff's "parody" and all that, and it went up in smoke.

It was all about executive privilege so they could say President Trump was stonewalling, obstructing, etc. "What is he hiding?" blah blah blah. He whipped his big ol' schlong out and thunked it on the resolute desk in under 2 days. Nobody but President Trump would have called the bluff in that way with that speed.

The CIA agent also said materially false things, such as people were in on the calls when they weren't. It seems like this was one of those barium meal things to smoke out a leaker.

And I really don't care what bullshit polls they post, the general public is fed up with hearing about impeachment and wants some quality legislation to happen, not a bunch of Democrat lawfare and glownigger antics. Only the hardcore moonbats support impeachment.
This is why that faggot Zaid is now saying there is a 2nd whistleblower who they have also taken under their wing. Funny, isn't it? The first one gets blown the fuck out and suddenly they have another anonymous one that can corroborate their story. Real suspect that this guy now appears after all the holes have been poked in their narrative so he can supposedly cover them back up.

BR55

kiwifarms.net
This is why that faggot Zaid is now saying there is a 2nd whistleblower who they have also taken under their wing. Funny, isn't it? The first one gets blown the fuck out and suddenly they have another anonymous one that can corroborate their story. Real suspect that this guy now appears after all the holes have been poked in their narrative so he can supposedly cover them back up.
Shitting out more "whistleblowers" is reinforcing failure at this point.
The transcript release blew the narrative out of the water.
And the revelations about Schiff and the rule change and collusion have poisoned the well for any further "bombshells".
Because doubling and tripling and quadrupling down is apparently what Democrats were put on this earth to do.
I never thought I'd see the day when a major political party engages in Sargon tier IRL Gay Ops.
And with about as much competence and sucess too.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino