Law Nancy Pelosi announces impeachment inquiry over President Trump's Ukraine phone call -

Is Trump impeachment immanent?

• Yes, unless he stonewalls like the CRIMINAL he is

Votes: 17 9.3%
  • No, and no amount of thriller fiction and blubbering from Vox will change that

Votes: 151 82.5%
  • I don't know/I'm not sure

Votes: 15 8.2%

• Total voters

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
Whistleblower is CIA, end of story. The whole masking thing is just a way of preventing any sort of defense against the charges by claiming the discovery process would threaten ongoing CIA operations.
I have it on good authority the CIA "whistleblower" is a man named Bill Wilson who faked his death when his plane allegedly crashed with no survivors.

I can't disclose my source but I assure he's definitely credible and worthy of respect. A very big guy.

HumanHive

Human behavior is exceptional behavior.
kiwifarms.net
I have it on good authority the CIA "whistleblower" is a man named Bill Wilson who faked his death when his plane allegedly crashed with no survivors.

I can't disclose my source but I assure he's definitely credible and worthy of respect. A very big guy.
Stop baneposting, this is a serious topic! I'm in charge here!

Slimy Time

Rape Face #3
kiwifarms.net
They will be changed back the absolute microsecond a conservative tries to whistleblow on a lefty or deep stater using this new ruleset.
And no one will know about it unless people dig, just like they did with this one. IT DOESN'T PASS THE TEST! They knew it, so they changed the rules as always.

Reactions: ConcernedAnon

Jump

kiwifarms.net
This is why that faggot Zaid is now saying there is a 2nd whistleblower who they have also taken under their wing. Funny, isn't it? The first one gets blown the fuck out and suddenly they have another anonymous one that can corroborate their story. Real suspect that this guy now appears after all the holes have been poked in their narrative so he can supposedly cover them back up.
This may be tinfoil but I'll throw it out there anyways to see if anyone else has thought about this angle.
I personally don't even believe the 1st whistleblower exists as a real person. I think he is a composite made up by glowers who wrote the original complaint. They expected everyone would just take their writings as gospel and run with it and go in a direction away from the original complaint. Basically the same way they saw the steele dossier bootstrap the muller investigation.
But it didn't take off and move far enough away and now people want to question him directly. They can't have "him" show up to testify because he doesn't exist so they bring in this 2nd guy to sit in the chair.

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
This may be tinfoil but I'll throw it out there anyways to see if anyone else has thought about this angle.
I personally don't even believe the 1st whistleblower exists as a real person. I think he is a composite made up by glowers who wrote the original complaint. They expected everyone would just take their writings as gospel and run with it and go in a direction away from the original complaint. Basically the same way they saw the steele dossier bootstrap the muller investigation.
But it didn't take off and move far enough away and now people want to question him directly. They can't have "him" show up to testify because he doesn't exist so they bring in this 2nd guy to sit in the chair.
It wouldn't be the first time "Journalists" used a fake "composite person" to bring down a US President.

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
It wouldn't be the first time "Journalists" used a fake "composite person" to bring down a US President.
I hate to even suggest it but yeah the idea that maybe this whistleblower complaint was created via committee did occur to me. Which is why they're so desperate to not out the whistleblower -- he doesn't exist, or it's some CIA spook that worked with a team to write it up.

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
I hate to even suggest it but yeah the idea that maybe this whistleblower complaint was created via committee did occur to me. Which is why they're so desperate to not out the whistleblower -- he doesn't exist, or it's some CIA spook that worked with a team to write it up.
I'm starting to wonder if perhaps the reason a shitload of CIA documents are confidential is because they're hiding their horrible incompetence for their image, rather than any actual national security concerns.

Screw Danlon

The Definitive White Man
kiwifarms.net

I’m actually expecting it to be Adam Schiff in a Mrs Doubtfire wig and dress ensemble.

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I knew the fucking "whistleblower's" lawyer's name sounded familiar. That was the fucking guy who straight-up threatened someone named REX early last year after he'd written out an entire thread. I can't remember what the thread is about anymore and he's been banned for a long time so the thread's just gone, but goddamn if there isn't some irony to that threat now, especially with how he's viciously defending the anonymity of this WB.

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net

I knew the fucking "whistleblower's" lawyer's name sounded familiar. That was the fucking guy who straight-up threatened someone named REX early last year after he'd written out an entire thread. I can't remember what the thread is about anymore and he's been banned for a long time so the thread's just gone, but goddamn if there isn't some irony to that threat now, especially with how he's viciously defending the anonymity of this WB.
He’s Comic Legend and serial abuser Mark Waid’s Lawyer. He shows up over in #comicsgate and Meyer v Waid threads. He also is known for selling out his clients to the CIA.

BrandedEagle

kiwifarms.net

Zaid is quite the lolcow if your willing to look into him. I sugest checking into the Mark Waid v Richard Meyer thread in the legal suit subforum. It reveals some his more zany spergy... over comic books.
Edit:
Cougar'd by @RodgerDodger

BrandedEagle

kiwifarms.net
Should he get a formal write up?
dunno. In my limited kiwi experience... while a lolcow he isn't zany enough to really warrant a primary thread... maybe a thread on a subforum but thats it.
otherwise, just look at the mark waid lawsuit thread and early on you'll see some of zaid's antics.... like saying its fine for waid to intimidate black people but its horrible when meyer doesn't because meyer is white.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino