Naomi Wu / SexyCyborg / RealSexyCyborg - DIY/tech enthusiast, maker, potential Milli Vanilli of the East, verified asian bimbo

ditto

kiwifarms.net
She looks like a character from a sexy comic/video game from the 80s.
It's strange just how unsexy she seems to be. There's no subtlety, playfulness or warmth, just: HERE IS SKIN, HERE IS TITS.
Lots of people drop tidbits like "in this project I'll be using this trick I learned in high school shop class/college/a friend" or other minutiae that alone is meaningless but turns out is essential in not seeking like a robot.
The weird thing is she doesn't seem to have any close friends. Like at that "protest" or at the "arrest" - it's always just her (and some mystery man person behind the camera). Compare even with other female Chinese makers and they seem to do most everything in groups and it's hard to find a photo of each of them alone.

knightlautrec

Keh heh heh heh…
kiwifarms.net
This is interesting because she often engages the 3D Printed Firearms community on Twitter, who actively seek to end gun control. It isn't the usual shit-flinging that usually is provoked for publicity by the designers; she seems genuinely interested in the fabrication techniques used by the users who make such weapons. I'm no expert on Chinese gun laws, but if I was a PRC citizen I'd be shitting my pants even looking at half of the stuff that Ivan posts. It certainly seems like the kinda stuff that would get you vanned in mainland China or Hong Kong, but, once again, I am not an expert in either Chinese gun laws and regulations or 3D printed guns.
View attachment 1246041
Archive: http://archive.md/VZZ08

This isn't the first time that she's talked with Ivan, Ctrl+Pew, or other members of the community either.

http://archive.md/OeoBc

View attachment 1246057
Archive: http://archive.vn/6y5VH
View attachment 1246063
View attachment 1246065
Archive: http://archive.md/I9zlm
There is no fucking way this is a Chinese woman. That TERF comment seals the deal of being the voice piece of some social justice white dude. There is ZERO way a natal chinese woman is concerned by Radfems or has any concept of trannies or troon interests. At all. There's no way and most women (sane ones) Don't. Like. Trannies. Are there some rētard ones who kiss troon ass? Sure but the vast majority of us look at men in dresses and feel a deep and unsettling disgust at a man thinking he's a woman. If they have ANY sense they're pretty fucking tired of troons trying to hijack women's shit and talk about having their troon periods or fake vaginas.

Edited to add.

And that Vice sperging about her husband beard is really telling. Oddly I think it's the opposite. Vice went there saw her obvious handler husband, that she's clearly not a muff diver (since clearly she isn't) and he's trying to discredit Vice with this whole 'they're trying to out me!!11' shit to make sure all her thirsty male fans don't find out she's straight and married and not the person they wank to online when she talks to them.

This really is some white guy LARPing as a lesbian woman. I'm generally boggled any of her fans buys this as legit but then coomers pay for Momokun nudes and chop their dicks off for 'muh gender euphoria' so...

Last edited:

Positron

Bovid-19. Codename: White Yak
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wu talks about her massive tits and her education:
7.png
She is lying because if she really were "best English in the province" she would have been showered with scholarships and might even be sent out abroad as a spy. God knows how many bugging devices those massive tits can hide!

Mah experience matters, even though I'm lying!
6.png

Being told to exercise is "child abuse":
6.png
The video says clearly that the boy takes breaks whenever he wants to. His Body, His Choice.

Last edited:

knightlautrec

Keh heh heh heh…
kiwifarms.net
Wu talks about her massive tits and her education:
View attachment 1285585
She is lying because if she really were "best English in the province" she would have been showered with scholarships and might even be sent out aboard as a spy. God knows how many bugging devices those massive tits can hide!

Mah experience matters, even though I'm lying!
View attachment 1285669

View attachment 1285606
The video says clearly that the boy takes breaks whenever he wants to. His Body, His Choice.
Moviebob really RTs her a lot doesn't he? She's not gonna fuck you Blob. She's not gonna fuck any of you cuz she's married and clearly has no clue you exist.

Safir

ノークレーム・ノーリターン
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is no fucking way this is a Chinese woman. That TERF comment seals the deal of being the voice piece of some social justice white dude.
I don't know the chink situation, but the terf comment would be par for the course with a Russian libfem. Dollar prostitutes and colonialists behave very differently from the average native. (The gun fellatio is pure white dude, though.)
She is lying because if she really were "best English in the province" she would have been showered with scholarships and might even be sent out aboard as a spy.
Again, speaking as a Russian and from personal experience, if the chinks were competent, they'd both own the world and deserve to. Good English means fuck all when there are higher-status 1promillers who travel abroad and by dint of that are assumed to speak better English than you the homestuck peasant, even though they very obviously don't. After a couple years translating boring as shit press releases she'd suck-start a 3d-printed shotgun.

sperginity

we're all fags here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is a lot that seems off about naomi, but the main thing that bothers me is that I've never known a real lesbian to get a boob job, much less a cartoonishly large boob job. I also don't know why someone who complains about the privilege of accessing a western education would ever spend money on such a thing unless they were a trophy wife or a prostitute.

I don't know when this facade is going to implode, but it cannot last forever. I can't wait until the truth gets found out.

Govt. Shitposting Machine

A shitpost a day keeps the CIA away!
kiwifarms.net
Yeah man, doesn't make sense. Everyone who spends a substantial part of their lives online will, eventually, let bits of their personal life slip out, even when trying to be completely anonymous. There's no way you wouldn't put at least a little of you and your personality into what you type. Only if the person typing isn't the one they're pretending to be. Which puts the theory of a man being actually the one who writes her posts as kinda valid.

Only a person pretending to be other online would be so vague about ''their'' personal life. Like, I can even pretend to be some famous public figure while gathering all the info I can about them, but there's so much I'll true know about them to be able to pull a decent impersonation of them for so long. Eventually people will notice something is off.
The only things she's posted about her personal life is that she's a Ruby on Rails dev under a pseudonym and that she often goes clubbing/traveling with her friends.
Pardon the thirdparty Instagram screencaps, I'm not signing up for an account to view older pictures. If someone can get the original links and archive them if they want that'd be nice.
1589213467300.png 1589213544900.png 1589213643500.png 1589213776400.png1589213909700.png

She has a quite a few butch lesbian and FtM friends and one them owns a LGBT bar (Actually I'm not sure if the short haired one in the last pic is a man or a woman but in all of the other pictures they're ladies.), which is probably the source of her LGBT sperging, like when you complain about race issues because you have a minority friend even though you can't relate to their struggles. At least, that's what I think.
Though if we're going by the "Timaz is using Naomi as a front for his autism" theory he probably ships them all together and larps Naomi as a lesbian when she could very well just be a normal ally.
Also slightly related but she's met up with other youtubers before, I wonder if they're in on this shit too or if they genuinely believe Naomi is a True and Honest, Brave and Stunning Maker.

HonestJohn2376

kiwifarms.net
The circumstantial evidence that Naomi is receiving help from "Timaz" seems pretty plausible. What I don't get is why Naomi and "Timaz" feel being dishonest is even necessary. How is old is Naomi now? 25? She is a young aspiring person in her craft. There is no shame in an apprentice receiving guidance from a guild master.

I have some doubts if Naomi being honest would take away her "money and free assets" considering how simps are so pathetic they even sponsor and defend married or otherwise taken Internet celebrities. Naomi pretending to be a "persecuted lesbian" in China and "Timaz" making belligerent tweets on her behalf are utterly absurd. For a mastermind, "Timaz" is socially retarded, but I guess that's a thing with techies.

As for Naomi being unsettling and unnatural with the massive fake boobs and trashy outfits, that's probably intentional with the whole transhumanist cyborg thing. Obviously, many people find her sexy despite or because she looks like a waifu made in a factory.

Last edited:

Garm

kiwifarms.net
The circumstantial evidence that Naomi is receiving help from "Timaz" seems pretty plausible. What I don't get is why Naomi and "Timaz" feel being dishonest is even necessary. How is old is Naomi now? 25? She is a young aspiring person in her craft. There is no shame in an apprentice receiving guidance from a guild master.

I have some doubts if Naomi being honest would take away her "money and free assets" considering how simps are so pathetic they even sponsor and defend married or otherwise taken Internet celebrities. Naomi pretending to be a "persecuted lesbian" in China and "Timaz" making belligerent tweets on her behalf are utterly absurd. For a mastermind, "Timaz" is socially exceptional, but I guess that's a thing with techies.

As for Naomi being unsettling and unnatural with the massive fake boobs and trashy outfits, that's probably intentional with the whole transhumanist cyborg thing. Obviously, many people find her sexy despite or because she looks like a waifu made in a factory.
To normal people the "master/apprentice" relationship is perfectly normal and healthy dynamic. To the radical left that Wu is pandering to it would be interpreted as a "master/slave" dynamic that is unacceptable outside BDSM.

Better to pretend that she is some sort of maker that pulled herself up by her bootstraps to get where she is today.

RandomBattles

kiwifarms.net
Yeah man, doesn't make sense. Everyone who spends a substantial part of their lives online will, eventually, let bits of their personal life slip out, even when trying to be completely anonymous. There's no way you wouldn't put at least a little of you and your personality into what you type. Only if the person typing isn't the one they're pretending to be. Which puts the theory of a man being actually the one who writes her posts as kinda valid.

Only a person pretending to be other online would be so vague about ''their'' personal life. Like, I can even pretend to be some famous public figure while gathering all the info I can about them, but there's so much I'll true know about them to be able to pull a decent impersonation of them for so long. Eventually people will notice something is off.
Exactly. One of the things I've been looking for is talks about her lesbian lifestyle. Such as, when she first realized she was a lesbian. I don't follow the LGBT scene, but the lesbian I know is pretty quick to drop her realization experience on her social media. I would imagine Naomi would be doing the same especially if she's crusading for lesbians. But not even just that, how about talking and whining about her dates? Talking about the struggles and challenges of being a lesbian in China? Rather than just talking about how she can get arrested (wrong, it's not illegal), talk about and give examples of what this underground Asian sub culture looks like. There's none of this. It's not only fake, it's a boring way to write your fantasy.

HonestJohn2376

kiwifarms.net
Pay attention to Naomi's left hand for she has a wedding ring. The little gold ring destroys any simp illusions that she is available, and it suggests her marriage with "Timaz". She puts so much time and energy into her stupid outfits but cannot notice such a dead giveaway. The devil is in the details indeed.
1580319474918.png1580319513626.png

Last edited:

Govt. Shitposting Machine

A shitpost a day keeps the CIA away!
kiwifarms.net
Exactly. One of the things I've been looking for is talks about her lesbian lifestyle. Such as, when she first realized she was a lesbian. I don't follow the LGBT scene, but the lesbian I know is pretty quick to drop her realization experience on her social media. I would imagine Naomi would be doing the same especially if she's crusading for lesbians. But not even just that, how about talking and whining about her dates? Talking about the struggles and challenges of being a lesbian in China? Rather than just talking about how she can get arrested (wrong, it's not illegal), talk about and give examples of what this underground Asian sub culture looks like. There's none of this. It's not only fake, it's a boring way to write your fantasy.
The best you're going to get with Naomi talking about lesbian lifestyles in Asia is...club culture, yet again. It's always fucking clubbing. Always about the butch and femme club scenes.
I don't want to seem like a prude who looks down upon thots and going out, but like there's really gotta be MORE to Naomi than "I make skirt cameras and go out to party with the Gays".
1589305503100.png
(archive)
1589306331800.png
(archive)
Sometimes she posts about lesbian movies shes watched or lesbian sex workers but that's really about it. She rarely if ever talks about gay rights unless it's about her getting in trouble for being a lesbian.
I doubt she is willing to post more about her personal life and the real struggles of being gay in China, because if she does the illusion will wear off. Doesn't help with that ring either.
The gayest thing she does is go to gay clubs and it's all bullshit.

Also crackhead theory, are Naomi and Timaz swingers? Is that why they go out to gay clubs so often? Does Timaz get chinese dick? So many unanswered questions!

3119967d0c

a... brain - @StarkRavingMad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since she posts on western platforms it's pretty clear to me that her handler has a beefy VPN and it's likely she doesn't exist within China as an online entity. He's broke brained enough
If you think it's difficult or requires a 'beefy VPN' to access Twitter from China you are 'broke brained'. Most Chinks don't do it because they primarily speak some sort of Chinky tongue and the various Chink social media platforms are far better engineered than the likes of Twitter and Facebook.

DrainRedRain

Autoandrogynephile
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sometimes she posts about lesbian movies shes watched or lesbian sex workers
That's because she's not a lesbian and her ''husband''/handler/whatever has a lesbian fetish. You know when the straight white girl gush all over the gays in her yaoi stories? Like that. She doesn't care about LGBTQ rights as long as she can keep flicking her switch to twinks and big-handed anime men.

Whoever is behind her pulling strings and maintaining her entire persona clearly has a fetish with lesbian asian girls going out to party with her lesbian friends. Notice how her whole 'life and interests revolves around that.

Maggots on a Train v2

new and improved account
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1285606
This one cements it in my mind that a white person is running the twitter. Not just because 99.999999% of Asians don't give a fuck about western fatty sobbing, but because no adult gets down to ~80 pounds without a lot of restrictive eating. I'm sure the guy writing this doesn't even pay attention to the fact that she only has a little snack for breakfast and lunch on days he's filming her.

RandomBattles

kiwifarms.net
The best you're going to get with Naomi talking about lesbian lifestyles in Asia is...club culture, yet again. It's always fucking clubbing. Always about the butch and femme club scenes.
I don't want to seem like a prude who looks down upon thots and going out, but like there's really gotta be MORE to Naomi than "I make skirt cameras and go out to party with the Gays".
View attachment 1288456
(archive)
View attachment 1288474
(archive)
Sometimes she posts about lesbian movies shes watched or lesbian sex workers but that's really about it. She rarely if ever talks about gay rights unless it's about her getting in trouble for being a lesbian.
I doubt she is willing to post more about her personal life and the real struggles of being gay in China, because if she does the illusion will wear off. Doesn't help with that ring either.
The gayest thing she does is go to gay clubs and it's all bullshit.

Also crackhead theory, are Naomi and Timaz swingers? Is that why they go out to gay clubs so often? Does Timaz get chinese dick? So many unanswered questions!
Well, at least that's more than I thought she was posting. I'm still a bit new to this lolcow.
It wouldn't surprise me if they were swingers.

DrainRedRain

Autoandrogynephile
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This one cements it in my mind that a white person is running the twitter. Not just because 99.999999% of Asians don't give a fuck about western fatty sobbing, but because no adult gets down to ~80 pounds without a lot of restrictive eating. I'm sure the guy writing this doesn't even pay attention to the fact that she only has a little snack for breakfast and lunch on days he's filming her.
Yeah. As far as I know, the average chinese citizen is very disciplined (or at least pretends to) and they don't really like to be seen as lazy. Tiger moms and dads are a thing over there for a reason.
I know some people will say ''but she tried to crack a funny one and be relatable!''. Yeah, could be if she was at least an american woman trying to be quirky. This joke just felt out of place, especially coming from a stick thin asian woman.

Reactions: Beatboxing4Satan

Positron

Bovid-19. Codename: White Yak
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No mask = mass extinction!
87.png
"Warrantless data collection", "unaccountable surveillance", tell it to the PRC!

ShitThatHappened.txt
0.png
She must be an albino Thai then.

Miss Poindexter has made another ground-breaking discovery: that apps made by search engines companies will snoop at you. It is boring so you are interested you have to go to Twitter and read the story yourself. But instead of complaining to the search engine companies, Big Brained Wu brought it up to a totally unrelated software company (Signal) that make the encrypted message software that "activists" like her use. She was ignored, got angry, and blame the incident on the fact that she has "objectionable tits".
67865.png

8.png

+ + + +

Tits.
3.jpg

More tits.
2.jpg

What else?
9.png

Tags
None