Naomi Wu / SexyCyborg / RealSexyCyborg - DIY/tech enthusiast, maker, potential Milli Vanilli of the East, verified asian bimbo

אΩ+1

The Aleph
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised for someone that is supposed to be Native Chinese she doesn't have any accounts on Weibo (chinese twitter) or Bili Bili (Chinese NND) and manages to post opinions that are more characteristic of a Baizao (white left) on a Xaiomi wiretapping device and doesn't manage to to get disappeared by the MSS (Ministry of State Security)

It sounds like she's a WuoMao (CPC shill) honeypot with Baizao characteristics
hunny pot.jpeg

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Isn't she supposed to be in China?
She’s trying to say she doesn’t look ethnically Chinese but like some other Asian ethnicity. Judging by her response, she might be mixed?
Either way, she looks like Chinaman and they were probably surprised she could reach the wok with those ridiculous plastic balloons hanging off of her chest.

RandomBattles

kiwifarms.net
ShitThatHappened.txt
View attachment 1294573
She must be an albino Thai then.
This makes zero sense.

1. Isn't she a "maker"? She can't install an air conditioner? The ones in China are either standing units, or hooked up to the wall. This isn't central air.

2. The Chinese, in China, assume every Asian is Chinese. The only way I can see this exchange happening is if she was speaking English to Timaz while all this was going on, so AC dude assumed she was foreign born or mixed.

Judging by her response, she might be mixed?
No. Read it again. The dude asked her which parental side of her was Chinese. That is, he assumed she was mixed. In the Tweet, Naomi says "I'm the least mixed looking Chinese ever." That is, she says she's not mixed and has no idea why anyone would assume so.

Reactions: Trombonista

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This makes zero sense.

1. Isn't she a "maker"? She can't install an air conditioner? The ones in China are either standing units, or hooked up to the wall. This isn't central air.

2. The Chinese, in China, assume every Asian is Chinese. The only way I can see this exchange happening is if she was speaking English to Timaz while all this was going on, so AC dude assumed she was foreign born or mixed.

No. Read it again. The dude asked her which parental side of her was Chinese. That is, he assumed she was mixed. In the Tweet, Naomi says "I'm the least mixed looking Chinese ever." That is, she says she's not mixed and has no idea why anyone would assume so.
ah. I thought she was saying she was mixed but you could barely tell. The least looking mixed mix.
I guess they just couldn’t believe a real Chinese woman would do whatever Wu has done to her body to look so deformed.

• Agree
Reactions: RandomBattles

MediocreMilt

We must secure the existence of our gf's daughters
kiwifarms.net

Positron

Bovid-19. Codename: White Yak
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wu tweets in Chinese. At least she claims this is her but I don't see those hideous fake tits on her avatar:
0.png

1.jpg
Translation:
That white women was protesting against having to wear medical mask during the covid-19 pandamic, and she did it in a very despicable manner: she held up a picture of Anastácia. Anastácia was enslaved by white people in the 1700s. She was a herbalist herself, but her female owner had her wore a neck collar that might asphyxiate her, and a mask with sharp spikes which twisted her face. This was because her husband raped Anastácia incessantly, which aroused the wife's jealously, so she tortured someone who was already tortured.​
Seeing what Americans would do just not to wear masks really changed my opinion on them.​

Wikipedia tells me that "Anastácia" is a mythical figure.

The protestor was real though and she has apologized.

+ + + +
The "crotch light" photo is getting her attention from sugar daddies, I mean sponsors.
8.png

0.png
BTW this is how that skirt was really made. She was very fortunate that the battery didn't explode.

People in Shenzhen think Miss Titty is family entertainment:
0.png

Women in China can dress in what ever they want, unlike those poor, repressed Western women!
17.png

sperginity

pee on me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People in Shenzhen think Miss Titty is family entertainment:
0.png
those parents don't look at all okay with what is happening here. Their son is being treated to a face full of naomi's butt.

It seems to be pretty universal that prostitutes advertise by wearing less clothing than the average woman. I decided to look into it, in case I was wrong, and it seems that I am not. Prostitution works the same way in china as everywhere else.

. Typically, massage or beauty parlors that give more than just massages or haircuts are staffed with a large number of young women wearing revealing attire that isn’t suitable for massage or haircuts.
the article noted that large international chains, the kinds frequented by people from the west, try really hard to keep prostitutes out, and it is in those establishments that they have to disguise what they are doing by not wearing whore clothes in the lobby. Also there is just as much force/trafficking of prostitutes in china as anywhere else. Only a retard calls slavery "sex work".

Whoever wrote these tweets are full of shit.

RX-78NT-1 Alex Gundam

The Autist who unironically studied Klingon
kiwifarms.net
She wants to be taken seriously right? But I cannot honestly believe that. Why do you wear a suit to an interview? Even for a minimum wage job. Because you want your potential employer to think highly of you. Humans are shit at following "don't judge a book by it's cover". We naturally glance at people and make assesments based on their appearance as a survival tactic. Were I to see Naomi in person my first thought would be, "How much is she? She better have a discount considering her rear end has vacated her body." Every single braincell in my body screams "whore, bimbo, slut, thot," etc. Not "Maker." Not "highly educated to the point of typing english natively" I see a trophy. Fuck, I see a programmable sex doll with shit AI that malfunctions in public situations. I see someone who I don't believe is who she says she is because every visual of her is at odds with that.

To me that's just common sense but Naomi and her simps keep moving the needle of what is acceptable to say to her. Even though we're all thinking it. We can't say it.

"You don't notice it, but your brain did."

Tags
None