Naomi Wu / SexyCyborg / RealSexyCyborg - DIY/tech enthusiast, maker, potential Milli Vanilli of the East, verified asian bimbo

Marche

kiwifarms.net
She always gave me these strange vibes, like fuck Vice and all that they are corrupt pieces of shit but she reminds me of Reddit? if you get what I mean.
I only really paid attention to her to laugh at her defending moviebob and his orbiting of her.
This is obviously a fetish and not push any real boundaries otherwise she would be showing holes or letting people touch her box like Milo Moiré, It is not expercionism or fighting the norm anymore than a emo kid wearing a MCR shirt with black hair.
Screenshot_2020-01-30 Naomi Wu 机械妖姬 on Twitter lt;grabs pen with snot covered hand gt; 😈 Twitter.png

Extremely high quality OP and great work collating historical events.

I remember the Timaz conspiracy, the evidence was pretty solid at the time - glad to see it's still on the books.

Not sure what it is about Naomi, her attitude feels disingenuous. Like a mascot to sell product. Even though she seems genuinely interested in technology.

Last edited:

Sperghetti

#waxmymeatballs
kiwifarms.net
Not sure what it is about Naomi, her attitude feels disingenuous. Like a mascot to sell product. Even though she seems genuinely interested in technology.
Probably because she has a "too good to be true" combination of things going on: Female AND into a popular but generally male-dominated hobby AND overtly sexy AND an exhibitionist AND an internet celebrity... Real people might tick off some of those boxes, but ticking them all off is extremely unlikely. She almost seems like she was tailor-made to be somebody's sexual fantasy.

If it feels like something's fishy, it probably is.

MediocreMilt

it was literally the best expression I could make
kiwifarms.net
Her posts are weirdly pro-China.

Like she'll cry oppression cuz shes part dike in China but she has a weirdly strong pro-China streak besides that.

Who knows. Maybe the CCP knows that Western men COOM for bisexual women and she's a ploy to sow pro-China sentiment or something.

At any rate, I don't agree that she's a full-blown lolcow, but don't disagree with making the thread.

Diabeetus

C'mon, get happy! Laugh all your cares away!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The conspiracy surrounding this Naomi character reminds me of Peter Coffin, the guy who had pictures of his sex doll forensically analyzed by Internet autists, all because he claimed it was his girlfriend. I hope this gains as much traction as that story did.

If you dox a journalist and still look like shit, there is something wrong with you.

ditto

kiwifarms.net
She always gave me these strange vibes, like fuck Vice and all that they are corrupt pieces of shit but she reminds me of Reddit? if you get what I mean.
I only really paid attention to her to laugh at her defending moviebob and his orbiting of her.
This is obviously a fetish and not push any real boundaries otherwise she would be showing holes or letting people touch her box like Milo Moiré, It is not expercionism or fighting the norm anymore than a emo kid wearing a MCR shirt with black hair.
View attachment 1121738
So aggressive and confrontational, with swearing that she sounds more like a 'roided up 50 y/o american male than an waifish asian girl.

Are there any videos showing that Wu can speak english anywhere as good as her written english? Her tweets and reddit posts demonstrate proficiency and use of idiom better than some native speakers.

Wendy_Carter

Do you like this one, Abigail?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, incels are to be blamed for everything.

1580372332982.png
(https://archive.md/o7Rg6)

I wonder what the joke here was supposed to be.

1580372823202.png
(https://archive.md/IkYlz)

Shoutout to Mister Metokur's friend, Mister Antibully!

1580373162504.png
(https://archive.md/KyMaA)

weedsneaker13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VILwyfhibrU
kiwifarms.net

Sam Losco

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So aggressive and confrontational, with swearing that she sounds more like a 'roided up 50 y/o american male than an waifish asian girl.

Are there any videos showing that Wu can speak english anywhere as good as her written english? Her tweets and reddit posts demonstrate proficiency and use of idiom better than some native speakers.
Check her YT. Her English is pretty good.
Metokur got doxed because Jade voted for Trump, she's already pretty funny.

Naomi can't meme. She's neither funny nor attractive. She sure does think very highly of herself though.

View attachment 1122180
She gets winded eating chips because of those giant bowling balls on her chest weighing her down.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: thermocline
Tags
None