Naomi Wu / SexyCyborg / RealSexyCyborg - DIY/tech enthusiast, maker, potential Milli Vanilli of the East, verified asian bimbo

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Furina

Centerfold
kiwifarms.net
I like Asian girls and she's a strong yeah, nah. The whole bimbo aesthetic is disgusting, regardless of whether or not she's got some brains behind it. She's a living Real Doll and anyone who doubts there's someone behind her pulling the strings is clearly a thirsty fanboy (Fat Hitler), or outright exceptional.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
I like Asian girls and she's a strong yeah, nah. The whole bimbo aesthetic is disgusting, regardless of whether or not she's got some brains behind it. She's a living Real Doll and anyone who doubts there's someone behind her pulling the strings is clearly a thirsty fanboy (Fat Hitler), or outright exceptional.
Fake tits are disgusting.
I'd rather date a chick with tiny tits than one of those monsters.

Wendy_Carter

The only gift I desire is a swift end...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looks like people are bullying Naomi super hard for her lack of an ass.

Lady with gigantic fake tits says: "You cannot get an ass by doing exercises".

1580411299086.png
(https://archive.md/YDV4w)

I thought she wanted to be as visible as possible? Wouldn't having a gigantic ass to catch people's attention even more be a great investment for her, seeing as her "gender expression" requires her to be as feminine as possible? How are her tits making a return if she's not a model, then? So many questions.

1580411792689.png
(https://archive.md/Mxrk5)

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
thirsty fanboy
lol she's got tons of thirsty fanboys. I know first hand.

So a couple months ago, I responded to one of her tweets about tor or some crypto shit. Maybe my tweet was kinda dumb? I don't know. But even if it was a little dumb, regardless, she got super pissy at me and before I knew it, I had a flood of her angry, pissy fanboys bitching at me in my replies.

I mean, I'm only on twitter to troll, and getting floods of angry twitter weirdos in your mentions is just part of the game. I can deal with it. But lol, her followers definitely fit a "type".

Last edited:

Crystal Golem

Къэфкъас шӀуцӀэ
kiwifarms.net
Am I going crazy here? Didn't she used to talk to Pro-Gamergate people and talk about being anti-censorship? I didn't pay that close attention during GG so maybe I'm just misremembering.

• Agree
Reactions: Smaug's Smokey Hole

ditto

kiwifarms.net
I would bet that it's not her writing the tweets. Whether it's that Timaz guy or someone else, her tweets show a level of fluency (attunement to irony/slang) that appears very very advanced, even if she's been speaking English for 15+ years. This whole situation is really weird.
When she first appeared in the late 2010s she had the same level of english. IIRC because she'd never left China her claim was that she learn't english by watching videos on the internet. Reading those tweets about building her ass, it reads as something by a lifelong bodybuilder.
No, just the Moviebob thread since the crossover is constant thanks to his thirsting.
Nonzero chance the ultimate consoomer did coom because of that exchange.

MediocreMilt

It hurt itself in its confusion!
kiwifarms.net
The commentary on her ass is still getting under her skin
naomi1.pngnaomi2.png

naomi3.png

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

And a teardrop emits from Reshiram's eye
kiwifarms.net
The commentary on her ass is still getting under her skin
View attachment 1124080View attachment 1124081

View attachment 1124082
Does she think that these are good comebacks?

She isn't witty at all. She isn't even dodging. She's just feeding the trolls with her tiny flat ass. Minus the fake boobs, she's built like a 14 year-old thai boy.

Ningen

The new n-word
kiwifarms.net
Her arms are eerily thin. Not anorexic thin but bad proportion thin.
Those arms don't seem to be so thin, it's looks like so because her monster boobs are fucking up her bodily proportions, but without them she looks like a fairly average, even sightly attractive, Chinese girl. With them and the other cyberpunkish shit she puts all over her body she looks like a failed bimbo prostitute or a futuristic drag queen

Xolanite

Caffeinated Idol <3
kiwifarms.net
I’ve seen better prostitutes in RUINER.

Those arms don't seem to be so thin, it's looks like so because her monster boobs are fucking up her bodily proportions, but without them she looks like a fairly average, even sightly attractive, Chinese girl. With them and the other cyberpunkish shit she puts all over her body she looks like a failed bimbo prostitute or a futuristic drag queen

TurdFondler

kiwifarms.net
The weirdest part of this whole thing when it came up on the makezine community was the knockoff silicon valley that was supposedly in China. It's what sold me on this thing being a scam. She supposedly belonged to a Chinese makerspace/hackerspace type thing but all of it looked so staged. Like, how do you ever reconcile an entrepreneurial startup community and a state controlled economy? It was absolutely a Potemkin village and they were using her as an ad for it.

melty

Proudly sponsored by Mike Bloomberg for president
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That why many people, including me, suspect Wu to be an AGP troon.
As soon as I read this, it clicked. Something is odd about this woman, and it's not just the impossible mix of interests; but there's a key in the clothing she wears.
It's not just that she wears slutty clothes, it's that her choice of clothes is odd. It's exactly the same kind of style AGP troons end up with because they only have a vague idea of what women like and is popular, so they end up wearing a lot of things that are technically women's clothes, but are years out of date or worn in a way that's really outdated, unflattering, or otherwise atypical of real women. A common example is wearing denim skirts, or like one of Chris-chan's early outfits where he wore a random studded belt over a shirt years after anyone was doing that. (I think denim skirts are back in again, but I hope you get my point) Legwarmers are another popular one.
Troons make a lot of these kind of choices and it's sometimes hard to quantify and sounds nitpicky, but I knew when I saw this woman something else was off and it's not just the huge boobs and slutty outfits. And I don't think it's a fashion trend gap between China and the US either.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
As soon as I read this, it clicked. Something is odd about this woman, and it's not just the impossible mix of interests; but there's a key in the clothing she wears.
It's not just that she wears slutty clothes, it's that her choice of clothes is odd. It's exactly the same kind of style AGP troons end up with because they only have a vague idea of what women like and is popular, so they end up wearing a lot of things that are technically women's clothes, but are years out of date or worn in a way that's really outdated, unflattering, or otherwise atypical of real women. A common example is wearing denim skirts, or like one of Chris-chan's early outfits where he wore a random studded belt over a shirt years after anyone was doing that. (I think denim skirts are back in again, but I hope you get my point) Legwarmers are another popular one.
Troons make a lot of these kind of choices and it's sometimes hard to quantify and sounds nitpicky, but I knew when I saw this woman something else was off and it's not just the huge boobs and slutty outfits. And I don't think it's a fashion trend gap between China and the US either.
Either that or the man rumored to write her posts and make her inventions for her chooses her outfits.

Tags
None