Naomi Wu / SexyCyborg / RealSexyCyborg - DIY/tech enthusiast, maker, potential Milli Vanilli of the East, verified asian bimbo

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

PortsideDave

Concentration camp counselor
kiwifarms.net
This was part of the Timaz controversy. The President of Make Magazine came down on the side of saying "she has help."

Shit hit the fan. Here is his apology.

She got an exposè as part of the apology.

Good write up. Just adding a bit.
That would be wrong in any circumstance, but I’ve come to realize a couple of important things about this particular interaction: my response reflected my unconscious biases; and the negative impact of my tweets was amplified by the fact that I, a white, Western, male CEO of a key company in the Maker community, publicly questioned a young, female, self-employed Chinese maker. I specifically apologize for the tactless use of quotes around “her” in a tweet of mine that was offensive to Naomi and all women.
i never thought I’d ever see this much soy online until today. So thanks for that.

Onto the subject at hand, I heard about her ages ago from some imgur album of her pen testing. I’m gonna say I don’t buy the troon theory. I do believe it’s the Timaz theory. I mean I don’t care if a woman dresses like bimbo or hooker (her choice) but I do find it concerning if that’s all she ever wears. It leads me to thinking she’s some kind of mascot at best and meat puppet at worst of some white devil with a bimbo fetish.

Garm

kiwifarms.net
i never thought I’d ever see this much soy online until today. So thanks for that.

Onto the subject at hand, I heard about her ages ago from some imgur album of her pen testing. I’m gonna say I don’t buy the troon theory. I do believe it’s the Timaz theory. I mean I don’t care if a woman dresses like bimbo or hooker (her choice) but I do find it concerning if that’s all she ever wears. It leads me to thinking she’s some kind of mascot at best and meat puppet at worst of some white devil with a bimbo fetish.
Yeah, it wasn't a great day. I would have preferred Dale Dougherty stayed quiet about his doubts. Either she would have withered away or gotten some other media exposure elsewhere.

Reactions: Magnum Tenebrosum

Wendy_Carter

The only gift I desire is a swift end...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Naomi says that she was going to walk around the US wearing her usual attire and whenever she gets catcalled she was going to start coughing to scare people off because of the coronavirus, presumably as a joke. Somebody tells her this is a exceptional idea and she would be feeding into people's panic and hatred of the chinese if she actually did that, gets blocked instantly, so another person had to tell her in very nice terms she was being ludicrously stupid.

1580560531888.png
(https://archive.md/ZZVlP)

Now she's trying to play it off as a clever shitpost and that the person she blocked was "jerking off" their situation for attention without any proof whatsoever.

1580561517303.png
(https://archive.md/aFJAV)

1580561862246.png
(https://archive.md/rb4vi)

I genuinely don't understand what the fuck she was expecting to have happened.

Sperghetti

#waxmymeatballs
kiwifarms.net
As soon as I read this, it clicked. Something is odd about this woman, and it's not just the impossible mix of interests; but there's a key in the clothing she wears.
It's not just that she wears slutty clothes, it's that her choice of clothes is odd. It's exactly the same kind of style AGP troons end up with because they only have a vague idea of what women like and is popular, so they end up wearing a lot of things that are technically women's clothes, but are years out of date or worn in a way that's really outdated, unflattering, or otherwise atypical of real women. A common example is wearing denim skirts, or like one of Chris-chan's early outfits where he wore a random studded belt over a shirt years after anyone was doing that. (I think denim skirts are back in again, but I hope you get my point) Legwarmers are another popular one.
Troons make a lot of these kind of choices and it's sometimes hard to quantify and sounds nitpicky, but I knew when I saw this woman something else was off and it's not just the huge boobs and slutty outfits. And I don't think it's a fashion trend gap between China and the US either.
That’s a really good point, and now I think that’s probably why I was getting a “somebody sexual fantasy” vibe.

Her clothes are pretty much club wear: It’s stuff that would normally be purchased specifically to wear out clubbing or to parties, not just going out to get lunch or walking around outside in the middle of the day. Even her shoes fit into that category.

Yeah, she’s in China, but look at the other people in the background of her photos and videos: I don't see any other women who are even remotely close to that. And you'd think that for somebody who spends so much time on the western internet, she'd just be emulating the style of Instagram models if she wanted to look like an attractive westerner.

Whatever her actual sex may be, she’s clearly one of those people who has to live immersed in their fetish.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

And a teardrop emits from Reshiram's eye
kiwifarms.net
If i saw a bitch dressed like this at a club I would assume they're desperate for a green card and dressed like a sexdoll to lure in the most autistic guy in the room to go get married at the courthouse tomorrow.

She reeks of desperation for attention and validation. She's a stupid, ugly lying sack of shit who can't even handle banter from her own supporters.

knightlautrec

kiwifarms.net
Naomi says that she was going to walk around the US wearing her usual attire and whenever she gets catcalled she was going to start coughing to scare people off because of the coronavirus, presumably as a joke. Somebody tells her this is a exceptional idea and she would be feeding into people's panic and hatred of the chinese if she actually did that, gets blocked instantly, so another person had to tell her in very nice terms she was being ludicrously stupid.

View attachment 1125165
(https://archive.md/ZZVlP)

Now she's trying to play it off as a clever shitpost and that the person she blocked was "jerking off" their situation for attention without any proof whatsoever.

View attachment 1125181
(https://archive.md/aFJAV)

View attachment 1125184
(https://archive.md/rb4vi)

I genuinely don't understand what the fuck she was expecting to have happened.
I really don't buy that the person running this twitter is her. They argue like and have the syntax of a native American english speaker and not someone who speaks it second hand. And the really confrontational way they act about EVERYTHING screams dude to me.

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
I really don't buy that the person running this twitter is her. They argue like and have the syntax of a native American english speaker and not someone who speaks it second hand.
maybe she grew up in hong kong? i think they learn english super early there

RX-78NT-1 Alex Gundam

kiwifarms.net
Probably because she has a "too good to be true" combination of things going on: Female AND into a popular but generally male-dominated hobby AND overtly sexy AND an exhibitionist AND an internet celebrity... Real people might tick off some of those boxes, but ticking them all off is extremely unlikely. She almost seems like she was tailor-made to be somebody's sexual fantasy.

If it feels like something's fishy, it probably is.
She gives me the same vibes as that Virescence girl on twitter. Similar mentality too. Come off as a "based girl" who just so happens to be attractive. And just so happens to be into autistic neckbeard shit. Start whiny fights on Twitter when faced with any and all hostility. "Here's pictures of my boobs and flat tummy with the camera angled to show off my boobs and tummy. WHY ARE YOU SEXUALISING ME? TO ME, MY SIMPS!" etc.

Buer

The God of Tits and Wine
kiwifarms.net
I always thought there was something up with this chick when I heard about her years ago and I can buy that theory about her people a meat puppet and some guy behind the scenes does all the technical stuff for her. I think that same guy picks out her clothes because I think even a woman who didn't know much about western fashion wouldn't wear the stuff she wears. Even if she was an attention whore.

Duke Nukem

Leader of the Anti-Chad Extermination Squad
kiwifarms.net
lol she's got tons of thirsty fanboys. I know first hand.

So a couple months ago, I responded to one of her tweets about tor or some crypto shit. Maybe my tweet was kinda dumb? I don't know. But even if it was a little dumb, regardless, she got super pissy at me and before I knew it, I had a flood of her angry, pissy fanboys bitching at me in my replies.

I mean, I'm only on twitter to troll, and getting floods of angry twitter weirdos in your mentions is just part of the game. I can deal with it. But lol, her followers definitely fit a "type".
I can attest to this, I kicked the hornet's nest once, and I swear to God that I have never seen so many white knights rush out of the woodwork. It was...an experience.

She just seems so...manufactured. I have a hard time believing any part of her persona is organic. Is she some soy tier CCP propaganda or just a slave to that Armenian guy?
She is a robot programmed by space aliens trying to figure out how humans work, filling the program with various bugs and errors, and uploading it to a RealDoll dressed in clothing that she robbed a 1990s movie hooker for.

WonderWino

kiwifarms.net
It's like this Timaz managed to 3D print a real life anime waifu.
Perhaps the whole biological android with an artificial brain plot the new picard series has going on is on to something

That said, something is definitely off with her. First her 'don't talk about my sexuality cause i'll get in trouble' is a really odd thing to say considering a) she is supposedly a programmer and programmers normally have more sense than to say something quite that blatantly stupid and b) just saying that implies her sexuality IS something that would get her in trouble and therefore you'd think just having that restriction and stating it multiple times publicly and drawing attention to it would, if anything, get the attention of the chinese authorities just as easily as talking about said sexuality would. Its china, they'll jump on implied questionable behavior just as quickly as overt behavior

and the stuff with that guy....yeah I definitely buy that. She doesn't look or act like any programmer i've ever met and I should know considering I am one and spend alot of time around them. I can see her being a front. The fact that there are so many similarities speaks for itself and as the saying goes 'those who hide something have something have something to hide' She clearly made a point of disassociating herself from that guy on the internet for a reason

Easy way to find out how competent of a programmer she is is pretty straight forward - get her away from anything that mind help her and then ask some programming related questions that a reasonably competent programmer would be able to easily answer. See how she responds and if she tries to dodge the questions

Like sperghetti said, she seems too conveniently designed to fit a certain demographic to be everything she appears to be. Every instinct I have screams this woman is someone to be very wary of

Marche said:
She always gave me these strange vibes, like fuck Vice and all that they are corrupt pieces of shit but she reminds me of Reddit? if you get what I mean.
I know exactly what you mean. Funny you mentioned that, a brazilian friend brought her up awhile back and said something almost exactly like that, only the way he said it was more like 'you know the way the borg queen is kind of the literal personification of a the collective itself in the literal sense? she kind of reminds me of a similar physical personification of reddit' it really creeped him out for some reason

MediocreMilt said:
Her posts are weirdly pro-China.

Like she'll cry oppression cuz shes part dike in China but she has a weirdly strong pro-China streak besides that.

Who knows. Maybe the CCP knows that Western men COOM for bisexual women and she's a ploy to sow pro-China sentiment or something
Thats exactly what I was thinking. It would explain alot and frankly sounds exactly like something the CCP would do. Anything to try to infiltrate tech spheres however they can right

ditto said:
Are there any videos showing that Wu can speak english anywhere as good as her written english? Her tweets and reddit posts demonstrate proficiency and use of idiom better than some native speakers.
Thats a pretty big red flag and a tell in itself. Many people are better at writing a language that isn't their native one than speaking it, but not to the degree that she does. Her written english comes off as something even a native speaker would be unlikely to put out at times, which makes me wonder if its her writing it at all and not someone else doing so on her behalf, which if anything only supports the whole 'she isn't what she claims to be' theme. Its not just fluent english its colloquial english as written by someone who actually has lived in areas its used. You don't normally see that from a) people born in china, even if they are fluent speakers themselves and b) people that have a difficult time speaking it at times in the first place. You can almost always tell when someone isn't a native speaker via their writing. Its always just a little off at times. Hers isn't

Also, lol at her saying she is highly empathetic and trustworthy. Anybody who does that is always neither and usually does it because they've been called on it many times for being shady as shit so they go out of their way to say how trustworthy they are. Just like people who go out of their way about always being truthful or never having cheated before when nobody else brought it up

Wendy_Carter said:
She won't think its funny when somebody calls the cops and she gets her ass arrested and put in quarantine. 'its a joke bruh' wouldn't end well for her pulling a stupid stunt like that. The CDC absolutely does not fuck around with viral outbreaks like this

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
and the stuff with that guy....yeah I definitely buy that. She doesn't look or act like any programmer i've ever met and I should know considering I am one and spend alot of time around them. I can see her being a front. The fact that there are so many similarities speaks for itself and as the saying goes 'those who hide something have something have something to hide' She clearly made a point of disassociating herself from that guy on the internet for a reason

Easy way to find out how competent of a programmer she is is pretty straight forward - get her away from anything that mind help her and then ask some programming related questions that a reasonably competent programmer would be able to easily answer. See how she responds and if she tries to dodge the questions
I don't think she is claiming to be much of a programmer. From what I've seen, she mostly does hardware projects and the code she writes is only to facilitate that.

Tags
None